Dogwalker Hospitalised After Attack By Somalian Migrant Who Said ‘Dogs are Unclean’

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/18/woman-hospitalised-somali-dogs-unclean/
archive.is/H0Ibg

>A middle aged woman had to be hospitalised in Vienna following a brutal beating in broad daylight by a veiled Somali asylum seeker offended by her pet dogs.

>The victim, named only as Ingrid T., described how she was talking with neighbours at the gate of her garden, accompanied by dogs — her deaf, almost-blind, three-legged Collie mix “sitting peacefully” alongside while 10-month-old ‘Poco’ meandered along an alleyway towards her parents’ house — when she “saw a pretty, veiled woman approaching slowly.”

>“I knew some people from these countries do not like dogs, so I went to Poco and wanted to pull him back,” the 54-year-old told Krone from her hospital bed in the Austrian capital.

>The 18-year-old Somali asserted, “The animals are unclean,” Ingrid recalled, stating that her attacker then “grabbed me, spun me around and scratched me” until both women fell to the floor.

>It took the efforts of three men to manage to pull the asylum seeker away from the Austrian dog owner, who told Krone the assault left her unable to feel her legs.

>Staff at Wilhelminen Hospital had to operate twice on Ingrid who — her knee smashed in the attack — required an artificial knee to be surgically implanted.

>The Vienna native told Krone she believed her ordeal came about as a result of clashing cultures, revealing that she had heard the Somali’s husband say: “We don’t want dogs — they are filthy!”

>the Chinese still eat and mistreat dogs
>Muslims consider dogs haram
>niggers mistreat and kill dogs
>Europeans, the main group that loves dogs and taking care of the, is getting replaced by all of the above

How do we save dogs from their global persecution?

We must secure the existence of our dogs and a future for small puppies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
nationalreview.com/article/449421/city-councilman-hosing-poop-covered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive
archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
krone.at/oesterreich/wien-streit-um-hunde-endete-im-spital-frau-attackiert-story-578800
dw.com/en/hamburg-teenagers-walk-free-after-gang-rape-conviction/a-36142782
article.wn.com/view/2016/04/07/Cologne_police_ordered_to_remove_word_rape_from_reports_into/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/ali-filmade-n-r-han-v-ldtog-flicka-p-skolg-rd
gatestone.eu/migrant-appeals-sentence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dogs are Unclean

Some people re turned on by unclean dogs.

dogs are disgusting

I've been wondering how long before this shit was gonna happen. assimilate my ass. I wasn't a strong supporter of genocide until I saw what the Somali migrants are like.

I don't trust anyone that doesn't like dogs.

>I wasn't a strong supporter of genocide until I saw what the Somali migrants are like.
Another NAPping AnCap turns genocidal. Welcome to the club.

the pot calling the kettle black

No sub humans like yourself are, I would save the life of a dog over a Muslim any fucking day

(((breitbart))) fake news faggot nice try

Have Somalis looked in the mirror, they are the most disgusting looking people after abbos

Someone tell Ronnie Lee.

mudshits deserve nothing short of a genocide
that's the only way we can save dogs

also this and savage non humans, but not animals either since that's too good for them like this shouldn't be allowed to use computers

>somalian
>claiming anything is unclean

This is the problem. The only thing stopping people from rising up and fixing this shit is ignorance of what goes on. Any Canadian who hasnt heard the name Walid Mustafa Chalhoub is living under a rock, and doesnt deserve a political opinion, much less the right to vote.

nothing is going to change until whites get off their ass and start getting violent against the fucking traitor politicians and liberals that have allowed this

Coming from the "person" who fucks goats, fucks little boys, and eats sand.

T-turn the other cheek!

>I know >implying anarcho-pacifism can out argue fascism

Dogs are the reason we didn't go extinct during the end of the ice age. No wonder nigger muslims hate them, they are everyone else's best friend.

Alright fuck it.

Send in the goyim soldiers Moshe. You can have Greater Israel, just kill these dog-haters.

We would have dealt with them already if not for Israel and Juden.

Dogs ARE unclean. But are cleaner than some humans. They don't like to shit/piss where they sleep or eat at least, and are cute or useful depending on breed.

