The day of the rake cannot come soon enough. Justin Trudeau needs to be eliminated, by any means necessary...

The day of the rake cannot come soon enough. Justin Trudeau needs to be eliminated, by any means necessary. We need to collect every offense towards "WHITE" civilization, and catalog them neatly, inside the motion to dismiss him from office.

Aside from donating 241 million to Hillary to lay the foundation for "RIG 2019", we see that he is robbing the good people of Canada, to give to evil foreign invaders. Most refugees receive a little less than 4,000 dollars a month, and are automatically enrolled in every social program, almost indefinitely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucry7ZxDD_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even know how people deal with him. He's fucking retarded and all they can talk about is Trump while Trump plays everyone like a fiddle. Even when they had nothing to complain about when we had Obama they just jerked off to him as he robs them blind.

Agreed.

The only person I know who likes him is one of (((them))).

He keeps importing fucking sandniggers to vote for him. Not even joking, the former immigration minister said it publicly AS A POSITIVE that once our beloved Syrian refugees get over here, "they'll be so Canadian they'll even be able to vote next election!". Yeah no shit. Wonder who they're voting for..

Justin Trudeau is my hero. I celebrated when he gave $10,500,000 to the man who killed an American soldier. Maybe that faggot soldier shouldn't have been an Islamophobic shitlord.

>>Daily Reminder

What drove the Canadians to commit national suicide? Why do they hate themselves so much? Why has there been no intervention?

The sickest thing about this is that it was not a court ruling, but the government deciding to just pay him 10 million instead of letting a court rule that it went against the reasonable limits clause for him to be guaranteed those rights and be paid money. Hes a terrorist, its reasonable to worry that he would use the funds to directly fund terrorism. We should throw him in prison. He has no guaranteed right to freedom, hes a terrorist, and we have limits on all our rights which are vague and up for interpretation. It literally only takes one judge to say "Its unreasonable for Khadr to be guaranteed a right to life, his right to life is not weighed above the interests of the entire country. Therefore, we rule he is to be executed or imprisoned for life."

Its that easy, in Canada. Thats our legal system. Thats our charter of rights and freedoms. Thats why the truth is illegal. Free speech has a "reasonable limit" on it.

Africans are too scared of water to handle hoses... Demand pay raise.

Diversity is Canada's strength! You think its fuckin' funny to mock the South African heroes that were hand-picked by the Trudeau government?

jeez that cartoon hurts the heart bro. true stories are true. Canada... what a joke.

Canada hasn't done anything worthy enough to deserve Jordan Peterson. We should extradite JP at once and make him Secretary of state.

Canada yes!

>I will open a bank account immediately and deposit these funds until they are required
>what is fractional reserve banking

Yet again, with Jews, you lose.

i assume this is a monthly cheque? for a fucking shitskin?!? not even working?!?!?

meanwhile myself, working 80+ weeks can barely afford to eat a meal after bills and taxes.

Fucking leafs, I feel sorry for the decent people stuck in that shit hole.

what does the scorched earth look like from satellite

Yea, it is. A "cheque" cut by your government.

(heil)
Thats what happens when George Soros controls your borders.

Don't forget, they get free health care AND dental, optical, and pills for FREE

name fag; did not read

get thee sorted

Dont feel too sorry, there aren't many of them, or we would have a far right party to contrast the conservatives by now, pushing for closed borders until we sort things out at least.

Wot?

D:

They make more than me.. What happens when all the whites default on their debts and can't pay to support these nigs? They are going to raise minimum wage in my province to 15$ an hour - thousands of people will be laid off, they are pushing for 'equality of outcome' as in, communism.

Small busineses are fuckin livid atm and people wont be able to afford these wages. I make 18$ and hour as a manager/ so youre telling me this unskilled nigger from somalia is going to get 3$ less than me while I do all the work? gtfo they are asking for a severe right wing uprising.

It seems they are trying to do as much damage as possible untill the next elections, the conservatives will win next elec 100%

He follows a kike anti-authoritarian and thinks that will solve anything. Filter works.

is there a source for this? I tried to look up migrant policy plans and benefit plans to no avail. Google must be burying it

My advice to you, is to learn a trade. Learn a trade, fast. The worth of a person is what they know. If you can keep the lights on, or the water flowing, or the engine running, you have nothing to worry about.

There are dark times ahead brother.

Le OMG look at his
>Star Wars
>Harry potter
>gay rainbow
Socks!

If you put the fire out, it wins.

Yeah I work in a woodworking shop
>be canadian and only get paid 18$ for a trade

welcome. My boss hired abunch of refugees and they don't even speak english. Literally have to show them everything. Basic shit they cannot even grasp. I am right about to quit with no notice and tell him to hire more mudslimes at twice the pay for my work since hes such a fucking cuck.

JUST FUCK OUR SHIT UP

This whole Canada thing and giving a terrorist responsible for killing another human being is proof enough the government dosent care about its people.

The canadian government could give just 100k to some homeless Vet and change their life forever, and think how many they could do that with "and homeless too" for 10.5 million.
But instead, Canada and the PM would rather appease special interest groups and look like they are "the leading white man" in terms of "giving filthy scum hand outs"

You fuckers in Canada elected him, and if this isnt enough for you to take to the streets in out rage that he would even DARE think about such a act, is proof enough you deserve what you get.

