/PWG/ Psychic warfare general

Kek instructed me to create a new general. Psychic warfare general, in order for us to defeat our enemies quicker.

I'm the incarnation of banebdjedet and the purpose for my incarnation here is to help humanity.

Here are the basics for a psychic attack:

colors and light:
For protection, visualize a silver light shining from above your head forming a circle of silver light at your feet. this will be a protective ring.

Speak the words: Untanas, quertas, chietal and goyana huertal semveta ardal.

These words will offer additional protection against psychic attacks.

Imagine your enemy being personified darkness. imagine your enemy being black as night, visualize your enemy and imagine them infront of you.

Now for offensive, we use golden light.
Imagine yourself in golden light standing infront of your enemy who is as dark as the night.

Imagine striking them with golden weapons, imagine feeling the impact of your strike.

Weapons you can use: A golden sword, thors hammer, zeus thunderbolt.

When you imagine a sword, imagine feeling the kinetic impact of each of your strikes on your enemy.

When visualizing thors hammer, you can use lightning or kinetic impacts. Zeus thunderbolt is a laser weapon, that's why its shape resembles a lightwave.

Imagine slicing and dicing our enemies.

Current targets:
Enemies of trump
Animal abusers
Isis
North korean officials
m*l*ch

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/hRd2u
archive.fo/BI4PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump,
shadilay

we would also like you to read the kybalion, the emerald tablets of thoth,

Good, so you actually haven't figured out how to send and receive thoughts yet? This means I still have time.

You realise if we just drop the telepath thing now it's not going to help anything and basically set off that tribe of telepaths that seem to predate human civilisation. Scary cunts basically autistically screech the second they feel even slightly uncomfortable, for instance, antisemitism makes then uncomfortable (despite them not being Jews or even pretending to be Jews).

Also, if you dont like what you see, imagine a door or imagine a street and walk through it. So far this has only failed for me when I was attacked by the telepath Gavin McInnes and Lauren Southern hired to figure out who's making these posts. Thanks Gavin, not like I had work the next day.

Well i figured out how to send thoughts, in some occasions i can receive them aswell sometimes but i'm not as good at that.

The rest of your post confuses me a little bit. But it seems like you know something about my nature that i don't yet.

Thanks for the last paragraph though, i feel like i needed that.

i believe you can help me find out more.
Do you have discord so we can talk about this further?

i'm taking care of this problem right now

First off, it's very rude to send unsolicited thoughts. What Gavin did (yell in my head at, holy fuck, 1am or 2am my time) deserves a punch in the face.

If you are a genuine telepath you need to learn this sooner than later, don't abuse it. For instance, I was attacked by yet another group for allegedly using sex magic (i didn't.. deliberately or consciously). The reason all of this is so fishy and rude is because no one can actually confirm or deny any of this, your target doesn't know if they've suddenly become schizophrenic and have "cuck" spammed into their head or if there's a telepath that doesn't like pinkos.

Also, identify people by meditating into their eyes. You know that tribe I described earlier? You'll immediately recognise them if you do this, you'll understand why. Stay away from them or do what they say, they're dangerous if recognised or threatened and literally anything even close to magic threatens them. I almost lost my job because a higher up thought I used telepathy to inject emotions into someone.

That's the real reason we don't want this to drop, first off connections that are harmful can only occur between family members or from the tribe, so it'd cause a lot of unnecessary fear, and secondly you'll get dumbaas women trying to defer their horniness as actually psychic attack.

Stick to Sup Forums, there are others here that need the knowledge.

>fighting the jews by using kabbalah

>fighting the jews by using the kabbalah

Understood, i just received that i should make a new thread for this. will link it to you in a bit

i've been using the psychic attack technique on ben shapiros spine to help him grow taller, can anyone verify if it's working

okay everyone here is the new thread
Yes, we kabbalah now

>Yes, we kabbalah now

you're always kabbalah, accept christ

One more thing, can you help me regain my memories?

What role does my Zodiac sign play in all this?

Try learned what your tzolkin is. Much more informative.

Then check trump and hitlers tzolkin

Maybe the blue avians be with yall

Lets get esoteric on Sup Forums

[TOTALLY POLITICAL IF YOU DO IT POLITICALLY]
(Not sarcastic)

a fucking leaf.
are you too blind to see the magic on pol?

woooooooooooo you guys talking about telepathy?

Is it normal every time someone is speaking hill of me I can more-or-less hear it if I know them?

Many times at my old job I caught on the spot some bitches speaking ill of me. It was like an instinct, I was not even listening.

IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME....

Have I latent psychic abilities ?

Wat?
I'm not sarcastic dude!
I do chaos magic since I'm a child

I know I sound crazy but I can even do it from miles away.

You know the buzzzzing sound in our hears... Only happens in these situations.

When someone is trying to reach me and my phone is dead for example I hear it.

Occultism is a Jewish trick to take-away from the serious study and pursuit of magic. This is why when you ask an occultist for a demonstration of his powers he can never oblige, usually saying

>i dont need to prove anything!

Kek instructed every German speaker to prepare their anus for Anglo invasion.

archive.fo/hRd2u

>Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

archive.fo/BI4PA

>Germany’s Merkel Defends Russian Gas Pipeline Plan

/x/ plz go

TELEKINETIC!
DYNAMITE!

PSYCHIC WARFARE IS REAL!