>tfw live in Minnesota and am surrounded by somali scum

Are you bitches going to do anything about that somali police nigger shooting that woman? Or are you just gonna hide in your cuck sheds and let him off with a nice severance package?

>london
>muslim attacks are still news

I'd wager my dog is cleaner than any stinky god damn sand nigger. Maybe it's a jealousy thing? You don;t like dogs because they're smarter and cleaner than you.

PART

(((Breitbart))) fuck off op

THIS is why you don't get literal runt dogs.

I have loads of dogs and two of them I know would keep me safe whatever happens. Ones a Weimaraner, weighs 100lbs and could rip any somali cunt to shreds. Build to hunt bears by the Germans and you can fucking tell. Other's a husky and while she isn't particularly big for a husky, or compared to the Weim, she'll still defend herself against a nigger attack.

>Britain
Color me fucking shocked. This happened to me and a Muslim is getting 4 in the chest

>Vienna
>Britain

Ah yes, American education at it's finest.

Muslims are vermin

lol fuck off and watch some cnn while fellating each other

he fucked up. it doesn't matter if he is a shitskin muslim. he shoot an UNARMED WOMAN. very best he can hope for is to be fired with no benefits and shamed for the rest of his life. he will never be a police officer ever again. he might be charged in court because i can't imagine a situation in which a police officer would need to shoot an unarmed woman.

Time for an upgrade
youtube.com/watch?v=4ypxzcYvYZo

They don't like dogs because they didn't need them to survive.

>18-year-old Somali
>Somali migrants
>somali police nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
I'm angry
I've had enough of these people

You could've stopped this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Think of all the dogs that will die out if the west falls.

Wtf I love refugees now! God damned dog loving faggots letting their filthy animals shit all over the place....

Found the leb.

Catfag detected.

Yeah righto dickhead anyone who doesn't like seeing filthy animals shitting up their neighbourhood must be a leb ey?
If you like seeing shit in the streets so much perhaps YOU are an Indian?

No cunt, I just think if you're going to feed something and clesn up it's shit - you might as well make it a human baby.
Unless of course you are so ill adept at human interaction you need an unintelligent dependent animal to keep you company....

Don't like dogs? Fight me, Burwood Park Burwood 2134 NSW

Meet me there tomorrow 1pm

Umm... that's racist.

Don't you know the desire to clean the streets of shit is a racist desire? It's the unconscious desire to clean the streets, literally, of what you consider to be the "shit" people polluting it, manifesting.

Leave that poop on the ground.

nationalreview.com/article/449421/city-councilman-hosing-poop-covered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive

>deaf, almost-blind, three-legged Collie
At some point you just have to let go, forcing the animal to keep living when it gets too old can be pretty cruel. Same goes for humans who have no hope of recovering but are forced to keep living in pain.

>no flag
Found the sandnigger.

>Somali

Mustard gas them. Eritreans, Ethiopians and Somalis have to thank the Allies if they still exist instead of be completely exterminated.

Vienna is in Austria.

>poster has a muslim flag
>he must be a sandnigger

American intellectuals everybody.

Fucking Germans at it again!

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

krone.at/oesterreich/wien-streit-um-hunde-endete-im-spital-frau-attackiert-story-578800

Hope you speak German.

*that foreign gun-grabbing leftist
let them eat eachother

LMAO
M
A
O

Somalis are basically IRL orcs. They are almost as mentally stunted as Abos except they're also Muslim, which makes them even worse. 1000 years of institutional inbreeding, a derpy religion and living in toxic waste will do that to a race.

Yeah, nah you're a leb.

I live dogs! Specifically golden retrievers, but I judge dog owners as being lesser human beings -especially if they live in the suburbs.

Exceptions are made for humans incapable of bearing children.

How about you get fucked cunt.

>T-turn the other cheek!
>He doesn't know this means fight smartly
As in Roman times if you turned the other cheek they would have to hit with the back of their hand. A huge sign of disrespect and embarrassing for whomever is hitting you.

What happened to the attacker? I need the rage.

I'd love to. Present your mothers brown twat to me and I'll have at it. I'll take a nice shit in your house thereafter in memory of my doggo.

how does it feel that a fucking animals life is worth more than yours?

