Does this show promote white genocide?

Does this show promote white genocide?

no it's just mindless pandering

why do liberals like this show?

Someone post that arya copypasta, you know the one

No, but it clearly is sorta feminist. There is only one relevant male character left.

The only black people on the show are an army of eunuchs, and some random pirates. The show has a lot of gurl power, but pretty much the whole cast is white.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Paki

I hate that little lordess bitch

I'm not really sure what you're on about - eveyone in that show is pretty damn white.

This season Jon Snow makes peace with the White Walkers and in an act of tolerance and diversity they melt The Wall, together

Because liberals live to entertain themselves and a show that promotes clear racism sexism homophobia and child abuse traits is ignored due to
>muh entertainment

Also, manbun

But the white walkers are whiter than the white people?

ty user

10/10 kek'd out loud

My pleasure

George RR Martin is a feminist cuck so that is hardly surprising.

This.

>Khaleesi character
>Every other shot is her standing proudly looking into the distance, saying and doing nothing
>Muh strong wymn

It's pandering on a level unparalleled by others. At least shows about feminism don't disguise themselves as gory dramas for men.

Quit being racist against zombies

I just wish the old faggot would finish the series. Will he ever do it? Afaik the last book was published in 2011. He's worse than Robert Jordan.

GoT fans are masochistic cucks
so its a perfect show for leftists who enjoy being a victim
they love villains and weakness
hates heroes

no but it's normie as fuck

I'd fuck Arya

I think you got the nail on the head user.

>Like a graceful penguin with gout
God dammit

The show is way past the book at this point.

Good for you user. There's someone for everyone.

kek

Yet again more proof that Sup Forums is literally incapable of finding the distinction between showing something and promoting it.

the only truly red-pilled choice

I'd stick my noodle in her doodle

I sort of missed him in the newest one.

She's too gritty in the newest one. Sansa is too whiny. Hooker from the first season is the best choice.

3 major characters with dicks chopped off.
Jon Snow is a manlet.
All the surviving male characters are weak.
Sam is a literal cuck.
Jamie is pussywhipped by his sister.
Bran is a cripple being dragged around by a woman.
The mountain is a zombie slave to Cersei.
Jorah is a beta that cant have the khaleesi.
The hound has been humiliated by arya and the amazon blonde bitch.
Tyrion is a literal midget.
Baelish is a beta that cant have sansa.
Euron is out to get a gift for Cersei so he can marry her.
All the alphas are dead.

Meanwhile all the women are strong and indepedent and dont need no man.

>last weekend decide to see what all the hype around this show is about
>start watching from the very beginning
>literally first episode has pretty white blonde girl racemix with shitskin savage
Interesting.

Why do Democrats like shows like GoT or House of Cards that depict people in power as ruthless psychopaths whose politics are only a front for a desperate grab for power? Could this be connected to the world of social justice in some way?

You make a good point. The first two books were good. The show sucks. Why won't that old cuck finish the books?

Stannis and Tywin were the only good men in this serie.

>3 major characters with dicks chopped off.

Theon, Varys.... Who's the third one?

Grey Wormless

Grey worm.

Most of Martin's torture scenes read like something out of a '90s BDSM newsgroup.

>Tyrion is a literal midget.
Tyrion (Therion) is a dwarf for a reason user...

Okay, so his actual character flaws are that he is a degenerate hedon that uses his family's ill gotten wealth to drink and fuck whores. He is not a strong male character. He s a characature.

>...and then... *heavy breathing* after blue balling Jorah, the Kalories goes to a Muslim country where *more heavy breathing and grunting* where there is an army of dickless BDSM slaves *hnnnnggg*

>3 major characters with dicks chopped off.

wtf?

Nah, his brother was a better choice.

There's three with no dicks? There's just the creepy eunuch and the greyjoy kid.

>Akbaratheons
>good choice

Seems to me like we have to lop off some titties, for equality.

loooooool

Nah im bein serious lol I only count two with no dicks. Who is the alleged third that the guy mentioned?

Learn to read mongoloid

Grey Worm and every other Unsullied

I see you've been to some of those newsgroups user. I'd be fucking shocked to find out he wasn't posting there 25 years ago.

Ugly white women getting fucked by niggers

That's all my mother watches 24/7, old rich white woman goes to Italy or some ethnic place, and gets gangbanged by 50 men, then a rich fuck marries her

God I fucking hate women

Varys, theon and gray work.

Stannis has a bunch of Lyseni (a.k.a. Somalian) pirate niggers in his service.

The TRUE red pill choice is Mance Rayder. Haven't you noticed that all of the Wildlings are white?

