Mayweather Harassed By Crazy McGregor Fans, Security Hit By Rolls Royce

Holy shit this Connor Mayweather fight really is going to start a race war! Mcgregor got white men feeling brave as fuck for the first time in 50+ years.
What will happen if Connor actually wins?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta9QBa22ng4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bQYeSXpC244
youtube.com/watch?v=zXZh6VfQ7zQ&t=62s
nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
sports.yahoo.com/news/dana-white-stumps-for-donald-trump-in-bizarre-republican-national-convention-speech-021749670.html
fightstate.com/did-conor-mcgregor-steal-his-entire-image-from-this-male-model/
youtube.com/watch?v=YxZLtyVKhNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't. Nigger will hold this over our heads when they lynch us out of excrement

McGregor is an honorary nigger, apologized like a bitch and said he loves niggers and made a muh black dick joke. Disgusting. Gas chamber with his name on it.

BIG BLACK COCK
IM AN IRISHMAN AND IVE GOT A BIG BLACK COCK
GET MY WIFE PREGNANT FLOYD OR ILL SUCK YOUR COCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Why dont they fight on the moon

>a bunch of white niggers
>actually dumb enough to believe professional sports aren't rigged.

I figured out y white men fuck dogs, because human pussy is to big for their monkey penis lol

Have to say, would have been hilariously fitting if someone bottled the stupid nigger for throwing people out of the way.

Real niggas like Swedish fish

Connor can't even get past the sparring

can I get a link to that?

this is viral marketing who really gives a fuck who beats the shit out of the other guy? if I want to watch people pretending to hate eachother fight I can go to an ally and watch the drunks.

>irish
>white

God dam it's trumps election all over again once you give these white boys a voice they start acting crazy their like zombies, thanks Connor

it's in one of the pressers, one after they said he made racist remarks. He said "I'm half black from the miiddle and down"

It doesn't get much whiter than the Irish m. But you already knew that you divide and conquer Kike.

>posts with celtic cross
>D&Cs against celts

Jews arent this stupid, this is a race traitor or a nigger or something.

you do realize in your little monkey brain you are being played by kikes right? Does that even cross your tiny brain or do you not give a shot as long as you get your food stamps?

McGregor is the great white hype, so white people are acting up because they feel he is the embodiment of them.

WHEN IS THIS FUCKING FIGHT ????

your own people have sold you out and made you look dumb as fuck for supporting them just because they are black, the only people fighting for you and your freedom are white people. If white people fall where the fuck you think a nigger is gonna find freedom and prosperity in the kike world

It is impossibly for him to win. Maybe a 1 in 10000000 chance. If Mayweather pulls a hammie in the middle of the fight and falls into McGregor's fist knocking himself out, that's the only way Mayweather would lose.

Seriously. This shit has been popping up for forever now.

Same day as the eclipse

A lot of people care, and (((they))) have made this racial on purpose because liberal cuck McGregor is going to lose.
This entire thing is a huge psyop to demorolize white people. They hype up a fight that the (((white))) guy can't possibly win. He is going to be get 120 million dollars for a fight that he has zero chance to win. Why? So they can push stories about how evil white guy got beat up by BASED black man, because McGregor right now is hyped up as the best fighter who proves whitey can fight etc.

McGregor is not a boxer and they are going to fight by boxing rules. There is zero chance he can win. Just look at this shit.
(((Who))) is hyping this up?
youtu.be/bQYeSXpC244
vs
youtube.com/watch?v=zXZh6VfQ7zQ&t=62s

This is a fucking joke

It's 5 days after the eclipse.

All I can say is Mayweather better end this with a quick, decisive victory. If he can't put McGregor away, it'll look pretty bad for him.

I'm more curious about an MMA rematch that I think is bound to happen. This thing is a cash cow with tickets going for up to $98.5k. No way they won't do an even more spectacular spectacle.

You have got to be about the stupidest wop-dago I have ever seen in my life.

Kill yourself you Le'monjello loving cuck.

Even better

what is the betting spread? if I place like $20 on McGregor and he wins do I get a Lexus?

>Mcgregor got white men feeling brave as fuck for the first time in 50+ years.

Yeah.. tell that the literally kid that shoot up a obongo church lol

Why hide the name of this king among men?

>Slap!

