>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/18/us/politics/border-wall-construction.amp.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-calls-on-russia-to-end-support-for-syrias-al-assad/article34663599/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887302632687251456?
adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114280617/#114281412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>new thread exactly at 300
Noice

How likely are we to get a full repeal of Obamacare now? It should have enough support to get through the House and Senate, since even the cuckservatives want it gone

If you live in Arizona, vote for Kelli Ward in the GOP primary and Senate election. Flake has to be removed.

Three more walls and a roof after this

So is Trump a Jew Puppet or a Russian Puppet?

Which Anti-Trump narrative is true?

Is Obamacare gone yet? :^)

Obamaleaf is still at it. I think 90% of the people in the thread, aren't really even arguing with him at this point. They're just trying to make him commit suicide.

erase all leftists, erase all leftist talking points, and erase all leftist sympathizers

Trump is a time traveller.

awoo > pepe desu

Trump is so fucking stupid holy shit I cant even sip tea anymore it makes me so fucking angry jesus atheist prayers christ I want to cry.

I saw you when you said you was gonna spam this for (You)s like a little girl hours ago.

You'd be a better troll if you took off the smiley face.

Trump only lost Nevada by 2%, where he lost New Mexico by 8%. There are a lot more White voters in Nevada, so Trump doesn't have to flip as many of them percentage wise to win the state as he would in New Mexico.
Also, Trump only lost Colorado by 5%, so your facts aren't even right

States do not have hard ceilings of support. That retarded thinking led to the "Blue PA" meme.

The last time New Mexico was closer to being won by the GOP than Nevada was fucking 1968. Trump's seriously campaigned for Nevada, he did not for New Mexico.

amerikan tanks roll through european cities like in ol' good soviet union
how is this not a terrorist regime?

Very unlikely. There are already enough cuckservatives in the Senate who have publicly stated that they will not vote for a repeal without a replacement plan. Gibs are forever.

awoo

I like Ward more than Flake, but what has he done in specific? He hasn't committed to voting against the Obamacare repeal has he?

Very often they are at the behest of Euros looking to bum off of America for protection. Euros have been riding American defense dollars for decades.

28 miles is nothing. Trump stated he needed 20 billion to complete the wall, he doesn't have anywhere near that amount. 28 miles won't do shit but appease people like you that want something to cling to. This is something that should have been fully funded months ago, it takes years to complete projects on this scale and kicking the can down the road and risking the project falling into a democrats lap is ridiculous..

can trump still save us from the nWo? the gop is oblivious doing nothing to help trump get shit down. trump need to go full nuclear.

That is just a prototype

I want liberals to read Brave New World so I can hear them say "no god in heaven!" without irony.

And on the other hand Trump won the following states by less than 2%, or less than 1%

>Florida
>Pennsylvania
>Michigan
>Wisconsin

Meaning that if Trump doesn't deliver and deliver big, even if he only loses a few % of his support, he is done

5% in CO is 140K votes.

8% in NM is 65K votes.

Let's not forget what percentages mathematically are here and just start throwing out numbers. That's what Nate Shit and Dems do that leads to their brown wall dreams.

I would like to see NV flip, but I have doubts given the CA diaspora and crooked political machine out there, that's all. Look up how Reed fixed Shillary's primary victory out there.

Fucking traitors. Oh well, I guess we'll have to place our hopes on getting enough seats in 2018 to let us override them.

Don't even bother, Obamaleaf is doing his best to get doxxed one day.

>can trump still save us
It was never possible. You need to save yourself.

Goddamnit.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/trudeau-government-calls-on-russia-to-end-support-for-syrias-al-assad/article34663599/

The Trudeau government is calling on Russia to stop backing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in light of a chemical-weapons attack by Damascus against civilians last week, saying Moscow must decide whether it wants to remain aligned with a “murderous regime” that kills its own people.

Canada’s Liberal government also sharpened its call for Mr. al-Assad to step down, with Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland saying simply that “Assad must go.”

The blunt talk by Canada came as relations between Russia and the United States chilled considerably, with U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warning Russia that it was risking irrelevance if it did not withdraw its support for Mr. al-Assad, and Russian President Vladimir Putin suggesting Washington was using flawed intelligence regarding the chemical attack.

Bush won NM. It only goes blue because educated whites there vote D and Hispanic women vote D+50.

they fucked themselves by rejecting three plans, either they vote repeal or their asses are done.