Mance Rayder is also patrician as fuck:

>can sing, play the harp, et cetera
>has a harem of hot slutty spear-bitches
>united his people under one banner (just like Hitler)
>climbs the Wall just for shits and giggles

Oh fuck me I completely forgot they've got no balls

Make me, faggot

The main arc is the genocide of the "White Walkers", a mindlessly violent genocidal race.

the show completely butchered his character, hes's the best one in the books though

Forgot about Mance. The wildlings are my favorite. Really miss that redhead slag Jon fucked.

>has a harem
Mance only had Dalla though. And Stannis only used the pirates since he needed the ships, and Sallador was white anyway.

>has a bunch of Lyseni (a.k.a. Somalian) pirate niggers in his service.
Would you rather an Aryan Stormlander Knight die or some Mercenary trash?

Mindless consumers

What's the newest book? I think the last one I read was the one where Mance was executed.

>has entire internet as a resource
>asks Sup Forums what the latest GoT book is

Brilliant

Stannis is BAE

Vary's got chopped too.

Some of the people in this thread need to study some military history outside of MUH NAZIS.

Game of Thrones steals all its procession storylines from actual former empires.

women usually did out live the men because they were basically used as broods for bloodlines (important royalty shit) and hostages. Men were slaughtered relentlessly for the same reasons, to end bloodlines and competition.

That's why other than Jon Snow, who did die and came back, all that's left is a pack of psycho tics willing to do anything for power.

>483
it was a dance with dragons though allegedly the next one is coming out this year

fucking hell mate, made my morning

Renowned as one of the greater fantasy series so they feel smart for watching it even though they ignore things that would typically piss them off.

I just choked on my coffee
>pic related

Also no, it shows white people leading the charge against the snowniggers to end the threat once and for all.

Dragon lady is literally about to invade WESTeros with a sandnigger/mongol horde

Thanks user.

> no balls

It's difficult to know. Denarys and her translator have this discussion when Greyworm watches her bathing. She ask "...do they take the pillar and the stones?" No balls means no sex drive, also no facial hair.

(that's right, you faggots that can't grow beard lack testosterone. Hurts don't it?)

So Theon only lost his cock because he still grows a beard. Vary's lost all of it, dick and balls.

What did Ramsey do to Sansa that she can "still feel him"?

The worst part is that there is so much better high fantasy that will never get this level of attention. Read Warbreaker by Sanderson, kills this shit hands down.

You guys seem pretty triggered desu.

There's literally nothing wrong with GoT.

Well, in the books he was into doggo beast stuff. No idea what the show said about it.

Except for the fact that the writing has gotten progressively since they deviated from the source.

Just enjoy the ride and forget about it once it's done.

Season 3 or 4 the show just started going it's own way.

honestly, it still followed a bastardized but generally the same course of events

Sort of but then the show is way ahead of the books at this point and George is really old. He also said he won't let anyone else finish the series so I think that the show is all that's left of the franchise at this point.

Biological gender roles have been suppressed to such an extent that liberals look for them in pulp melodrama like GoT. They enjoy the extreme violence in the show because they have been rendered harmless in real life.

>Cocks an eyebrow

All of Sanders stuff is the same, high volume, good, but little art and replay value. Reading grrm's books you can feel that the world has been fleshed out and so much more thought has been put into how everything works. All the logistics have been worked out, the forest the building materials for the town came from, the supply chains, people's motives, it's truly a work of art.

You're going to laugh at this Nigel, but half of the morons I know won't watch the show because they can't understand people with an accent. Another large group of them turn the closed captioning on so they can tell what's going on. I think the libs just watch it so they can act pretentious. Americans really are this callow.

I watched and I didn't like it.
Too much sex and other things didn't kept me interested.

The story is linda cool but it seems like everything is the same ppl watch it bcse is famous and whatever.

Jon Snow is the shit, he didnt listen to Sansa and showed her where she belongs in the latest episode. Alpha as heck still

I can see that with mistborn, but damn if Warbreaker isn't good. I also liked eddings a lot, so it might just be more my style. You have to admit that Sanderson did better than Jordan would have at finishing WoT.

Medieval setting but women aren't put in their place and stick their nose in everything.

they get raped and slapped around, wat?

yeh he was hecka awesum XD

Too bad next episode Littlefinger is going to choke fuck him until he screams out like a bitch.

SANSA NUDE SCENE WHEN?! BEEN WAITING FAR TOO LONG FOR THIS

or you could just look at the characters that died over the course of the show and what they represented and the values liberals are willing to throw in the trash.

Yeah right; i'd like to see the knights of the vale against the whole north. Littlefinger has no leverage other than having that moral debt from Jon. If things came down to it, Jon would kill Littlefinger and the KotV would go home