August 26th

EVERYONE THE FIGHT IS AUGUST 26TH

THIS WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT FIGHT IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY

WHITE VS BLACK
DAY VS NIGHT
GOOD VS EVIL
FIGHT NIGHT

Juice detected

I saw someone on Sup Forums say you can bet 10 or 20 bucks to get an easy 100.

I don't know it but I got it from here.One guys on here knows him/maybe is him.

?

>mfw Mcgregor is favored 5/1

Maynigger would never agree to that because it would literally end with him crippled for life. Mcgregor would absolutely murder Mayweather in an MMA match, there are far fewer rules and Mayweather has no skill beyond punching and dodging, but you can't dodge that much in the octagon...eventually you'll get taken to the ground and buttfucked.

>you are a jew
>you are a jew

Pick one bitch

fixed as fuck
all for the show, meanwhile some schlomo is rubbing his hands

McGregor is a liberal cuck with zero chance of winning. Anyone who thinks he even has a chance is absolutely retarded or some shill trying to hype it up.
Get Mayweather in an MMA match and now we're talking.

Conor has already said it's half a fight so if he loses he'll challenge him to an mma match 100%

August 26

I hope I am wrong but I can see Mcgregor taking a dive for the (((SJWs)))

It may get crazy at sports bars.

I'm spending that evening in my happening bunker with some hot coco.

>Mom's basement

>for the (((SJWs)))

More likely for the hundreds of millions of dollars.

After that payday, they will play a game of checkers for best 2 of 3

He's going to win you autistic fucks.
The jews are cashing in on the nationalist movement.

>New England pats win nigger bowl
>Mac (who stole his image from a faggot male model) takes over all of fighting
>Stipe wins hw belt
>Joanna (takes over womens fighting)
And they tried the same with gus.

UFC=WWE
DANA WHITE= MCMANN

nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
sports.yahoo.com/news/dana-white-stumps-for-donald-trump-in-bizarre-republican-national-convention-speech-021749670.html

Circus and bread

You got me. But it's well fortified and stocked with ample provisions.

lmao is this real life

naked olympic wrestling when?

Cheetos for days

Which is retarded. Mayweather would never agree to it no matter how much you paid him.
McGregor rolls around like a Dark Souls character in his MMA fights. A boxer wouldn't know what to do with him.
This fight is happening only because both of them are getting maid insane amounts of money, and the reason they are getting paid so much for such a shit fight McGregor isn't going to win is because of the racial angle they can use to demoralize white people.

The way these people are pushing the fight you'd think McGregor was Hitler reborn and he somehow has made white people proud again, and BASED black guy Mayweather is going to stop the whitey cracka once and for all to stop the next race war.
This shit is insane.

fightstate.com/did-conor-mcgregor-steal-his-entire-image-from-this-male-model/

Distracting the goyim 101

>someone on pol
You have a mental illness

Him taking the fight in the first place is him taking a dive.
There is zero chance he can win this. He could give his best and Mayweather can be sick that day, he is still going to lose.

This whole fight was made to push the agenda that blacks are superior. If you for a moment think this is a real fight a not some Jew bullshit you're a brainwashed cuck

>fightstate.com/did-conor-mcgregor-steal-his-entire-image-from-this-male-model/

>Two handsome gingers with beards and pretty typical sailor jerry style chest pieces

meh

>Le'monjello
Being this retarded KEK!

Pretty much. But it would likely be the biggest payday in the history of paydays. He's getting old, and probably cant hang with the younger contenders, hence this bastardized fight that he is sure to win, remain "undefeated", Chalk up a win over a great MMA fighter, while still cashing in. He's got no downside (assuming he can put away Connor. A decision won't cut it)

My normie freind said the whole pre fighting drama is completely staged. Seems like (((they))) are trying to do something.

>ignores the content of the post
Want me to find another link for you? Fucking 12 you grill.

>Jews arent this stupid
>arent
Hi rabbi!

>muh jewish theory
No, Mcgregor is going to win because he and Mayweather agreed to let him win so they can have a rematch. If Mayweather wins there is no rematch, the question is settled and it will be another 10 years until they do another MMA vs Boxing event. If Mcgregor wins then its on to the grudge match where they each make another $100-200 million.

"If it makes money then it makes sense" - Floyd Mayweather

Race hasn't even been brought up. The racist thing crashed and burned.

It's shittalking to the max, why? because it's being talked about. They play this shit up.

Fights are always hyped up by shit talking.
They had several events already where they meet just to throw insults at eachother in front of cameras. That's all just for hype.

