China wants to get its hand on some Russian Clay

Russia doesn't trust China because China has desires for some Eastern Russian territory.
So Russia is pointing Missiles at Chine in East Russia.
Can Trump leverage this Russia China mistrust to bring Russia on the US side?
Any Russians in here? What do you make of China?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/utAq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

Here is a little bit of the article.

China's been trying to land grab our Arunanchal Pradesh land too.

Fucking scum, India, US, Russia alliance against Chinks when?

Russia and China are to have a joint drill on the Baltic Sea. That is why I doubt things are as serious as you say.

Sure, they may not agree on everything in the territory they share, but that article is just a clickbait sensationalist bullshit

Russian Ground Forces missile brigades that have been/ will be equipped with the 9K720 Iskander-M OTRK.

there's already shitton of chinese in eastern russia. might as well be a part of china at this point

Would Putin allow English speaking dissidents there?

Did they illegal migrate? Why did you guys not stop them?
Are you guys really going to let China take over Eastern Russia?

if nalvany wins he might get that chance.

Trump is making the US more of a pariah every day, and china is transporting goods between europe, russia and china so i doubt they'd want to break that cashflow.

yall americans should really focus on the homefront, stop dropping 400K bombs on some nobody terrorists

because nobody in the fed government gives a shit about the east, hell they don't give a fuck about regions period, all the money is in the Moscow. there are lots of illegals in Moscow as well, and nobody stops them because cheap labour
Navalny is not going to participate in elections let alone win anything. He's convicted so he can't be a candidate, people are getting scammed big time because they don't realize it

This can't be real.

How do normal Russians feel about China? Is Russia really going to align with China?

Russia has China's hand too far up its ass, it needs to reapproach Europe and USA properly and find a way to make peace, turn down the propaganda before it can find support against the chink menace.
The whole white race united as one would be a sight to behold.

I think both sides i.e Russia and EU + US need rapprochement. Russia needs to tone down propaganda and the west needs to stop getting mad at Russia for stupid shit like Gay rights.
I mean we are friends with Saudis who have no rights even for women much less gays. Oh and stop with the colored revolutions.

>there are lots of illegals in as well, and nobody stops them because cheap labour
The decline of western civilization, summerised.
Preserving your country and your future is less important than a quick buck.

Your?

((They)) don't have a country,though they have central banks.

is this a marketers strategy against archive services?
archive.is/utAq8

They have been force feeding their population their own version of globalist multiculti propaganda with the BRIC meme and the Eurasian union. Forcing russians to run to china was a mistake on our side, them keeping the propaganda going is their own stupidity.
Sad!

It was real. I remember when it was released and posted here. Pol shat bricks. Some intern probably lost their job for that

I can spend afternoon just listing the trade, infrastructure and military projects Russia and China got going at the moment. Arctic Route and Silk Road. The BRICS, the SCO, the NDB, the AIIB - all include Russia and China, but exclude the US. Russia and China conduct joint naval drills in SCS and Baltics. Russia and China build joint airliner to compete with Airbus and Boeing. China has just received Su-35s and expects S-400 later this year.

Even with Trump in Washington, the US offers us nothing. Some ludicrous bullshit about nuclear disarmament in exchange for lifting sanctions, lol remember that one? And in 4 to 8 years someone like Bernie or Hillary will be in office, so what's the point anyway. Our plans with Chinese span decades into the future, the US and western civilization might very well cease to exist by then.

But China might colonize parts of Russia if not all of Russia with its massive economy and equally massive population. Putting all your eggs in Chinese basket is crazy.
If Russia is overly dependent on China, which will be the senior partner in that relationship, it will try to take advantage.
China does it to everyone.

Where?

The vector of Chinese expansion for the next 25+ years goes through Taiwan, Indochina, Philippines and Oceania. Fearmongering nonsense about Chinese takeover of Siberia has been a popular memes among US "experts" and "think-tanks" since 1990s, just as the articles about imminent Russian islamization. Now this shlock makes comeback because disparaging, bashing and demonizing Russians can earn you a buck and common rabble like you eagerly swallows it up to feel more well-informed and smug about themselves.