i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 18
*Assault on Sukhnah has begun
>Tigers control Rumaylan oil field and Rajm Al-Jawz
>Tigers captured al-Daila'a oil field south-west of Rusafa
>ES fighters launch operation in Ayn Daqnah, kill 15 YPG, and were repelled
>SAA attack on T2/Humaymah area fails; tank and ammo captured, several dead, others beheaded
>SAA's advance to Sukhnah is mostly stalled, but they reached the hills overlooking the city
>Ru De-escalation zone observers arrive in Daraa
*Israel rejects ceasefire in Syria, says it empowers Iran
>Raqqa: Tigers captured E Zamla, Al-Fahdeh villages, and Zamla, Khalaa oil fields
>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
Iraq
>Iraqi Forces retake Mosque in Imam Gharbi Village south of Mosul after a week of fighting
>Iraq ERD continues clearing Old Mosul, clashes ongoing
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/887569954295488513
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/eus-new-anti-syrian-sanctions-serving-interests-terrorists-syrian-foreign-ministry/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/pentagon-study-declares-american-empire-is-collapsing-746754cdaebf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polish people support Bashar al Assad The Lion of Damascus.

DEATH TO AMERICA etc etc

Do you guys speak dune runes in here? Looking for a translation
Found this well I was on the creepily sexual Arab side of instagram

(((Moderate))) civil war today

Hello Sukanah

STOP giving (you)'s to charlie niggerlover kike

who is now the tiger, assad or suheli?
pls no fight.

Shia militas didnt fight in Mosul tho

this tbqhwy

Asad is the lion you fool.

why is my flag set to usa? im not in the fucking usa god damn it

fugg :D

>134165979
>"dune runes"
>burger flag
no
not even a (you)

Sand scrawlings?

twitter.com/BilalKareem/status/887569954295488513
>War between HTS and Ahrar seems imminent. Roads cut between Idlib and Sarmada, checkpoints everywhere, Sarmada considered military zone

it's more the fact that he's more likely to be another MAGApede/ptg nigger

Daily reminder that the Middle East must not ever be united.

Also, America will keep kicking ass in the 21st century. Russia will probably fall apart in the next 10 to 20 years. China is weakening (official GDP growth reports are fake).

BRICS was the shittest meme of all time. India is poo in loo central. Brazil is increasingly becoming a failed stated. South Africa is confused.

they are shit talking, saying like "yeah dog gettin that white pussy" nigger tier speak in dune talk

Is this a Fallout 3 reference?

Oh shit it's happening

This.
Also you are gonna crash again SOON fucker

as said.
an iraqi is proud of iraqi kids that getting white german girls browned

>inb4 idlib begs assad to annex them to bring stability

kif il wadi3 bi libya ? fi shi akhbar 3an ibno lal gadafi?

Libyabro did they get the electricity back on long enough for you to catch up on your studies?

DEATH TO TUK TUKs
DEATH TO REBELS
DEATH TO SAUDIS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO CANADIANS
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO ARGENTINES
LONG LIVE TO ASSAD AND HEZZGIRLS

Welcome, Libyabro.

>DEATH TO ARGENTINES
why tho ?
is it because they are whiter ?

it's about bloody time

mmmm
Thanks for the bread OP.
It tastes delicious!

>tfw isis sleeper cells stage a popular revolt

Proxy war within a proxy war within a proxy war
US (Gulf) - Iran (Syria)
Gulf (Rebels) - Syria (Syria)
Ahrar (Syria) - HTS (Gulf)

amta rou7t le america?
el wd3 tmam ma 3d fe ay a5bar 3la saif.

yeah the assholes stopped cutting for no reason two days ago, they keep crying about how they can't cover the usage because people don't know how to save it
meanwhile almost all of the capital is completely dark and most major cities and yet they still claim that people are wasting it away.

hey good morning.

>mfw Al-Baghadi was on Idlib all this time

i never went there, ive been having this issue for a while, im always in lebnen bas pol bi hot ino ana bil states amrar, dont know why

IDLIB CHIMPOUT

HAHAHAHAHAHA

IDLIB CHIMPOUT

>Explosion reported in the center of Idlib, as the town of Dana have witnessed heavy clash between HTS and Ahrar. HTS fully captured the town.

>Ahrar Sham deployed Tanks to Sarmada, Idlib against Tahrir Sham

>HTS controls the city of Dana, north of Idlib after battles with Ahrar Al Sham

bedi fawit eyri bi tizik ya khaneeth

Nope.

