Why do millenials have such an entitled attitude towards labour?

I see it everywhere, they always complain that the customers don't do their job for them. Or they complain that there's no good jobs. I was just fucking browsing the ads last night, and there's a job stacking milk or something at the dairy farm nearby for 25 bucks an hour.

Hate pushing carts so much then go stack milk, goddamn, the opportunities are limitless.

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.indeed.com/cmp/Saputo-Dairy-Products-Canada-G.P./jobs/Hour-Production-Work-b332712c9b98aeae?q=class 4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure wish they had something like that near me. I'd happily go back to the Fields for 25/hour

You know that millennials are 23-37 year old adults, right? Sup Forums is primarly Gen-Z.

There probably is if you look in the right places, I dunno. Sometimes you have to look beyond just the obvious spots. Could be different in america.

ca.indeed.com/cmp/Saputo-Dairy-Products-Canada-G.P./jobs/Hour-Production-Work-b332712c9b98aeae?q=class 4

I just use millenial to refer to idiots that I don't like.

Oy vey these fucking cattle is so entitled I have to pay for their healthcare, their wages, I can't even deduct their own clothes from their salary no more, how will I buy that golden yacht for my nephew Moshe's bar mitzwah?

The high-lighted ones makes sense. It's not like he can say anything or those cunts would have reported to him to the manager, and if the managers see them doing that shit then he gets in trouble. Its a lose lose situation.

These things are great, not that there are many places around here that have pay trolleys, but the ones that do I make sure to unlock a few when getting mine, then at the end of the shop after loading my car, I leave the trolley out in the middle of nowhere.

CLEAN MY MESS WAGIES

I didn't see any situation that couldn't be resolved by pushing the cart back and not throwing a tantrum over doing what you are paid to.

Also 99% of trolley boys here are dirty somali niggers, so fuck them, I leave my cart where ever the fuck I want

I honestly just do rely on the ones people leave behind instead of popping a dollar in the thinger. I almost never have the right change.

Get a trolley key buddy, they're only a couple of bucks.

And just to re-iterate, because sometimes people don't understand what these are, these things don't stay in the trolley, you pop them in, it unlocks it, and then slide it out, so you don't need to plug the trolley back into the rack to get it back or anything.

>Why do millenials have such an entitled attitude towards labour?
I don't care what the labor job is, even if its shoveling shit with my bare hands.

Just give me a livable fucking wage.

I live in Illinois so I don't think the Illegal farm hand surplus is as bad as say Texas or California but I doubt I'd find work.
t.Resident of Liberal hell hole Illinois.

I'm a millennial and unemployed and I would do any job If it was full time and paid at least 14 which is what I need to afford to live. I want to work so badly. It's not easy to find a job

This. I'm 30 years old, and every human being under the age of 40 right now has to work two jobs with wildly changing schedules. Even people with respectable jobs that you'd think could provide a livable wage have to work a second job doing something menial like waiting tables or pouring drinks to get by.

>give me
>give me
>gimme
>gimmedat

>Apply to milk stacking job
>5 years of related experience required

>stack milk
look grandpa i know back when you were young in the late cretaceous milk was put in stuff like kegs but we got plastic jugs now. that shit doesnt stack

yeah, they say that, you can just ignore it. Of course they'll pick someone with experience over you, but if they don't get anyone better, they'll take you on. It's more of a suggestion.

Alternatively, you could just bend the truth. Like if you stacked bread before you could say: Yeah sure I have related experience.

>ca.indeed.com/cmp/Saputo-Dairy-Products-Canada-G.P./jobs/Hour-Production-Work-b332712c9b98aeae?q=class 4
>Required experience:
>Production: 2 years

>Required license or certification:
>Class 5 Drivers License

That's how you know the economy is still shit. In a healthy economy any employer should not have the option to reject everyone who doesn't have years of experience

Have you ever heard of a milk crate? What do you think those are for?

This is a motorcycle accessory

>Must have certificate of milk stacking
>PhD preferred but not required
>(We lied you need the PhD)
Jobs.

I think people just categorize themselves too readily and either see certain work as beneath them, or that they won't be able to do it.

I've worked on and off factory jobs most of my life, I also have some technical training on CNC machines, and ran my own company for about 5 years doing drywalling, painting, framing, etc.

Factory work really isn't as bad as people think, especially if you're somewhat intelligent but not afraid to get your hands dirty. I've had factory jobs where I was making $26/hour that lead to becoming shift supervisor making around $28.50 at my peak, not bad money and in the supervisory role I basically walked around with a clipboard all day and occasionally entered data into Excel.

