Washing away human excrement on Seattle streets in a racist act

nationalreview.com/article/449421/city-councilman-hosing-poop-covered-sidewalks-might-be-racially-insensitive

The West Coast strikes again

Other urls found in this thread:

kiro7.com/news/local/jurors-will-see-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZdrbEwqkk
youtube.com/watch?v=d0QutWY5XbU
youtube.com/watch?v=yKVEQzTkqt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>According to the Times, Councilmember Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

Unless he was wearing a shirt that said "Get all this brown shit off our streets" then I dont see how

How do these people have positions of power?

when are you guys gonna start moving here

Are you new?

Why are the streets covered in shit? Seattle isn't in india.

>Seattle isn't in india.

Its a lot of homeless people mostly. Happens in every city.

For the record he's King County Council, not Seattle City Council. The City Council is far worse than Councilman Gossett.

Inb4 Pajeet

I'm in Seattle. I walked to Outdoor Emporium today to look at guns. I walked by at least 20 piles of shit on the way there. But worse, I walked by walls splattered in diarrhea. At least a dozen brown splats, dried up and crusting on the side of the bridge to SODO.

They let the homeless turn a city block sized area into a giant latrine, and they all lived in it like it was summer camp.

where

seattle is full of degenerates.

the closest laundromat to my house is literally named after a gay male fetish.

WE HAVE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE FOR MAYOR

How grateful I am to live outside major cities.

This seat has received a proposal for unilateral action to free the citizens of the North West wasteland from this oppressive pro-fecal regime.

All congress members who support this action say aye now.

Larry Gossett is an idiot. Civil rights movement and shit on the street is different, does he want to ban sewers?

>a lot of poor in his district
>a lot of fairly rich white apologists/cultists
the cultists always vote for who they're told to vote for.

Seattle meet up when? No other city has more Sup Forums users. I've actually seen multiple people here browsing Sup Forums irl.

>I don't want to cause a disruption by resigning suddenly

Spraying little brown turds calls to mind spraying big brown turds.

so sick of these shit colored complainers

it's legal for the homeless to shit in the streets here (because where else are they gonna do it???.... the public restrooms downtown were removed 10 years ago due to drug use/general destruction)

trash can't even be removed from beneath bridges because that upturned shopping cart might be a family heirloom for some drunk.

>Hosing away poop reminds me of the Civil Rights movement.

>You're the racist.

There's a reason why Pioneer Square in Seattle is nicknamed Pissin' Here Square.

Why the fuck would so many minorities live in a northern state like Washington? Doesn't it rain there all the time? I thought minorities liked the hot sunny weather?

They should leave the north to whites.

ironically, duh

Does one wash their hands before making poop soup?

The hilarious implication here is that civil rights activists are being represented by literal human feces. This is how they see themselves.

I live in Olympia, please nuke

You're on Capitol Hill? I was there for 10 years until the redpills started kicking in. All of a sudden I couldn't take it any more. I started to feel downright homicidal, so I moved. I saw parents taking their kids to the gay pride parades, slutwalks, where nudity and vile behavior was on display for all to see.

I saw a ~40yo woman take a ~9yo girl into Babeland (dildo shop), and I almost called the police right there. Could you imagine a dad taking his son in to buy '20lbs of pussy and ass'? What would the response be?

$$$$$
Liberals love handing out cash and blacks love to take it.

Why does a laundromat have a dj?

last time this happened someone died

Why can't the North Western white man keep his hands off the boys?

Seattle and Washington have some of the best gibs. Most niggers have been priced out of Seattle though now and have moved to Tacoma Federal way.

Exactly,

are burgers the new pajeets?

To be fair, blacks are shit stains

The real mistake was ever thinking it was a good idea to have big cities in the first place. The whole city is a pile of shit and the whole city should be hosed into the gutter.

The the US faggot, white are getting fucked there

>Olympia
First place I saw a tranny in public in 2004

I left Belltown in the early 2000s. Looks like I made the right choice. Heroin park was always bad, but I used to walk down to Pioneer Square 3 or 4 nights a week and can't remember ever seeing shit on the sidewalks. Sad.

It's sanctuary city m8

I seriously doubt he himself thinks that way. It is just a populist way of collecting votes.

That, or he is as dumb as what he said

California has good gibs too and has better weather for niggers.

Its only a short drive away too.

Are you talking about this?

kiro7.com/news/local/jurors-will-see-Sup Forums-pictures-in-kitsap-county-murder-trial/503334061

I wonder if there's a practical reason for trying to stop this and muh racism is just a terrible scapegoat

While I'm writing, not a fan of the author that wrote the article. Why trail off with personal opinions? The event itself is entertaining enough

Bin that power washer

What's the deal with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=X8ZdrbEwqkk

D E S I G N A T E D

Designated shitting blocks?

