Signs your not an Alpha Male

Voted for Hillary Clinton.

>Voted at all

Obsessed with being Alpha.

You actually listen to women's opinions without internally cringing and wanting to slap the piss out of them.

You lay women

If you're an aussie that spams nigger muh dik threads on Sup Forums.

You let another man or woman peg you.

FPBP

10/10 response

Voted for Trump thinking that will change anything about being a shut-in, autist, virgin, unfuckable hate nerd.

Backfire!

I let my wife do this but she still respects me

Posting on an anonymous board. Real alphas are not afraid of identifying themselves or showing their power level.

>pencil neck
every time

that's what she wants you to think

>Have tattoos
>care about fashion
>anti-gun

You man enough bro?

But seriously the alpha/beta paradigm seems completely fucking stupid to me. I have never met a single person who actually embodied this caricature of the "alpha male" I see all over the internet.

I know a few men who have admirable traits or talents, but I pretty much think 99% of the men I know are just little bitches for various reasons. Most men are cucked in one way or another, or they're just fucking dumb as shit.

The only "alphas" I've ever seen were Trump and Pastor Steven Anderson, but obviously we don't know them in real life and only know their public personalities.

>tries to save the world
>instead of trying to bring the entire world down with him

Doubt it.

Fact is that most "internet alphas" just have asperger's and don't know yet.

you talk to more people on Sup Forums than you do in real life

Your gay

That's right goy, voting is for cucks. Don't try to influence your government and let cucks keep electing other cucks so your country can be flooded with more shitskins.

You use the term "alpha male" unironically.

>you stalk more people online than you do in real life

>men are shit

Sign: You wonder why the fuck OP had trouble with "you're" when it was staring him in the fucking face.

You OP, ever.

>spending your time hunched over a keyboard sharing your thoughts on the internet
>instead of working out or hunting for pussy

Concern yourself even remotely about who is or isn't an "alpha male" instead of just living your fucking life.

>hunting for pussy

Honestly, if pussy is the most important thing in the life of an alpha, then i am glad that i am not one of them.
No wonder women nowdays are shite, both betas and alphas idolize them even though most of them are not even worth a "hi".