What do leftists joke about? Do they banter at all? They seem to find everything offensive...

What do leftists joke about? Do they banter at all? They seem to find everything offensive. Their lives must be quite boring.

Trump.

From my experience, a lot of it is normie entertainment references and legitimate racism (but its okay, since they're progressive and all)

Trumps hair, hands, and skin color.

not much else

I'm a progressive liberal and i like dark humor. It's only really the SJW's that find everything offensive.

Two white cis males walk into a bar. The first one orders a vodka martini. His canadian friend asks: "Isn't that a bit bigoted?"

"No, it's shaken"

HE'S ORANGE!!!

xD

I know some in the real and only thing they have is trump.

If they joke about any thing else its racist, sexist , blah , blah , fucking blah.

They are literally the most boring people you can hang out with because every thing revolves around there boring ass ideology or slamming trump.

YOUR BLACK

XD

I think it's time for a lot of you to get off Sup Forums and make some friends with differing opinions and ideas.

Bring up flat earth around them, it makes liberals blue screen error. It also hints at Divine creation which makes them go critical level.

Most things make them blue screen, it's a culture in decline.

>Implying liberals and leftist are the same thing.
>liberals: voted Hillary
>leftist: didn't vote because bourgeois democracy is a sham
You guys honestly have no clue about who you're against. If you debate a leftist in reality with liberal arguments you're gonna very quickly lose the debate.

The only jokes they have is shit they stole from Chapo. Leftist aren't funny.

>most boring people you can hang out with because every thing revolves around there boring ass ideology
isn't this Sup Forumslacks tho?

This. They regurgitate Rick and Morty or Archer jokes.

There is a developing internet "alt-left" (aka dirtbag leftists) who use a highly sardonic type of irony to make fun of their opponents. The distinguishing characteristic of their humor, however, is that they never, EVER use it to make fun of themselves, because they take themselves super seriously.

The fact that Sup Forumsacks very often use self-deprecating humor is a strong point because people are attracted to those who don't take themselves TOO seriously. This is why the "alt-left" never will catch on.

The vast majority of comedians are left leaning.

What is the difference between them and leftists?

It's pretty clear the Alt-Right went to war with Conservatives over immigration and race realism, what are the left and the "alt-left" fighting over or is it just a meaningless rebranding?

>He thinks comedy is a conservative staple when hardy a single worthwhile comedy show or stand up comedian is conservative
Git er done, OP
> liberals and leftists are different
You tried to have an opinion, and its the thought that counts.

>implying Lenin and Hillary are the same
Have fun

It means nothing. They just want to seem edgy and as though they have any differing opinions from exactly what the mainstream tells them they should have.

liberals: pro capitalism
leftists: anti capitalism

are you retarded?

couldn't have made a more autistic response
pic included

It's all pop culture reference humour.

>liberal
>pro capitalism
made me chuckle

Leftists usually discuss poo and sex jokes. Without being able to make observations on society without fear of offending people, it is a race to puerility.

the literal definition of liberals in marxist thought (and in most places outside the usa) is someone who is pro capitalism?

>has never spoken with a modern liberal
What do you do all day?

thisIt's like an irl ddos or just a simple overload. They don't expect it at the very least and are taken aback by it.

what the fuck are you talking about? liberals are a group of people that occupy the political spectrum from centre-right to centre-left.

they support the status quo and range all the way to social democrats like bernie. leftists are anti-capitalism (think noam chomsky, zizek)

to equate the two is moronic

They laugh at the same jokes we do, but they have to come from a professional comedian or show that is approved by their friends. This is tricky, because those sources change quickly as somebody feels "that's not funny anymore this is mean." and will laugh at the same jokes but from somebody else

this
people need to stop conflating neoliberal snowflake faggots with actual leftists there is a huge difference

>I only know how to refer to people as their objective position on a spectrum made up entirely of generalizations
Seriously what do you do all day?

>implying any stand up comedian or comedy show now isnt total and utter trash
Pleb taste

Their jokes usually point out how "racist" and "regressive" people are compared to them.

