For the Breeders

What do you say to your daughters suitors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Look, you know "she's" actually a bloke, right? Don't go falling in love or anything. He's a bit special in the head."

When did 'breeder' become a thing?

you add nothing decendent of people not good enough for england....

you add nothing

When intelligent people realized having children is the work of savages and idiots who lack the ability to reason and cant understand that having children is inherently wrong because they cannot consent to life.

"Don't do anything to her that you don't want done to yourself"

You childfree bro? More people are waking up I see.

Your shit fucking thread adds nothing, you autistic fuckwit.

hurt her and I will hurt you.. keep drugs and liquor away from her lips and if you sleep around , keep moving or I will put you in the ground.

you dont breed because no one will breed with you

good luck next time...back to call of duty - fuck brigade

I play r6 siege bra fuck cod

one kid. blonde blue eye. But like me shell probably change around 12 years old

You're not nearly black enough or your cock big enough for my daughter

she screams a lot when you give it to her in the ass. so make sure you wear some earplugs if you stick it in her pooper.

Why are you here go be a fag

you seriously add nothing. i ask a question...you talk shit. I live in a country where I can defend my family...and you live in a country that is mostly barren wasteland where your ancestors are criminals and you gave up the right to defend your family. you are basically nigger tier

this. thanks user

lol you're so upset about this. I wonder if your austim got passed on to your spawn.

>y-your country is too dangerous for me
>i protec muh kin

Fucking larper. You sound like some coon who watches Fast & Furious and then posts about "muh familia" on Twitter afterwards.

If you raise a daughter so retarded that her boyfriend needs to be told how to treat her because she's incapable of looking after herself, then you're the fuckup. But we already established that :^^^)

MGTOW faggot spotted, you're all nihilistic fedora manchilds LARPing away their adolescent social awkwardness. 95% of you can't forge adult relationships and substitute this for your circle jerk fantasies about bedding lots of women, meanwhile the thought of having children is actually an 'option' to you = You might aswell castrate yourself because you've gone full blown faggot, son.

Enjoy curling up on the sofa with your cat and a Sex & The City DVD boxset, MGTOW's are basically feminists autistic cousin, you're just as bad as they are. Weak genetics.

Hello literal faggot flag

cool story

i play snes, gen, and n64. there fun systems where you had to play with friends in the room. not pretend you knew people and then get cucked by 12 year olds talking shit

>i play snes, gen, and n64

Gay slang. Op is indeed a faggot.

It's basically code for "I AM A REDDITOR, LOOK AT ME I THINK I AM VERY SMART"

tell me more about your x60 friends that totally arent bots

lol what the fuck are you talking about? Are you assuming everyone's a "gamer"?

Are you this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=z1Ch6N8QT00

HAHAHA

basically code for I have a hot wife, and we created a hot daughter...so what do

what you live in a shit country thats 90% inhabitable....with shit taxes

so talk shit online. hows your non white wife doing?

no. but tell me what kind of fierearms you can own:

This "breeder" shit is the gayest thing I have ever witnessed.

How old is your daughter?

They are from r/childfree.