Then I see these fatasses working the nightshift at 7/11 or whatever and whenever I've made small talk with them they just lament their situation, about how little they get paid or what a shitty shift they work. When I suggest they look into factory jobs and that they could make like double their hourly wage, they almost act insulted, it's bizarre, I think it's because they consider the work outside of their scope, or that it would be too difficult (physically). Really though most factory jobs aren't too bad physically, certain positions suck if you end up just stacking shit on a pallet for 8 hours, but those are the positions that can be avoided if you shop around.

All that said, obviously factory work is near the bottom of the barrel and I regret not getting a better education and life plan early on. I'm 31 now and just recently started back in college (had 2 years when I was younger but dropped out), doing it to just get a sense of personal pride more than anything else I'd say.

>class 5 is some high standard of employment

Okay seriously, are you all actually this inept? It's fine if you are, I can give you advice.

1. getting a driver's license helps the job search immensely
2. get as many qualifications as you can, most of them are shit simple. First aider comes to mind.

>be cart pusher at Wal-Mart
>know that people being lazy is the reason I have a job

>not having a fucking drivers license
underaged? like idk about other places, but at least here in australia you pretty much need a fuckin car to do anything.

class 5 is a regular car license, if you don't have that then I don't know what to tell ya. As for experience, you can just fake that, most people don't investigate it, or you just have fake references, use your dad/brother/friend who's a decent bullshitter and can pose as a previous boss. I've done that numerous times.

It takes some hustle but there are plenty of opportunities to seize.

Also there's no opportunity to work up the totem pole to reach a sustainable wage to provide for a family... The most you can look forward to is a 10 cent raise when I'm making 8.25 an hour with no benefits for 1 year, yeah I'll pass and just go back to bleeding the system waiting for the collapse...

Is that an easy job or are you literally gathering carts for hours on end?
>Cart pusher

/class 4 master race/ here

I also do maintenance as well and I'm the only one for my store on the days I work

I live in FL so its hot as fuck

>factory jobs
I really dont want to move to china

I hate lazy bastards who don't put the trolleys (carts) back too. Some dumb cunt left one in the middle of a crowded carpark and it blocked traffic, I had to get out of my car and put it back. In saying that, if it was my job I wouldn't be complaining. But it's really not a hard thing to do.

Do these fucking retards not realize that if all customers put the carts back, these stupid morons wouldn't have a job. DO THEY?
Fuck i feel like plebbit is a cesspool of fucking retards.

>taking the easy way out

Must be an easy life if you always do what's easy. Right?

The main issue is when there's a slight gradient and the trolleys end up hitting cars.

You're missing the point. If every person was a lazy cunt like you (e.g. can't even put his cart back) then society would crumble.

They aren't that keen on thinking.

retail isn't a real job and you keep importing brown people to do your real jobs, or legislating your entire nation out of the industrial market so they can all work shit non jobs in retail.

they were entitled to a functioning white country, and you took that away from them, and now bitch about how they won't put more effort into this useless shit.

Yeah I forgot how the fate of humanity rested on the shopping carts. Good thing we have those valiant cart pushers to take care of them and to battle the furious demons of the wal-mart parking lot. I was almost beheaded the other day trying to cart my ramen to my chariot when an associate paladin blocked a bahamut summon with his reflector shield.

I didn't tip him obviously.

Am I too old to be here?
If dub I leave Sup Forums 4 EVA!!!!!

you are a lazy fucking idiot. I have 30k in savings and I don't make $14*40 hrs a week. two jobs, one $12.50*32 and one $15*11. And that's after years of top level performance in order to secure enough raises to get there.

that was close.

There's literally no incentive to get excited for being a work drone for the rest of your life.
At least your parents were able to buy stuff like a house and a car with their money.
Wages have stayed the same but things have gotten more expensive.

I would gladly work a job, but no one wants me. So they can't complain I don't have a job if no one is willing to hire me.

>let's keep hiring all of our 60 year old friends who don't need a job instead of energetic 20-30 year olds who need the experience
>lol why are young people so lazy?
Boomer logic.

They aren't necessarily wrong about people being asshats in store, but they are definitely wrong about how it's not their job to do menial labor. That's why I got out of retail. Best day of my life.

That's what I think too. I know guys who are 25 and still live with their parents but claim they'll take any job.

