Should I join the military pol...

Should I join the military pol? I feel like it would be a good idea to stop being a lazy faggot and it would structure my life for the better. I don't think I can handle boot camp tho. Any milfags have advice? What branch etc.

If you want to fight for interest of jews overlords, than do it. US army is Israel wardog.

If you agree with this statement:
>It's okay for me to kill someone for money if the government says it is.
Go for it.

go coast guard. Its the whitest branch

Qualify 'someone'.

Non-whites aren't human and US soldiers don't shoot at whites.

>Implying the US has a "don't kill white people" policy.

Yeah, but now you don't get that beautiful DoD retirement. They are part of the DHS now.

I had a strong urge to do so at one point when I was feeling at my wit's end.

But to be honest I would have been a tryhard liability.

You will now indicate the most recent time the US invaded a white western country.

Air Force. They have the best bases.

That's how I feel, really I just want to get away from my family and do my own thing but being a broke faggot does not help. I could a get a normie job but I'm just feeling lost

Why chairforce?

The economy is different these days, but when I hit that point I just got in my car and drove several hundred miles away to sleep on my friends' couch and see what I could do with myself on my own.

It fuckin' sucked, but it worked out in the end.

You moved the goal posts. Do you think the US wouldn't kill white people if they deemed it fit? That's a lot of faith in a beast like that.

I went navy. The bases were pretty terrible. Did a few years in Norfolk. The air force always had things to make their guys happy, like golf courses and top of the line gyms. It seems like they care.

Why not just go NG then?

what would you be doing it for user?

Get into the air force and avoid the other branches. The air force actually gives a damn about morale.

Yes. Start eating right and go for it.

Not sure desu senpai. Stability? Idk I'm 24 and only ever had one job am basically a NEET and if I don't succeed I'm gonna an hero so yeah

Depends on what you want. I wanted to travel and see the world. And I don't know much about the national guard. The best advice I can give is to look at all of the job options. Don't go with a job because the recruiter says it's the best. They have quotas to fill.

cute

AF is too comfy. Nobody ever leaves so advancement is super slow

Trump wants to increase the Navy for like 25 or 30,000 more people. He wants more Ships. Which means, more Advancement.

>should I fight, bleed and die for Israel pol ?

No

I'm just tired of everything being the same and need a change

Bump.

What was the American civil war again? Ah fuck it, who cares!

>Tired of everything being the same

>Wants to join an organization dependent on rigid routine and discipline where he will likely do the same thing every day except now he's not allowed to drink or fuck when he wants to

Don't listen to Eurocucks or army fags.

Go USMC or Chairforce.

If you are physically fit, or want to be come physically fit and you want to grow huge balls and talk shit to everyone else for being a pussy. Go Marines.

If you want 4 years of chill para-military life and get the same benefits of real men who serve got chairforce.

Coast Guard is okay, some pluses.

Army is cannon fodder retards

Navy is faggots.

I was in the Marines. It's a good plan if you are a stagnant fuck. It will force you to be a man, and get fit. Make sure you call your Senior Drill Instructor "Sarge" as much as possible.

>going into military instead of getting a degree and earning big bucks
White trash

In the US the best path into college for people without the money is the military.

In finlandistan i am not sure how tings work.

Do you have the right to own guns, freedom of religion and freedom of speech btw? Because if you don't you arn't free, and if you arn't free you arn't white.

>US
>freedom of religion
>freedom for property
Well youre right, us aint white

>life is all about earning shekels or you are white trash
middle class worshippers are the fucking worst

Must suck being a shit skin eurotrash.

Whats it like knowing that the inner city coons of Chicago are more white than you? maybe you should assess your living style? This is a site for people who are white and free. You need to leave.

But anyway, OP.
Honestly, consider that question.
I'm not being flippant. I'm from a military family where my older brother served as a marine and my younger in the army. I almost joined myself, but I had to be honest with myself and answer that question as a "no", even though I really have zero ambition for anything else. My younger brother got out for the same reason. If you can say "yes", the more power to you, but the question is going to come up eventually.

Good luck making up your mind and do what suites you in life.

I joined the Navy at 18. Bootcamp isn't too bad, just lots of studying and you have to memorize a lot of information in a short 8 weeks. The military has been the most difficult and best choice I have ever made. You get benefits for life. The banking options, VA loans, they pay for your college, etc. I've been on active duty for 3 years now, I get out next year and transfer into the reserves while I am a full-time college student. AMA

why don't you burgers join a well regulated militia you that you can.

You'd most likely fight along sides kikes, & degenerates.

Nah join a Nationalist militia. I hear there's some decent ones in Michigan.

You'd be literal government property, and part of an unconstitutional thing we call the army (Air Force, navy, and coast guard are fine...just no standing army).

However, you get good credentials for jobs afterwards, gi bill for school, and nice benefits later on...if you live.

Honestly, go for it if you have no other plans in life. Marines give best discipline and training for a large group in USA. (except for special forces).

If you want to blow up people and watch as their homes are torn to shit, join the Air Force and try to be a pilot (or marine that flys a plane like my uncle did...he enjoyed this too much and is still strong as fuck....he killed a dog a year or two back by punching it once in the snout...)

If you don't enjoy sleeping, but like boats. Navy

If you want to have a clean conscious, coast guard.

If you like big guns, army.

If you enjoy killing people, and would be willing to fight until you have nothing but your teeth...marines

If you'd be willing to kill someone with a spoon to prove a point...maybe try special forces, my father once knew a guy who talked about how many people he could kill with a spoon, then the guy joined the seals.
You want my advice, marines or coast guard.

Also, pick up a book called "the story of a cannoneer under stonewall Jackson"

It is a good read before enlisting

Milfag to be here
I joined the airforce because i just want to fly militairy aircraft.
Bein broke is no problem, idk how it is over there but i get paid from day one in bootcamp and the entire training ans college degree is free. I know i wont make a lot of money later but for the first 6 years i wont have any costs and will get praid prettt good.
Airforce is not as tough as army becausr we work sittinf down ofc. So the bootcamp, training and bases are pretty good.
Also it doesnt matter what kind of person you are, but you will make friends for life. Ppl who you like more than you like your family.
You should definitely do it. Give meaninf to life and get a sick experience with new mates

dont be a lazy faggot. go to self defense trining and work on job skills. find a young beautiful woman. look your child in the eye and commit to doing your best every day. dont put your life on the line for the jew. put your life on the line for yourself, your family, your future, and the society you want to see via your children.

the military is shit, unless you are willing to train yourself to be confident as a man.

I dont know for myself how it is because i start next month with bootcamp. But from what i hear, it is def worth it

I'm also considering joining up, but I would join the air force, what more can you tell me about it?

i would love to join the australian artillery but due to being born with severe asthma and a hole in my heart i cant. i'm still looking for ways to front line serve despite this.

Well what do you want to kknow

Air Force. Best food. Best facilities. Best family programs. Most transferable skills to civilian life. They are more like a civilian corporation than a branch of the military.

You'll love it.

I thought about it but it'd either be doing nothing of any note on the public dime or dying for the interests of people I have no interest in dying for so I can't justify it.

Dont die
Ppl in the airforce have the smallest chance of dying. And you get to fly awesome machines

I just really can't understand how you can be american and don't want to serve in the army. I'm serving in my 3d world army and still it is pretty awesome when you are in a warzone. But US army, it's full of cutting edge killing machines, new awesome technology, most advanced tactics. Jesus, I envy you so much. Just enlist and don't listen to whiners.

usa went to war with germany you aussie fuck