Trudeau threatens Putin with retribution for continued support of Assad

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-calls-on-russia-to-end-support-for-syrias-al-assad/article34663599/

Time to put NORAD to the test when 10,000 SCUD missiles fly over the Arctic...

Both faggots. Hitler was better.

At ruining his own country? Yes

>Canada declares independent war with a major military power and they legitimately duke it out with no nukes or intervention
That would be some seriously cool and unexpected shi-

>to defend Muslims
God...damn it, Leafs.

But didn't the Canadian military say they were gonna take a vacation for a while because Iraq and Afghanistan tuckered them out?
How can he retaliate if everyone is in vacation?

Great thread op! I literally laughed out loud whilst scanning through the catalog.

>Published Tuesday, Apr. 11, 2017 9:20AM EDT

why won't he just shut the fuck up, trudeau's like that nancy boy that everyone makes fun of but he keeps coming back trying to tell you what's what and it's just pathetic and laughable. He makes being a Canadian embarrassing.

canada have army?

Trudeau unleashed, Russia trembling

An army of faggots.

Yeah, they give them 10 million for every soldier they kill.

It's a shame Canada won't be nuked off of the map

Yes, but they are on vacation

Serious question for leafs: how the fuck did this piece of shit become your PM? I know he's a puppet but.... how the fuck did he win? How stupid are Canadians? Did men lose the vote or what?

Dude weed lmao.

It may as well be a two party system. There's the Cuckservatives, and the openly pozz'd Liberal Party. The cuckservatives don't exactly have an enthusiastic base.

Every single day I wonder how someone like Trudeau could end up in charge of a country. Any country.

What shithole are you from?

someone post that photo with his tongue out

Poland

Pirogi's are about the only good thing that came out of that shithole

Canada's military bases have been ransacked and set on fire.

Canada doesn't have any Gold or Army.

Cucknada

This.
The conservative party isn't much better here either. I probably won't even bother voting in the next election because there's not much of a choice.

Our PM just outdid him. He wants a fucking quota in Parliament. He may actually end our democracy for feminism.

I've been trying to raise awareness about it on the net but nobody seems to care.

You're a faggot if you think Canada is a better country than Poland.

NO TRUDEAU YOU BRUISE LIKE A PEACH

Leave pol faggot

>Western education meme is back in Western Education : Canadian edition

The only way we are going to get ourselves out of this mess is if we elect a far right party which will never happen in this shit hole. Best Canadians can do right now is just wait and accept our fate.

Damn, I though maltese were consevative and Catholic.

1: vote split between three parties - trudeau only got 30% of the popular vote but because of Canada's 'special' FPTP system and 'streamlined' adapatation of colonial government, has none of the checks and baances of the US President
2: Dad was PM and leftist boomer retards nostalgically look back on the time his cuck Stalin-admiring "father" gave his voting constituency pork barrel gibs in their early 20s by turning Canada into an insolvent welfare state with Venezuela-style economics.
3: Woman vote

Stop helping Assad.

>Stop bullying ISIS Putin-kun, that's not cool
This is what happens when you elect a drama teacher.

>pooping out propaganda you ate in /sg/
kys to be honest famalamamalamsna

This country is too big for the size of the federal government we have anyway. We should almost just split into individual nations as provinces because Ontario is constantly fucking everyone over because they hold the most power with votes and their entire economy is run on government tax dollars. The only thing the federal government should be responsible for here is the military.

Fascinating how some dictator from nowhere buthurt presidents from all major countries.

We're Catholic, but Church overreach left a sour mouth.

Long story short, Labour is very competent on the economy which has seen a huge boost in the last 5 years, and its current leader using it to push a ridiculous left-wing agenda and the economy is making people look the other way.

We're hoping that trying to fucking impose unelected people on Parliament will at least get people riled up to stop it.

Do you even have an idea of how much debt Trudeau is running up with his policies?

Oh and the opposition party is weak and infighting. I still don't see how the hell such a thing can happen without a popular vote for a constitutional amendment though.

Your kids ,kids kids will be paying for his virtue signalling

>nobody seems to care
>malta

well, yeah, no shit. why would they

>opposition party
If I remeber correctly when being in Malta that is the "'""Nationalist party""""?

Maybe Malta needs a reactionary party to end the two system you have.

Yeah, it's a fucking nothing party right now, it's imploded.

>dudeweedlmao
>many women interviewed on the streets post elections literally stated they voted for him "because he's handsome"

that is like a chihuahua barking at the heels of Goliath

Oh, and guess what? We have "incitement to hatred" laws, and they were placed there by the """""""""""""""Nationalist Party"""""""""""""""" in 2002!

I would give anything to have seen Putin's face when he was told

I imagine this

Not really.

The total manpower of the Canadian Armed Forces, that is Army, Airforce, Navy, Reserves, and civilian contractors; is roughly equal to 2, possibly 3, of your (Russian) field divisions.

If it came to a 1 v 1 hypothetical, the Russian Military would steamroll Canada in hours.

Yes but be warned, as long as they don't kill you... they win! Checkmate Ivan!

Canada being late to the party as usual.

Russia you have the most nukes and leafs just shitposted you irl, you know what must be done

your talking about canada, cuccs need their king cucc

MFW leaf PM declares war on russia and no one takes him seriously.