Quit. Quit yesterday. To into business for yourself, selling furniture online. Nothing fancy, just some really simple designs with stain varieties. You'll make a fortune.

It has the shape of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=ucry7ZxDD_g

My friend owns a fancy restaurant maybe il be a cook. He makes a killing too. Been looking for other jobs in my trade but its slim pickings atm. Need to gtfo this place though for sure. I am living the nightmare that Sup Forums talks about.

Worst is - ive been redpilled since 13 years old and im 30 now. Been seeing this entire shit go down from the moment I sprung a boner.

>8th grade
>azn pride everywhere
>starts a white pride to learn european culture
>gets called racist
>azn pride still going

The West.

Tell me Leaf, how do average Canadians see this whole fiasco? Are your veterans up in arms about all this?

Reminder that Trudeau paid the muslim who killed this man 10 million dollars while his widow has a gofundme for 50,000 to pay for the kids college, honestly cucknadians should be rioting outside his house over this

Only in cucked, (((progressive))) cultures. There are islands of pride for our race as well. I moved to Texas recently. Best decision in today's insane sentiment.

They take literally half of what my wife and I earn for this.

>raging fucking angry

>dont vote for libshit governement bitch boi pm
>gets elected and lets your province burn down as payback
He must really hate you guys. America was right there and he was like, naw, let em burn.

>leaf related thread
Sage report and hide

Khadr has to be the luckiest shit skinned murderer on the planet, right next to O.J.

Crowdfund for $10.5 million for some kid to grenade Trudeau

South Africa went from a nuclear power to a country that doesn't have water to put out fires.
And people praise it as "progressive." Incredible.

>mfw when one day a real rake will come...

you mean what drove the west to commit suicide. we've already been out bred and invaded. in 30 years the win.

Naughty naughty.

America was on it's way to fucking me hard as well. A third of my pay goes towards assisting people that I loathe. Fuck social prigrams! Let them survive, or die on their own terms.

I think Tredau(or what his name) is the biggest troll in Canadian history.

>i assume
why not read it you fucking failure?

checked.
just fuckin' rake the place already.

Don't be so mellow dramatic. We are still the most vicious and tactical race this planet has ever known. One call to arms is all it would take for our brothers and sisters to lay waste to everything that fucking casts a shadow.

Why the fuck aren't you and those around you fighting back against this shit?
Canada has become a fucking joke in the past 3 years, it's all I see now about it.

You need to start pushing back and vocalizing, that's the only way things will change.

Seriously, what the fuck Canada.

push back? vocalize?
let it all fall down.

((they))) control every government that matters. how could you even start to remove kebab? the US is so fucking big it would be chaos at best.

I wonder what will happen next in Canada. White children randomly sterilized by Vaccine "accidents"? Conservatives singled out by the Canadian Government for Higher taxes? Re-education camps? The sky is the limit

>veterans of Canada

lol wat. When did Canada fight a recent war? I can't imagine cucknadian soldiers on an modern battlefield wielding black dildos and rubber fists, they'd wouldn't last 10 seconds.

Canadians are more apathetic and disenfranchised than australians, that's why they are such prolific shitposters. Notice that both australia and canada are commonwealth states with no history of nationalism?

>mfw I want an actual fucking rake to come.

Giving the kadr money wasn't a good move for him, I don't think he will win in 2019

Canada is just real estate for the globalist Jew World Order.

Are you saying that we are incapable of executing hundreds of thousands of people in America?

Recently, the world record for the longest shot for a confirmed kill was broken by a Canadian sniper.

Fucking $46,488 a year, tax free. It's sickness, I hate Trudeau.

And you wanna know what the sad thing is? Given the amount of fucking niggers and retards living in here, he's gonna be voted in again for a second term.

I mean the fact that many people did it to begin with was because he promised free weed. That's how disconnected from reality these fucks are.

Literally the only way we get him out of office is if we make the Khadr payment the issue, but then we'll just get a cuckservative in Scheer into office and he'll continue uppping the immigration rates like Harper did. Little to no difference from Trudeau, the only benefit will be it'll be less obnoxious and the lefties will throw tantrums.

just so you know you would still get bullied in an all white society

Get organized, get mad, and do something about it.
Nothing changes if nothing changes

That weed had a price...

Recent polls show that about two thirds of us disagree with the settlement. I'm a lib and most the people I know are pissed off with the decision and think Trudeau is fucking retarded, me included.

I don't get bullied, you fucking Muslim.

Do you live a mansion you stupid nigger who works 80 hours a week and can't afford food.

The working class. Ya know, the ones that get robbed so you can enjoy food assistance, you fucking degenerate hippie.

>2/3rds of Canadians disagree with it
>most of my close friends are constantly virtue signalling about how it was a good deal on Facebook

:(

WTF did I just watch and why did they hit her over the head???????

I figure too eventually when they get done failing we just embark on a crusade to retake all our lands from the nonwhites inhabiting them with absolute brutality

You watched Africa and they hit her becausr she's a sheboon