They are very annoying when they are here in Brazil and have a mania of stealing Brazilian tourists in the currency exchange offices because our currency is more valued than theirs (1 Real is worth 5 times more than an Argentine Peso)

Since the Fall of Dilma, Brazil has entered a Deep Cultural War Stage.

Basically, the "rogue way" has become a nuisance in our society and the people slowly began to notice that the craze of wanting an advantage is the reason for corruption in government to be something serious and to have origin in our society.

The incoming President is going to have to end the welfare state here and start an Age of Changes (That whether or not Temer started)

>134167268
ha khar'ak bi dam ahlak wa ikhwetak

ASSAD IS THE LION OF SYRIA

Good morning Syria!

HTS doesn't have overt foreign support and are far more self-financed compared to Ahrar, who has Turkish, Saudi, Qatari backing.

>President is going to have to end the welfare state here
Very hard to take freebies away after they've been given to people. Not saying he won't do it but the reaction won't be pretty.

Also my statement about Brazil was too much of an exaggeration. It's not becoming a failed state but quality of life will go down.

strange sometimes my id keeps changing for no reason.

oh you almost got it right buddy

It's not deep enough. They need to have a civil war within the civil war within the civil war

Sup, Charlie

youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

Implying HTS isn't Saudi backed fighting against Turkish/Qatari backed Ahrar

Why did you change name Charlie

Wasn't their ongoing falling out ignited by Qatar crisis?

Whats going on in Yemen right now?

I know, bro.

Hell de Janegro (Rio de Janeiro) entered a Civil War between the Police + BOPE and the drug factions. Almost an Ancap.

The States bordering Venezuela are full of prostitutes selling their bodies for food dishes of 10 Reais (3 Dollars)

Paraguayans smuggling weapons and ammunition in every possible way. Every day the Air Force of here slaughter a different airplane trying to enter national air space without authorization

Although this is sad, but basically, everything you said is right DDD:

Dude on the right has a strong beard.

It isn't.
fuck no, it's been going on for ages and it culminated after Aleppo.

Stop supporting a dictator over democratic Kurds.

the new vietnam

>strange sometimes my id keeps changing for no reason

If you are phoneposting that's probably why.

not phone posting

war and stuff

>Dude on the right

It doesn't look pretty. I think Brazil's obsession with ideology (which is far from unique to it in South America) will lead to further unnecessary conflict. Correct me here if I'm wrong but there is probably more bitching from leftist in Brazil than in America about various things.

intensified khat chewing

>>Ukraine was never really pro-Russia
>>but it hosted a Russian military base in Crimea which Russia didn't annex until after Yannukovich's fall who is currently hiding there
Man I guess Cuba is pro-US then. And China was pro-UK until 1997.
Do you know what a lease is? Do you also understand that breaking such a territorial lease is tantamount to a declaration of war?
Do you understand that Ukraine could never win a war with Russia and so why it abide by the lease?

You seem to lack a real basic understanding of international treaties.

Don't take the bait...

>tfw you wanted to false flag /k/ shittalking /sg/ to start a civil war but then realized that you already posted and your ID is visible

pls go kys laddo

stop giving (you)'s to this charlie nigger kike

There is something that is confusing me. Why are the Turkish military coloured the same green colour as the terrorists in the Idlib province?

FSA and Turkey are allies?

>Correct me here if I'm wrong but there is probably more bitching from leftist in Brazil than in America about various things.
In terms of numbers, I do not know.

But as for the presence in society and in the congress, that's for sure.

Leftists and antifas here get together thirty thousand people easily to "protest" (But the money came from taxes for the unions, which were and are controlled by them. Temer cut this past week tax)

The question is, whether Bolsonaro or any other right-wing congressman (though none of these have expressed a desire to be president in 2018) is elected and things plunge into something similar to Trump's situation earlier this year, urban disputes equal to those of the Impeachment of Dilma are well able to occur.

FSA are Turkish minions.

Ah, I didn't know about this.

I just thought FSA were like ISIS, Israel's minions.

Anyway, / sg / it's 5h33 am here in Brazil.

I'm going to sleep.

Stay with God and Assad!

There's lots of them, its become popular to hate on Arabs because of Islam.

>Man I guess Cuba is pro-US then
Cuba doesn't support the base and it never did. The base in Cuba is an anomaly due to complicated history that resulted in US keeping a patch of territory for its base.