They joke about celebrities, and they do a lot of virtue signalling style jokes.

"Some white guy held the door for me and wink at me and I was like UUUMMMMMMM???"
Then everyone laughs.

They have casual humor like normal people

I've been around both groups, and the Sup Forumsbeard circles tend to autistically sperg and rub their hands together or try to be overtly obnoxious, whereas leftists will use conversational humor while maintaining friendly bonds

I don't think it's an ideological reason for why it's os different. I think a lot of "natsocs" don't really have friends so they have bad social skills

this.

>a man walks into a bar
>YOU FUCKING BIGOT DID YOU JUST ASSUME THEIR GENDER

Libtards are even more insufferable in real life. I live in a college town, I'm surrounded by them. The most outspoken ones are always obese white girls, turbodykes, or sheboons. They're political in every conversation, regardless of the subject.

What do you call an African-American moving through your business after dark?
>A janitor!

fag. yuck.

>hanging out with internet people IRL

You are normie scum. GTFO

What do you say if you see your TV floating in the middle of the night?
>Drop it nigger

>Seriously what do you do all day?
Ok, I see I have to break it down even further for you:

Liberalism is a very broad philosophy; it first came about during the enlightenment, and originated as anti-monarchy and anti-divine right. Original liberals sought to replace the monarchy with representative democracies/republics. At its most basic level, liberalism is an ideology based on the idea of freedom; freedom to worship, freedom of speech, freedom to vote, free markets, et cetera. More recently, in the US, the word liberalism has been conflated with just social liberalism (gay rights, racial equality, etc.), and it shed its original meaning. US liberalism is very different from liberalism outside the country, which is why many americans fail to make the distinction between pro-free market liberals (esp. neolibs like Obama, Clinton, Macron) and actual left-wingers (such as Chomsky, Zizek, Raul Castro) simply because they both believe in equality.

So basically talk shows

LIBERTARIAN AND LIBERAL ARE DIFFERENT YOU BRAINLESS COMMIE

Here's an easier example:
Liberals will complain about racism and equality

Leftists will send all minorities and dissenters like you to the gulags and re-education camps

Former commiefag here. Yeah pop references, Marxist meem's and muh 10 billion trillion Ukrainians. Basically like the Nazi larpers here in reverse, they would make a cute couple no wonder they mentally masturbate on each other constantly.

This is the worst shilling I've seen for months.

Remember back in like 2009, when it was okay to just sit at lunch and tell racist joke after racist joke?

Why can't Mexico get any medals in the Olympics? Because any spic who can run jump or swim is in the US.

I have a black in my family tree, he's still hanging there.

How many jews can you fit in a sedan? 44, 2 in the front, 2 in the back, 40 in the ashtray.

They don't like to talk seriously about the Holodomor because Jews weren't the victims, but rather the culprits

Fucking kike slaves

If you don't have dark humor with your friends you're likely a faggot. Everyone who isn't a sensitive queer like this kind of humor.

Liberals are their own punchline, they just don't realize it.

Tankies. Stalinist.

Except many liberals believe in the same shit.
What do either of you do with your time? When was the last time you conversed with a liberal?

More to the point what do you do to avoid conversing with liberals? I'd really like to know.

What's the difference between an African American man and a park bench?
>An African-American man only has three legs!

Your friends probably watch videos of people dubbing their voices over their dogs and find it funny because its "le cute xD :3"

Kill yourself pleb, your life is meaningless without the social validation you crave...you are a slave to others approval and acceptance

They are just fags trying to sound smart by using the classical definition of liberal, and you're a retard for not realizing that.

Classical liberal is essentially a libertarian
modern liberal is a leftist

You're like those people that try to sound smart by going "Acktshully, Russia is a 2nd world country!!"

I only come here to shitpost, the only thing discussed on this board is identity politics. The level of political discourse is so low people don't even know basic political definitions.

They joke about anything in private, they get bigoted as anyone unless they get in big enough groups to compete to be the most self righteous.

A NIGGER

xD

I dated a leftist for 3 years, let me enlighten you.

