Highest ranking army general in France forced to resign

Highest ranking army general in France forced to resign.

francais.rt.com/france/41151-general-pierre-de-villiers-annonce-demission

COUP WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

francais.rt.com/france/40889-baiser-demission-chef-etat-major
ft.com/content/75d43c06-6afc-11e7-b9c7-15af748b60d0?mhq5j=e1
reuters.com/article/us-france-defence-idUSKBN19Y2H9
archive.is/M7HVH
archive.fo/M7HVH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what reason?

Why?

Sex scandal, political views, incompetence... what? Give us context, french fry.

Budget cuts in the army.

Pierre de Villiers stated last week that he will not get fucked by Macron.

francais.rt.com/france/40889-baiser-demission-chef-etat-major

MACRON IS GOING SUPER SAIYAN

J U P I T E R
U
P
I
T
E
R

wait , was the general based? , if so, then macron and the cabal have deceived you all

MUH RIGHT WING MACRON

faggots

English source for you yanks
ft.com/content/75d43c06-6afc-11e7-b9c7-15af748b60d0?mhq5j=e1

850 million euros budget cuts.

bump

archive plz

Other source
reuters.com/article/us-france-defence-idUSKBN19Y2H9

wtf is this autist of a president's game plan though? ideas? fuck sakes if he goes full sperg and closes the borders and deploys the army or something they're going to have a full scale syria situations in france.
just speculating for fun

the call that saved europe

archive.is/M7HVH

I really am having a hard time understanding Macron's thought process. He seems to be a nationalist who wants a weak military?

The European army protects you now goy

wow...so this is the true potential and might of the EU army, it all starts with France lowering it's military spending

maybe if we give le population ze free iphone zey can keep zemselves and others in, uh, cheque... like, eh, ze spielberg film wiz le cocktail man

I'll have to check in to it, but there was interesting Trump/Macron military thing when he went over for Bastille Day.

Fine, have your EU army. See if we care. The end result will be the same.

>RT
>actual news

Macron is a chameleon, his "debating" skills have been debunked for months. He can appeal to both the left and the right by contradicting himself in the same sentence. That's how he managed to get elected.

Are you actually saying this didn't occur?

the military parade? russia parades it's military on a constant and that doesn't mean that it's growing

DGSE
DGSI
DPSD
BRGE
ANSSI
DCPJ
CNCIS
SCRT

It's silly fun-polking, but when the (((MSM))) is so out of it then it really becomes this easy to have some afternoon fun.

Macon's thought process is "complex"; brainlets wouldn't understand.

French army budget and leadership transferred to EU army.

>He seems to be a nationalist

Just speculation but considering everything else that's happened over the past 20 years I'd say that Macron's "reason d'etre" is to open France up for an EU army takeover. In fact, that could be the whole point of mass migration in the first place: destabilize then swoop in to consolidate power from the weakened Euro plebs.

COUP COUP COUP PLZZ

THIS, he's forcing France's hand on the EU army because the oligarchs are worried that the military of France might put up resistance to their takeover. I wonder what the history books will make of this day? The day France was destroyed with a whimper and a peace symbol

>budget cuts
you arn't even paying your fair share yet

Almost a trillion euro cutbacks.

Macron Is going full blown Charlemagne, this nigga Is freeing up assets.

France Is ascending to glory.

>Canada
pathetic

Marcon don't give a fuck about France. He is obsessed about power and personal gain. That's why he seems so hard to read. Everything he does is for him.
He wants to be the new "chief" of the UE and to do that he needs to be friend with Trump. He also wants to keep his popularity high so he cuts army's budget to lower some taxes and keep the welfare system afloat.

I have no idea if in the long term Macron's interests will be the same as France

But could having a more powerful central authority benefit France (as Macron says, France feels a void in lacking a King)? Skepticism is always necessary, but such a power never arises overnight, it takes time to consolidate.

Not yet. But yeah, Macron is a piece of shit

Do you still regret not voting for me?

desu now Malika is just wondering how she can water down her platform to become a more alt-left party. Alt-lite as fuck.

You have no idea how awful it is sharing a land border with those cunts. Every Winter, thousands of Canadian cucks drive down here to escape the snow and they clog up our streets and get upset whenever they see an open carry.

Does this have anything to do with that French journalist saying a year ago that the French military is ready to go to war against Islam in it's own country?

does Algerians contribute to a good chunk of soldiers in the French army?

What ya' gonna do when he comes for you?

bit like all the Kiwis that flood over here and whinge about everything, both bludgers

didn't they have problems within their own ranks with slimes refusing to follow orders, chimping out etc?

dont post this photoshopped image

>says he will make France an empire again
>cuts military budget

What the fuck is this autist doing

>French general wants to his iron will
>retreats from the army
Sasuga

Probably going to establish a European army

But why? Will he be replaced? Will the system change? Will the EU and Merkel take the reigns? Or will Macron's take it in his hands instead?