I won't take any job and I know it. The last few years I have exclusively worked in night positions were I more or less set the time and as long as the job gets done properly no one has anything to say to me. But the jobs I do take, I don't complain. I was a night janitor for a while, and one time there was a big mess, I forget what it was. Some waitress said to me that I should call someone to handle it.

>Call someone? Who do you think I would even be able to call?
>It's my job, I can do it.

Dont forget your here forever

It's fucking ridiculous, I'm 22 and I'd kill for a job at all, getting paid to push carts sounds like heaven but I can't even get hired to do that.

>ENTRY LEVEL POSITION!
>GREAT FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!
>5 years experience minimum

Find an industry that would be incredibly stupid to move to China. That's what I did. Factory worker of 3 years here, for a company that's over 100 years old.

Admittedly, it does kind of sound fun to push carts, though I doubt the wage is worth it. Reminds me of that one menial labour job I had where I just carried a bucket of water back and forth cause there was no faucet or something. That was the whole task. Carry the bucket to the destination, drop off the water, and then turn around and walk back to the faucet. It was like twenty minutes every trip. I just started bring jager bombs to work and doing shots every trip when I was out of sight of everyone else and they started to comment on how I always looked happier as the day went on.

>not lying through your teeth on your resumé
Seriously bro just make shit up, then provide dead numbers for references

I'm 23 and have a very hard time finding employment, here's some things I have noticed.

>Need qualifications for literally everything which cost money, in the hundreds (Australian thang).
>Unless you're a backpacker and/or attractive girl, Immigrant willing to work for underpay and ridiculous hours, a minority of sorts you are put at the bottom of the list.
>"You need experience for the job but a job for experience" conundrum.
>You need to have family friends or family on the inside.
Both employers and customers expect you to act like your shitty part time menial labor is the zenith of life.

I work in at a supermarket as a cashier and the job your talking about is called Courtesy Clerk and it's probably the shitiest job in the store. You're not only pushing carts, that would be too easy, no, you have to clean the front end pretty often, do product returns, do price checks and basically be on call to do the shit no one else has time for.

Because the Khazar-led society of today makes it hard to find work now due to expecting all these qualification which have no substantial relations a lot of times to the job which is making us more slothful.

yeah well, it costs money sometimes to get the quals you need for better jobs. I have a bus license now, but it must have cost me at least a thousand to get that. And I'm not even done. Gotta go pay a doctor to say I won't have an aneurysm while I drive or something.

Boomers will never understand, they live in an alternate reality.

Listen, there are no jobs that will hire a 22 year old white male in my part of Australia.

I would take the lowest job, I would work at a garbage dump, I would wash peoples feet or shine their shoes, I'd push carts and sweep the front of a store, I'd load shelves as long as I get paid.

And what do you do?

Make your own business then you lazy cunt. I did with zero capital and no family. Just borrow a lawn mower. Fucks sake. You are why there should be no dole.

Just telling you what to expect if you apply for that job.

breadman

I worked in an IKEA factory job here in Poland and it was 3 shift rotation schedule and was getting paid 1800-1900 slavnigger shekels a month (450 US dollars). This is the most I would made in my life as I'm an unskilled labourer. And you won't make more than 2000 slavnigger shekels a month in a factory where I live because they're mostly outsorcing their work from a parent company from abroad. And I can't move out of parents making this little.

The cart thing is actually kinda true.Most dickheads leave their carts out in the middle of nowhere or they leave it in a spot to where the cart can just roll and hit someones car.Sure it's their job to take care of carts, but keeping up with every asshole who does it can be a pain in the ass.

This, everything was easier for them, and now they selfishly horde most of the wealth while fleecing us for their fucking pension plans and healthcare, and on top of that they have the audacity to call us entitled for wanting a living wage.

this so much

Fuck off and die you little parasite. Your generation is the worst in history. You worship niggers. Your obsessed with nigger music,nigger fashion,nigers niggers niggers. You love communism and islam and shove your gender politics down everyone's throats. Your lazy,arrogant,ignorant and willfully stupid. You have awful taste in everything and you cheapen everything you touch. Your whores and skanks. Drug addles drunks and junkies. You contribute nothing to society but a litany of complaints and about 900 fake genders.

Holy fuck this, it's hard enough for people who are just starting out to find work without experience.Then they bitch about you needing experience to flip fucking burgers while they hire a dumb nigger over someone like you who can speak proper english and smell and dress decent.

and who's fault is it for not raising them properly, cunt?