>It doesn't get much whiter than the Irish
This delusional

I read and summarized the content of the link.

Even if McGregor did see this dude and think, "hey that's a good look imma steal that" literally no one cares.

white men rule the world. white men are superior . that's the end of it. you may be more athletic, you may be stronger and faster, you may even have a bigger dick but, in the end you still have an 80 IQ.

The most profitable fights in boxing history are ones that were sold on racial tensions. This is no different. All parties involved understand what they're doing.

Stop buying in to bread and circuses. There are real things happening in the world that matter right now. You want to be redpilled? Stop dancing to the piper's tune, rats. Prove you're men.

>he's getting old

tell that to any older boxer who has humiliated new blood.

have a look at Tommy Morrison vs. Ray Mercer. Kelly Pavlik vs. Bernard Hopkins etc. you don't forget experience and an old boxer is still dangerous even if a little slower.

The Free Market Provides, user

Whats the point of making so much money? Thats so much money none of us will make in a lifetime and they make it in a single fight. When you make that much I feel you lose your humanity and become disconnected with what it means to exist.

A rematch? At 41? Presuming Mac wins... Yea, go back to pleddit kiddo.

Everyone has already agreed any such rematch will take place under mma rules and regs. Your hero niglet isn't going to be up for that. kek.

>Stop buying in to bread and circuses. There are real things happening in the world that matter right now. You want to be redpilled? Stop dancing to the piper's tune, rats. Prove you're men.

No one is spending 100% of their time focusing on this entertainment. Chill the fuck out and let people enjoy things faggot

>pol_in_a_nutshell.png

why did this make me laugh so hard

I dunno man, but it got me too.

Lol thanks. Maybe it harkens back to that 1950s TV show where that bus driver always threatens to do that to his wife. Also this thing is like power ball but for punching people in the head

ahahahahahahahaha best post. Go home, fags. This user caught the lightning in a bottle.

Mayweather is going to destroy him in the ring anyway.

I'm not pro-nig. The Bog nigger is going to fight a boring fight and be outpointed by the coon.

Mc gregor will win at the 4th round screen shot this

Mayweather will dive and make 800mil avoid jail for tax dodging and MMA will officially be the prime time event for the earth

There will be no rematch because Mayweather will be enjoying his retirement from a private owned island

i had too much fun watching this
youtube.com/watch?v=YxZLtyVKhNw

thats just playful banter

No one? I stopped caring about hi when I saw that shit and when I learnd about who his maeger was.
If you "don't care" you probably aren't white.
Nice flag btw oath cuck

For Floyd? Buying more nigger watches and cars with oversized wheels. Also the IRS. For Connor it will be the biggest payday of his life, probably for any MMA fighter ever.

>41
He's already fighting at 40, what is one more year?

>everybody agreed that Floyd would fight an MMA rules rematch
going to need a source on that if you want to avoid looking like a gigantic faggot. Floyd would never fight MMA because A) He's not suicidal B) No real fight fan wants to see him get choked out because we already know it would happen. Its the same reason nobody is going to pay to see Lebron play tennis against a top tier pro, the outcome is already determined.

>inb4 the outcome is already determined for the upcoming fight
No, its not. Plenty of boxers have lost fights because the other guy landed a lucky one. Also, Mcgregor excells in a sport where he routinely takes kicks and elbows to the head while defending against takedowns, and Floyd is known as a relatively soft puncher so there is no way he knocks him out. In other words Mcgregor has a small but real chance to beat Floyd at boxing, but Floyd could not possibly beat Connor at MMA.

Only the worst whites that I work with give a shit about this fight. I keep telling them to be prepared to spend 100 dollars to watch a monkey dance around the cage, in his home environment.

Race war? How many shitskins were there harasing the nigger midget in his rolls? Also mcgregor is more of a nigger than mayweather ever could be.

Canadians are the dog fuckers and everyone knows they're Chinese.

>Not pirating it

Also you should make an effort to care about sports. Chads love sports and will like you if you talk about them.

Funnier than it deserves to be

Hey Kike, how's it going?

RESIST THE CABAL ATTEMPTS AT GETTING US SHOOTING AT EACH OTHER
The fuckers are going to be tried for many crimes, and many of them are facing the death penalty. They are playing for keeps, Anons, for the permanent enslavement of mankind.
If they continue to demand violence it should be 7.2B people versus them, not 3.6B vs. 3.6B.

NYC Presser. It was terrible , dont watch,.

his security sucks