China Hate Thread

Where da faq is my China Hate Thread, what are you ? chines slant mini cock lovers cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c2b_1500339370
youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI&t=712s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are brakes optional equipment on vehicles in Chinkland?

not an option user

Looks like it. That and manual transmission

and there is always a sand/coal truck willing to crush you

what always gets me about this one is the left girl instantly realizes he committed suicide and is struck by total anguish

with how stupid the guy was, you have to wonder if he realized it before she did. "oh im falling?"

checked

Cheeeeecked.
Also, I've ridden bicycles for years, but never a motorcycle. Did the driver not want to stop and put a foot down because of the passenger's extra weight? Is that why he took the risk?

nice digits you have there.
more like he was shocked.

Holywood style

Michael Bay is chinese

Press G to summon a gravel truck

mandatory

What the hell is going on in China?

Final destination

god hates communists
>0:08

What kind of fucking nightmare fuel is this?

How are these idiots on the bikes just casually ridding ahead of this think like "this is fine".

Why do they make no attempt to get away from the oncoming destruction?

>Why do they make no attempt to get away from the oncoming destruction?
slant eyes,cant see

Why are there so many webms/videos of chinese people karate kicking a fucking elevator?

I want to be dominated by a chink bitch.

Hey, I posted this in a thread of my own but I think it’s going to be a valuable addition to this thread, too.

A Chinese collaborator of a collaborator has been in the States since last fall and already has a US citizen kid. He’s a 1-year visitor (a program by the Chinese government to boost their researchers’ experience, salary is fully covered by them) so there’s 99.99% chance he’ll never have anything to do with the US ever again.

Enjoy one more “citizen” who’ll stab us in the back when the Party demands.

Appreciating Michael Bay

>that one guy who actually realises whats going to happen and starts pedalling furiously almost gets away and then gets fucked when the pole lands exactly where he is

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

I swear, this is like fucking final destination or some shit

dumping

>fucking captchas

>that one guy who actually realises whats going to happen and starts pedalling furiously almost gets away and then gets fucked when the pole lands exactly where he is
chinese accidents are the best

2,3,4 were already posted

liveleak.com/view?i=c2b_1500339370

Seriously, someone kill the chinks. All of them.

That webm is of a daughter beating the shit out of her mom for not having enough money to buy her shit.

Fucking despicable chinks!!

>tfw Cuckqueaning is a fetish of mine.

Makes me feel like a hypocrite though because I hate the idea of cuckolding.

>0:05 guy's face

I swear though, its not even fair. I mean he was the only one who actually had common fucking sense and took actions to prevent disaster and he was the one left the worst off

someone post the fucking whaleshark webm

How does this even happen?

Hes doing over 100 MPH in a residential area.

>crushed to death because of your own stupidity.
what a way to die
>I swear though, its not even fair. I mean he was the only one who actually had common fucking sense and took actions to prevent disaster and he was the one left the worst off
that makes it worst ,pal

i dont give a fuck about chinks.
cant stand chinks torturing animals.

keep it up beaner. they are phasing you out in california. you try any of that shit you pulled with white people they will invade mexico .chink soldiers in washington state not long ago all over american national guard shooting some koreans. you think they wont steam roll you fat asses?

elevator is a natural enemy and predator of the chink, like its cousin the elevator or the manual transmission

>dem trips

CHECKED

Its kinda weird how almost all of these aren't accidents, its just really bad fucking drivers with no goddamn common sense.

people on here always joke that chinese people have no souls and they evolved from insects, then you see shit like this and think maybe they werent joking after all

What is it with China and dumptrucks full of soil that can't stay upright for shit?

>angry chink spotted.

hi Cheng

>captcha cars
>2nd captcha vehicles

lul

oh holy FUCK. this is like a southpark kenny bit.

kek

>be chinese
>get hit by a car
>in your living room

actually looks worse than pic. put that creature down

It would be funny but unfortunately it’s true. There was a recent survey among rich Chinese about their immigration preferences. The country list goes like
1 USA
2 Canada
3 UK

and within the US Los Angeles is the most desirable city. At first I thought why the hell would any sane person want to move to LA but then I realized it must be the diaspora thing…

>See flag
Get back in the field, mexinigger wetback cunt before I buy your country from you.

i love how they dont care

So many better ways. fuck sake man.

What the fuck is wrong with Chinese reaction time? Are they all stoned on opium again?

You made me sad tonight.

Aaaaaah wtf is that shit!
I thought she was dead, but that bitch is alive. Jesus what a mug of the century

what the FUCK

>see flag.
>cheapest people in earth
>calling others to back to work.
>opinion discarded
KEK,go back to organ harvesting center ling ling
good luck with lung cancer though

Go back to your factory to make more iphones, slave of Manchus.

DENO HEKA BANZAI

What kind of schizo shit is this

Ayyy that there's a classic. Seen that like 50 times.

>a webm of a recording of a webm of a recording of a phone video

I originally only saved this to make fun of the brazilian who posted it for being too retarded to know how to save webm's of Sup Forums but I guess it fits in here as well

>that pole
Holy Shit that pole obliterated him

see

A Chinese visitor to a US university knocked up his wife so that she gives birth in the US and their kid is a US citizen. They go back, 18 years later an elevator dodger from the webms arrives and say: “I am a citizen, where can I vote for president?”

Are their motorcycles just filled with C4?
What the fuck?

I had to bring it back to make sure I saw what I saw. I swear I'd be terrified to drive in China. These fuckers seem to have the reaction time of a dead grasshopper

whats wrong with these ching chongs? always karate kicking elevators

posting in Sup Forums a recording from a video of Sup Forums
>Are their motorcycles just filled with C4?
its the chinese law

How's the economy going, Burger? Got Civics class? Sure, we'll make them, since you cucks can't seem to do it.
You have absolutely no arguments, greaseball, nobody in their right mind has ever said "Gee, I want to go to Mexico"

free burial, communism works

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=zuL687HGfjI&t=712s

Your English is too good for a Chinese. I think the only actual Chinese post under Canadian or Australian flags.

thats just it though, this was the one guy who actually had good reaction time and actively tried to prevent a bad thing from happening to him, and he was the one who got fucked up the most, china is devolving

i'm gonna take an uneducated guess and say that it's because they have no/shit regulations. so when it comes to large vehicles, the drivers (who probably don't know how to drive rigs that big) load up the trucks to the brim which causes them to be more top heavy.

or maybe it's because they're fucking asian drivers

>nobody in their right mind has ever said "Gee, I want to go to Mexico
You're joking right? Mehico has some of the best vacation spots in North America.

>Great Chinese Famine
>Great sparrow campaign
>kills sparrow pop.
>insects eats their food.
chinese are so fucking retard

That's why Taiwan and Macau are separate countries. I feel bad for Hong Kong.

those feetus soup pics in the top right have already been proven to be fake

please dont repost fake stuff, It makes the hatred of chinese lose credibility

lmao just take the fucking stairs

(probably not any safer, somehow)

>being proud that your fellow chinks are being used as slaves
>china flag

you guys really are insects, huh

Im really sad because of this fuckers. They are "allied parthners" of 2017 Russia. Webm and picrealted of this tread is too insane even for me.

"How can we possibly lower the population?"
"Let's just fill all of the tanks with explosives"