/BTG/ - Baron Trump General: BTG Revival Edition

Lad's, it is my belief that Sup Forums has stumbled across perhaps the most important memetic occurrence in its history -- The works of Ingersoll Lockwood.
As of now, Styxhexenhammer666 has taken quite the interest in our little discovery and has commenced the laborious duty of spreading the contents of Ingersoll's texts far and wide. Unfortunately, he still needs a few pages from Laconics of Cult (8, 9, 41,42) which will hopefully be supplied by Canada anons.
Styx's video on 1900, Or the Last President: youtu.be/J4joPCt37N4
Styx's video on Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey: youtu.be/33vPflv5jyk
OUR JOB: Read over all Ingersoll's works to find more memetic synchronicity and predictions. This could help us save the world.

PsychOut has obtained a copy of the first book in the Baron Series and is currently scanning it page by page. Some other user also bought the middle two books.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Also if anyone is seeing this and is interested in helping, please make a Discord server so things stay organized.

Bump for crazy user

It seems like he thought Lockwood was a communist but I really don't think that's the case.

Bro puts shirt on

Stumbled on this but it's author is also coming up as Joseph Anton Keller.

This is fucking terrifying

Also this. Guys I'm getting nervous.

>Sup Forums has stumbled across
This was posted by a faggot refugee from reddit, stop pretending it's anything but his attempt at another Shadilay
It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Trump in any way except for the name Trump which was a common name in the period this was written in Germany. Specifically Hanover where the guy who wrote the book was from
And a Barron is a fucking aristocratic societal rank not the guys fucking first name
Kill yourselves
Pic related is an actual fucking rip in the memetic line not this shitty excuse for an adventure book

You wish nigger

What do you mean it was posted on Reddit first? I saw the first thread on here.

Ask and you shall receive
HSf6gPs

Checked. And exactly 100 apart.

So can anyone make a discord?

see

Nice! Thanks user

moms spaghetti

Everyone should join this discord. We'll make a thread advertising it tomorrow. It would be cool to get the tripfags on board

checked
The BTG has died?

Is it full of drama or ok?

this is interesting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Cathedral_Mosque
A new mosque has been built at the site of the former one. It was officially inaugurated on 23 September 2015.
So that's what happened on the "shemitah".