celebritytypes.com/intj.php
youtu.be/8WRs6ofg8Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INFP

ENTP.
Everyone on Sup Forums is either INTP or one letter removed from INTP

ENTJ

INFJ last I checked

Me too. What does it mean? What do other INFP's here like in terms of tastes?

INTP reporting in

INTJ

NT master race checking in

ISTP mechanic brain, I'm here for the meme magick, and jewspiracy posts

INFP-T

slide thread

INTJ every time.

Which I guess is pretty accurate since I despise almost everything about society.

INTJ-A

>Feelers on pol

doubt

Yep as I predicted earlier in the thread everyone here is one letter removed from INTP as of me writing this

I always get INTJ and its creepy accurate when reading the description.

You missed the ENTJ...

INTJ and livin' good, lads.

Damn your right my bad. Still, only one and now there are a few more who are accurate.

INFP-T every time

Always INTP. I suspect most people here are iNtuitives, kind of have to be that to be red-pilled: youtube.com/watch?v=zba9jnEOQqw

Not that I don't think there's any exceptions, just a general rule.

Reading through this websites description, it's quite accurate to call this personality as one of both an idealist and a cynic. Everything is wrong, and yet it could be so much more.

Varg and Styx are both INTJ aren't they? You can tell they both have that introverted feeling side...

INTJ-T

ENTP-T

You forgot to post the descriptions of the types.

so whats this shit mean then

I'm Intp and proud. Every one else is retarded

Ur an asshole basically

ENTP

BUT I'M A NICE BOY.

Varg is listed as INTJ on here celebritytypes.com/intj.php Which is something i felt since i first saw some of his interviews. He is literally me in terms of how he portrays himself, just stuck at 16 year old angry edge lord phase. Mind you, i dont dislike him, i think he is entertaining and i know him for a long time. But he replies in comment section exactly as i did when i was younger and its hard to believe he is a 40 year old man.

Camo is basically a huge red flag for INTP or INTJ from my experience.

INFP

Logician (INTP-a)

Mind 12/88
Energy 73/27
Thinking 75/25
Tactics 45/55
Identity 56/44

ESTP

Fuck you get out of my way

ENTJ

apparently im an opinionated motherfucker. Ive been nicknamed sargent dignam

You need to level up your mind 2 times.

INTJ hyperautist reporting in

ISTP here. I solve practical problems.

ESFJ here. You guys are all losers

Requesting RARE personality types on Sup Forums

Yet to see

>INFJ
>ENFJ
>ESFJ
>ISFP
>ESFP

ESTJ

Very fun to read but highly innacurate, my best friend is intp, im intj and i btfo him and other on regular basis, also seeing who is intj on here celebritytypes.com/intj.php its hard to believe what is written on the meme pic. But ill take emotionless anime girl i guess...

Any clue how to solve this?

I am always INTJ usually.

I'd say 3 for this fucking noob

You have no idea what true autism looks like.

master race reporting in

isfp-a

Those are all liberal attention whore personalities.

Kek, noted.

Aucheesmo.

Stuff him full of hormones at a young age, no dick no problem goy

INFP-A

As always.

wtf i'm an intp and it's super easy to fuck with my INTJ friend because I know EXACTLy what is going on in his mind

this

Faggot

ENTP-(A)utist reporting in.
I've noticed there are a significant amount of ENTPs on Sup Forums the last time I saw a similar thread to this one. I am also seeing the same results in this thread. Kinda interesting that for one of the rarer personality types, it seems as if almost all ENTPs shitpost on Sup Forums. It isn't surprising though when you consider how the anonymity forces more logical debate.

Do women get bonus points for being INTJ-A?

togtfo

INTP

INTP
Is there any hope for us?

INTJ Master Race

Which is hilarious because they're the least common personalities. Sup Forums is truly a board of minorities

youtu.be/8WRs6ofg8Es

INTPs are inferior to the ENTP master race. ENTPs are more charismatic while still containing their power levels in public.

G-gay?

On a serious note, its quite similar type, we get in a lot of friendly fights and it says about intp that it might not think through his arguments while intj will go in knowing his argument, which my friend agreed upon. But generally i feel like its similar enough to go either way so im not surprised.

I'm glad I'm in with the guy who drinks his own piss. About 1/8 the questions are about fucking email. Couldn't get more retarded if it tried.

>ENTP
feels good man

Any intj woman is rare and a possible gem.

Minorities due to being immune to kike propaganda? I think you meant to say Sup Forums is a board full of sane human beings.

nope

I have accepted that I'm probably dying alone

nice

I'm more 50/50 between entp and intp
we're really good at playing devil's advocate, so while the INTJ may be an expert in his area of expertise, he probably hasn't considered the other side and isn't prepared for a word fight.

also yes gay

it's hard enough not finding other XNTPS irl but now I'm doomed to not find anyone who gets me in relationships

rip my life

OMNI

I know, hence the "hope" part. Not sure if it's just autism or retardation, couldn't find the word for "hose" for like 5 minutes when talking to my boss, probably latter.

so you like getting poked in the behind by other men huh?

im INTJ except the parts about being smart
so yeah an unsociable overthinker with an undeserved superiority complex

Or a curse for women specifically. Since it goes against the grain of everything they are biologically designed to be.

And fat.

MBTI pill is pretty important

>friendly reminder that being a T version of your type means you're a fuck up who has to sort himself out

I don't think any burger has the right to make being fat out to be a dismissive factor in someone's intelligence. Since most people in America are indeed fat.

I'm a Sagittarius and my palm tells me I'll find great love soon but die young.

>Anything beginning with E in god tier

Shit chart

if you are E anything but especially EF you are a normie and don't belong on Sup Forums

>Gay
Hard to believe anyone is seriously gay and on Sup Forums. My only problem is i cant seriously say kys even tho i think its degeneracy.
If only she were the way i wanted her to be...

>Tfw Sup Forums is mostly made up of superior ENTPs

I wasn't dismissing intelligence of INTJ. But every INTJ chick I ever met was chunky.

First one yet?

INTP-T here

who else?

My sister is INTJ

Who ENTJ here?

I got ISFP although I don't really agree with it.

Yes, I understood that much. But along with my previous post I explained that to a female INTJ-A is a curse. It will separate you from literally everyone else in a social setting. Intelligence and independence isn't what females care about. So they will chastise the INTJ female, and or force them to leave the group because they don't psychologically match female social interactions. If they are ugly, more so.

Left with nothing but their thoughts, and depression because of that separation. So you can say that most are fat, because they are have had terrible lives because being a female means you are more emotional about life. Like many people on Sup Forums who are isolated due to their intelligence. Which is why a lot of INTJ hangout here to begin with.

ENTJ-A master race reporting for duty

>Sup Forums is mostly made up of extroverts
I seriously doubt that.

describes me pretty well i think.

>Sup Forums taking the16 personalities (((test))) seriously

By the way, INTPs shit on INTJs