It's funny how I went from a tolerant Sven to wanting to genocide these people in a few years.

you Italians needed to finish your job and exterminate those niggers

>dogs naturally protect their home and family from intruders
>somalis see dogs as enemies because of this

>Somali
>Shame
You dun goofed user.

Mad! >:(

Can I also kill any nigger I see on the ground that they're dirty smelly apes?

The article claims:

>With her recovery expected to take a long time, and the migrant attacker lacking any type of liability insurance, Ingrid’s lawyer said it is unclear who will pay for damages caused, and noted “This will probably be a precedent.”

So we don't know yet who will pay for the damage, but considering how fucked up the justice system in Germany and places like Sweden is, I wouldn't hold my breath

dw.com/en/hamburg-teenagers-walk-free-after-gang-rape-conviction/a-36142782
>Hamburg teenagers walk free after gang-rape conviction

article.wn.com/view/2016/04/07/Cologne_police_ordered_to_remove_word_rape_from_reports_into/
>Cologne police ordered to remove word ‘rape’ from reports into New Year’s Eve sexual assaults

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/ali-filmade-n-r-han-v-ldtog-flicka-p-skolg-rd
>Sweden: convicted of raping a 13-year-old, sentenced to 40 hours of community service

gatestone.eu/migrant-appeals-sentence/
>Migrant fights off 2-month sentence after raping 2 underage Swedish girls. Thinks punishment is too severe

t. mohaMAD the pedo "prophet"

Niggers are beating westerners up everyday.

user, OP can't help his nationality.

pray that our state will be saved somehow brother

Austria has 15% migrants and 5% with migrant background people and 15% of those migrants cause 38% of crime in Austria.

Didn't want to believe it at first. Checked for sources. Took me a while (worked my way down from more reputable papers), finally found one in an austrian tabloid.

I don't really agree with the whole 88 thing but 14 for damn sure.

Still safer than USA.

You're disgusting.

I would have snapped that cunt's neck.
Muslims don't deserve to live.

Violent and sex crime is(was) on the rise in Austria, but hasn't changed much since 2009 to 2016, it's a steady high crime compare to Austrian past.

You will find that that is a german statistic.

Ya whites really love dogs they hug em kiss on the face despite them licking own ass. Fyck no wonder when we see ppl fuxkin dogs its always white

>fucks goats, fucks little boys, and eats sand.

Kek what is goatse..
What is thailand catholic church dateline loli shota Sup Forums left wing pedo acceptance kids drag queening

Quit projecting

PART

Ya like living in detroit houston baltimore dc la nyc florida chicago all that terrorism spread out annullay and dont kniw math to notice....youre first world brazil.
Quit pro mourning for europe an watch your beaners

Lol how u a superpower

It says Austria and it's from .at site. Why would they put German statistic into Austrian slide?

Please, only mainlander Chinese still perform the dog abuse and eating culture.
Most civilization chinese won't do this kind of shit.

why wasnt the somali woman beaten to death by surrounding neighbors who witness the crime? what the fuck is wrong with you cucks, just allowing these muslim faggots to come in and attack your grandmas?

I don't know but that sure as hell is a german flag in the first pic.

Yeah, but austria has long-standing relations with hungary and most of the balkan, which translates into a good deal of those migrants, being of european stock, and of quite a similiar culture. Cut away those, and what you mentioned shows that shitskins are even worse than what is portrayed.

>they would have to hit with the back of their hand
No nigger. They'll just shoot you in the face.

And now PETA is dead FUCKING SILENT when this shit happens.

Most migrants are from Germany, but who knows if they are Germanic or just African.

Guard Dogs are the answer. My Dog made the black pizza delivery guy cower in fear as he entered our property.

goddamn fucking niggers let's nuke them all. we can thank the fucking kikes for funneling them into white countries.

Fucking traitorous owner, I would stab the fuck out of some asshole trying to kill my dogs.

great
the pizza delivery dude
how effective

die in a fire, ahmed.

I don't know about flag, but eagle can be used for both countries. Anyway, this statistic is from your government site, so this must be correct. It displays criminals by origin.

>88
nice. i'm glad to hear it though. i hold secret hope for sweden.