>And China was pro-UK until 1997
They didn't lease Hong Kong. That's a myth that keeps being spread. China lost it in the first Opium war. What China leased has the New Territories.

>Do you know what a lease is? Do you also understand that breaking such a territorial lease is tantamount to a declaration of war?
They don't have to agree to extend the lease, which is what Yannukovich did.

>You seem to lack a real basic understanding of international treaties.
No I just read between the lines and don't believe that what is said open doors is necessarily the same behind close doors. You're a retard.

What about Serbia, you haven't mentioned Serbia.

see =>

Everyone's a minion of Israel, user.
The rebels and Al Qaeda/HTS are turkish and gulfnigger minions, and gulfniggers are minions of Israel.

I don't know particularly about Serbia. The thing with Balkan countries, particularly slav ones is that they have smart people and skilled that are cheap labor. They have something few places in the world have. Those countries will need to restructure to utilize those people as much as they can.

>EU’s new anti-Syrian sanctions serving interests of terrorists — Syrian foreign ministry

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/eus-new-anti-syrian-sanctions-serving-interests-terrorists-syrian-foreign-ministry/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
US vassal states aiding the terrorists as usual

Wouldn't want you to starve like you almost did yesterday m8

Turkey's been steadfastly supporting the FSA for a while now, and they've formed the Group of Friends of the Syrian People group. Turkey's been trying to play both the US, Russia and Iran for a while now.

>China is weakening
People have been saying this for over a decade now. The Chinese have proven themselves to be a fairly competent bunch so far. If the USA had any sanity it'd realize that China is a vastly larger threat than Russia in the long term.

>Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/pentagon-study-declares-american-empire-is-collapsing-746754cdaebf

nice news nippon brother

Agreed, this guy is so dense he makes neutron stars jealous.

This sounds optimistic, I thank you.

I meant Libyabro not you phåm

What's happening here? Why hasn't it been stormed? There's been too many unresolved mini-pockets surrounded on all sides in this war.

Smuggling.

he's charlie india alpha
he always make retarded arguments and strawmans and when he can't he just ignores the point
he has this very specific type of writing and tends to be very autistic in his way of answering
also you seem to be well versed in geopolitics, did you do studies related to that or do you have a job related to it (maybe some politician in vacation here) ?

good night

Its Okay to be new lad
just lurk a little more ya?

Fuah and Kafriya are two Shi'a villages, and have been under siege since the SAA lost the Idlib salient in 2015. They're basically fighting for their and their families' lives since they will be killed for not following the right brand of Islam.

This will be a good day for happenings & gainz. Rejoice!

>People have been saying this for over a decade now. The Chinese have proven themselves to be a fairly competent bunch so far.

No. People have been saying China will take over the world and be the sole superpower. It'll never happen.

China is experiencing the same thing Japan experienced. It seems to be shifting from low cost labor to higher. It's cheaper to produce in Mexico today than it is in China. Mexico has actually taking jobs from China. Now the problem with China is that it isn't Japan. Japan's population is smaller, denser and easier to manage. China has people living good quality of life in the Eastern and southern coast and the rest of the country have a living standard of a subsaharan country.

A good indication of China weakening is the behavior of its elites. Lots of them are buying estates outside of China. Some are buying farms in Africa even. That's not them trying to do some ingenious investment. That's rich elites scared of losing their money and moving their cash away before the eventual fall.

But again, unlike Japan, China's fall will be harder to manage. Japan stagnated. China's fate seems to be worse due to how more complex it is to manage.

China is never a large threat. To be honest, American officials and even generals exaggerate. There is not really any threat to America that can be said to be large coming from other countries. Even Russian threat is exaggerated. China is blockaded by geography, can't expand.

Well I didn't say anything about the Kosovo problem. That region can flare up.

With a rising Turkey, there is opportunity from various Balkan countries to unite and create a bloc against Turkey. They'd have to ignore their nationalistic urges though. But it's doable.

I'm much more optimistic about Poland. It will do well. I think Caspian report touched on lots of good points regarding its strengths.

They're saying that so Congress doesn't cut budget and increases it more than it was.

I just have an interest. Started with liking weapons. Well weapons are used in wars. And wars are the ultimate tool of geopolitics.
Would love to get a job doing this shit, but it is only later in life that I discover there are actual courses in this shit.
Though honestly I'd probably not get work in the field because I don't want to shill the government lies since I feel that doesn't help inform people.