Whites are getting fucked here, too.

that sounds like fun little adventure

i can visit india without spending a dime

yeah, i hate it, but can't beat $550 a month rent .

Beaners don't put up with nigger shit like whites do.

>kitsap-county

Is there any possible justification for not just firebombing this city?

I am unironically the guy that asked for the time stamp in that thread. I then walked out of my lecture hall and contemplated destroying my laptop

youtube.com/watch?v=d0QutWY5XbU Larry Gossett is a @LiberalLoonies

Google Ed Murray he's our gay mayor. Dude got outed as a possible pedo pedo this April and it was confirmed this weekend in a story by the Seattle Times. It's so bad even the liberals want him to resign.

I dont fucking get it .

Sanitation is the bulwark of civilization.

If the hobos plan on not catching dysentary, or dying in the first recurrance of the black plague. They literally need to get their shit together and in the fucking toilet.

They need more public restrooms.

Holy hell, clean up that fucking shit. Goddamn

Wth, how is he not being charged? Fucking fag pederass

>Could you imagine a dad taking his son in to buy '20lbs of pussy and ass'? What would the response be?

congrats for getting him something both cheaper and better than Seattle pussy

Do you have an archive? I'd love to see it.

no. the UW Milo Yiannopolis (Trump rally) shooting

cringe

I can't tell which is more stretched. A gay Mexican's ass after pooping on Seattle's streets, or this guy claiming that cleaning shit off the streets is the same as hosing civil rights activists.
Scratch that last one tho. He's right on the money.

>civil rights movement
>shit on the street

It's no different. lel

Seattle was comfy once upon a time.
youtube.com/watch?v=yKVEQzTkqt8

Every day I become more and more unable to detect if these articles on bitching liberals is satire.

How did reality become so absurd?

Public toilets in such areas become drug dens and butt sex palaces. It's easier to just hose down the sidewalk.

>DJ Freddy
>KING OF PANTS

unironically am friends with the anarcho that was meme'd during the UW shooting

Black/brown civil rights activists are shit. I agree.

Makes me sad to see the past society we've abandoned. Beautiful women, dressed and acting like women. Something about how cheery that girl is... it's a demeanor that young women have just abandoned. They won't look 'deep' enough if they're happy and excited about life, so they just throw away all their charm. I dated a girl who was just happy and feminine years ago, and it was the most magical experience. She was a girl's girl, and loved life. Now it's like they're all so desperate to take on masculine responsibilities that they feel like they have to project masculine seriousness all the time.

Goddamn what I'd give to just spend a day in the late 50s, early 60s. It looks like heaven.

Glad i left seattle.

Can't find the archived thread, it 404d real quick once it wasn't a joke then 50 threads were made by other anons.

Because You choose the neet/manchild life

Just remember what the Jew does to your society over time.

Did the cops or anyone ever contact you about this?

>$550 a month in rent
Move to Salt Lake City. $400 a month for a 1br and there's no degeneracy

I didn't choose the meet life...it chose me

Lol did he just compare blacks to literal human shit? He's unironically calling black protesters shit stains he sound like "our guy"

Shit like this is why I turned down a job offer in Seattle. Canada may be a liberal shithole but we still have people with enough common sense to call out retarded garbage from this nigger. Some mudslimes got BTFO when they tried to appropriate some land for a cemetery and tried to cry racism when property owners voted against it. The cuck mayor tried to virtue signal and the local conservative groups basically told him to get fucked.

In a fair and just world, this nigger would be dragged out into the streets for saying this bullshit and forced to lick the sidewalk clean.

Nope

>hand pump sprayer: $13
>high-visibility vest: $9
>two gallons of gas: $5.75
>quart of high viscosity motor oil: $4
>box of matches: $0.25
>seeing an entire shanty town of drugged out bums go up in flames in the blink of an eye: Priceless

Always knew seattle, and the PNW, were shit. This proves it was literally true

Just more evidence of why black/brown people are incapable of building civilizations.

They get offended at EVERYTHING and nothing ever gets done.

Mostly blue cities, the other ones will buy bums bus tickets to get them there.

All of that and a sense of optimism too. We believed we could make utopia but then the hippie era began and shit started going downhill. We had a bit of a reprieve in the mid 80s through the start of Grunge (ironically from Seattle). Hope we can somehow bring that back for our children.

Give us a name.

I hate this fucking city. I hate this fucking state. I can't wait to leave this shithole to burn.

What board was it on?

Your city needs Christ.

the cunt knows better. you're being punked. it's a game these niggers play because they think you won't say shit. usually the scam involves you giving a handout to a hobo because you are overcome with white guilt.