Lots of pop culture references, plenty of memes, virtue signalling pretending it's humor.

Just watch a few buzzfeed videos and you'll understand leftist humor.

I live with lefties on a canadian university campus. Hate most of them.

They think its funny to talk like they're all black and laugh about how shitty white people and their countries are.

Not exagerating at all. They even sing along to mumble rap.

This, the lefts hypocrisy knows no bounds. Their views in private will be different to when they are able to virtue signal to fit with the societal status quo

Ive leftie friends.

They're not much fun but theyre loose.

They talk about each other mostly.

If the earth is flat why can you sail/fly from California to china.

Stop responding to this guy. Read how this guy converses. He's an arrogant prick not here for discussion. His smugness is embarrassing considering he's wrong on the textbook definition of "liberal".

Try bringing up telegony, they fucking lose it.

They just meme about old fag conservatives.

Those were never funny and only impressed weak minds and children.

They aren't really leading the alt-left. Maybe they make most of their shitty memes but the anarchists are pretty much the only white lefties ready to hit the streets and fight.

I was a child.

Jokes are not meant to impress, unless you're virtue signalling. How are they less funny than any other childish set up and punchline type joke?

It must be horrible to be so obsessed with politics that you can't hang out with your mates and just enjoy each others company

Obviously chantards are never meant to be in the same room, this is why only fags go to meetups.

I'm friends with a guy who's "other" friends are pretty far-left leaning. They're boring as fuck and resort to Trump jokes and making sure nobody feels offended.

>reliving George W. Bush bashing through Trump
>"my vagina is disgusting and smells"
>"us womyn amirite?"
>"us people of color amirite?"
>"us fags amirite?"
>"look at how flamboyantly gay and out I am, sweetie!"
>freeze peach memes
>NEETsocs and misogynerds
>straight white cishet males are the worst

Think about what you found funny before you got red pilled? Their humour is just an continuation of 90's cynicism. Just Seinfeld and Simpsons references and nothing much else.

This, its 90s cynicism applied today, incredible dim worldview. Not even excitingly dark, or comically bright yet misguided. No a dim, BORING way to view the world

They just say really red pilled stuff with a sarcastic voice.
"Isn't it wierd that we are all past 30 and none of us have kids?"
"No. It's just that the evil globalists made us think that playing the field, trying to find the right guy and focusing on our career was a good idea when we should have had kids."
>Group laughs

Hilariously, I ask my right friends what they find funny

I post skits and vids of the daily show and jon oliver because I find some of their stuff funny but these trump voters just boo and hiss at them. Asking them what they find funny just stops the conversation altogether

This is a good way to describe it. Some of the leftists are clever but still painfully unfunny due to their ultra serious world-view.

My black what?

Comedy is a tool to mock the status quo.
The status quo is a material existence pushed by bankers, and race mixing pushed by their political operatives.
Comedy would be anti semitic jokes and race jokes, delivered in such a way so as to make the generalization funny, while avoiding a personal attack either a darkie or a jew.
That's why jokes from people like (((jon oliver))), attacking a specific person and his supporters for going against the status quo, isn't "comedy" and isn't "funny"--it's propaganda.

And that's also why your "friends" boo and hiss at you when you try to show them those videos, and why they don't tell you funny racist jokes. It's also why people laugh at racist jokes and tell them in hushed tones or behind closed doors. When you grow up, you'll start to hear them and be part of those adult conversations. It's fun, but not as fun as the pussy you get access to also.

Source: I'm a man.

What about knock knock jokes?

>you're a kid
>im a man
You know that shit never works when you say it online, right?

And the last time a pol poster got exposed, it was revealed he was actually just a kid, not even old enough to vote but still "participating" in political talk by posting trump gifs

Yeah, this is how Twitter works.

So you're saying that mocking a SJW is also not comedy/funny just because it's attacking a specific person and supporting the right wing agenda?

Wew, you lads really need to get out more. I love how you attacked the one user who gave you an actual honest answer because it went against your preconceived narrative.