Coup that shit.

cant wait for this day

He is an authoritarian liberal

1hr late check

This is exactly the plan

>Macron does exactly what Sup Forums predicted. Cucks his own country Trudeau style.

With France alone? I doubt there are many countries supporting the idea.

Not proportionally to their numbers among civies. On the other hand we have quite a few blacks (from the Antilles/Mayotte/la RĂ©union rather than Africa).

they won't have a choice

>"Haha (((Macaroni))) is definitely (((/ourguy/))) right fellow nationalists? Haha did you see he met le bog XD"

I think you will be unpleasantly surprised about how many nations and how quickly this will form.

8 of 10 people did not vote for Macron. 98% of Muslims voted for Macron (believe me, they have no regrets)

Our cucked politicians love idea of eu-army.

It's because of the upcoming army fusion of the netherlands, belgium, luxembourgh, germany and france.

Well good bye Poland, Germany, France etc. And welcome The United States of Europe then.
This is the last step needed to do this. Yugoslavia 2.0 incoming.

FRANCE YES!

Yes they are a problem. On the other hand, lots of our soldiers, especially in commandos and the legion are pure fascists and hate muslims.
A purge is still doable easily .
In 50 years in the future, no idea.

>He seems to be a nationalist

>implying a united Europe is a bad thing
Just not under this anti-European union it needs to be destroyed and rebuilt.

Coup plz! Then Macron runs to Germany, creates government in exile, Germany invades France in order to restore constitutional order, things like that.

>Macron cuts army's budget
>fire highest ranking general
>France military is now third world tier
>solution? EU army
>give defence authority to Germany
>EU expands its tentacles to every country in Europe, none can defend itself
>EU reich
>cultural marxism becomes the new religion, is taught everywhere
>dissidents are executed
>import 1 billion shitskins
>miscegenation is made mandatory "to help integrate the newcomers"
>EU joins a worldwide goverment coalition
>NWO becomes a reality
>pic related are now your gods to worship

Will getting caught be part of his plan ?

It worked last time.

Our army are such cucks since the 1962 Generals Putsch. They are not allowed to be part of any political groups and can't even talk about it.

They're just private defence for French companies in Africa. Anyway 1/3 of new recruits are niggers.

Yes! Runs from an angry mob dressed up in womens clothes, gets caught, makes a sap and runs from Bastilia with the help of his wife, then Germany, govt in excile etc

His plan is to erect the EU-military and to seize the existence of nation controlled militaries.

By doing this, we would, in theory, no longer need NATO as a military counterbloc to the Russians and basically tell Trump to go fuck himself with the military spending budget he tries to impose on EU-member nations.

Next we'll hear the Germans join in on this. Mark my words.

tl;dr: Macron says; "Fuck NATO."

He is a social-liberal, so hard to understand really?

Oy vey goyim we need to give that 850k Euros to those people that we put in your countries.

>Our army are such cucks since the 1962
Our army has been cucked since 1939, it never recovered.

>They're just private defence for French companies in Africa.

Very true, meanwhile PMC and mercenaries are still forbiden. But then again, why ask the big companies to buy their own armed protection from another country when the french army will do it with the people's money.

>getting your political opinion from memes on Sup Forums
Here we are this turboliberalcuck is a nationalist now.

Biggest tragedy in the history of Western civilisation.

>Our army has been cucked since 1939, it never recovered.

You can thank the English for that. They didn't even allow you to keep your Vichy navy.

>The day France was destroyed with a whimper and a peace symbol

again!?! 3x in less than 100 yrs...

Liberal democracy is the one to blame. Honestly I can't blame the british for destroying a navy that would most likely assist the Axis in the future.

>centrist mind

>French general surrendering in the face of adversity
Nothing new there.

>army fusion of the netherlands, belgium, luxembourgh, germany and france

not exactly a fearsome rollup.

F

Whats his end game? Turning French army into EU army?

The goal remains the same: end of the nations and their people's will.
See what EU has done until now? Imagine a turbo EU...

Here's the archive link user.
archive.fo/M7HVH

'Sex Scandal'....in France..lol

Nobody took that seriously

Why Macron want to lower the military spending budget?

His thoughts *are* pretty compex.

I wonder what's actually going on behind those beady eyes. He seems to be up to something.

Next tuesday

>greeks
>paying their share
Whoaa

Because the next step is the creation of an EU army. Note that he also plans to reduce the power of the National Assembly. He thinks (and said) that France is no more relevant and must embrace the EU fate.

>Highest ranking army general in France forced to resign.
You Frogs had your chance, now welcome to the EU

and french army leaders would accept that?

Not really, you can see it as a Trump vs Clinton election where Clinton won.

He's just a rotten globalist and will do everything to merge us into Europe.

SAD