>i outsmarted le smarmy troll by giving him a (you)

Mr. Putin, speaking Tuesday in Moscow, said the Trump administration’s accusations against Syria over the April 4 chemical-weapons deployment resembles the false claims made before the United States invaded in Iraq in 2003.

The White House, meanwhile, drawing from a four-page declassified dossier on the attack that killed at least 86 people, told reporters that Russia has shown a clear pattern of trying to shift blame for chemical-gas attacks away from Syria and said there is no evidence to support Moscow’s claims that the April 4 incident was fabricated.

Ms. Freeland said the Assad regime was guilty of a “war crime.”

“Canada is very much of the view that, particularly in the wake of what is a war crime – the use of chemical weapons last week – that Assad has to go,” she said to journalists by telephone Tuesday, following a meeting of Group of Seven foreign-affairs ministers in Italy.

In what was arguably the strongest language used to date by the Trudeau government when addressing Russia, Ms. Freeland urged Moscow to withdraw support for Mr. al-Assad.

“Russia is a patron and supporter of Assad. … Russia needs to decide whether it wants to double down on its support for this murderous regime that is committing war crimes or whether it wants to say: ‘We do not want to be associated with this,’” she said.

Canada’s sharp criticism of Russia will test the Liberal government’s pledge to re-engage with Moscow after years of chilly relations under former prime minister Stephen Harper.

Ms. Freeland called on Russia to push the Assad government to participate in political negotiations to bring peace to Syria, which has been in engulfed in a civil war for more than six years.

As recently as April 4, the Syrian government deployed chemical weapons – suspected of being sarin gas – against adults and children near the town of Khan Sheikhoun in northwestern Syria.

The Canadian government strongly supported the U.S. government’s April 7 air strikes against Syria – the first by Washington since the Mideast country’s civil war began – because it was framed as a response to the April 4 chemical-gas attack. The missile strike targeted an airbase that the United States said was used to deploy the chemical attack.

On Monday, Prime Minster Justin Trudeau had spoken somewhat less directly about Mr. al-Assad’s future, saying: “We need to move as quickly as possible toward peace and stability in Syria that does not involve Bashar al-Assad.”

On Tuesday, speaking to journalists, Ms. Freeland declined to say whether Canada would support further unilateral U.S. strikes against Syria in response to future use of barrel bombs – long criticized for the damage they inflict on civilians.

Ms. Freeland’s plain-spoken comments follow a warning from U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration.

Mr. Tillerson said Russia had a decision to make: Side with the United States and like-minded countries on Syria, or embrace Iran, the militant group Hezbollah and the embattled Syrian leader, Mr. al-Assad.

As the U.S. Secretary of State embarked on a trip to Moscow following urgent meetings in Italy with top diplomats, Mr. Tillerson said it was unclear whether Russia had failed to take seriously its obligation to rid Syria of chemical weapons, or had merely been incompetent. But he said the distinction “doesn’t much matter to the dead.”

“We cannot let this happen again,” he said.

“We want to relieve the suffering of the Syrian people. Russia can be a part of that future and play an important role,” Mr. Tillerson added, in remarks to reporters. “Or Russia can maintain its alliance with this group, which we believe is not going to serve Russia’s interests longer-term.”

Russia’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement that it hoped for “productive talks.” It said the outcome of the discussions is important not only for the Russia-U.S. relationship, but “for the overall atmosphere on the world stage.”

Since Friday’s missile strike against Syria, Trump administration officials have offered mixed messages about whether Washington believes Mr. al-Assad definitely must surrender power – and when. Mr. Tillerson said it was clear the United States saw no role for Mr. al-Assad in Syria’s future, given that he had lost legitimacy.

“It is clear to all of us that the reign of the Assad family is coming to an end,” he said. “But the question of how that ends and the transition itself could be very important, in our view, to the durability, the stability inside of a unified Syria.”

Not necessarily. The movement to Republicans started in 2014 and Trump is just going with it.

Trump is obviously very angry, though he hinted at the beginning that this was possible. I don't think he foresaw that even straight repeal would be a challenge though.

He was frustrated enough to demand a change to Senate rules

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/887302632687251456?

For once, I have to disagree completely, it makes the House completely pointless as an entity for the Senate to just become majority rule and as soon as Ds ever got 50+, Rs would be completely defenseless, even worse than Obongo's supermajority period.

Trump has to focus on purging the GOPe, he's played footsie with them for far too long. He's been doing all the delivering and they've just spat in his face.

I think the guy might actually have a real mental illness. I'm not even being ironic about that one.

>using raw numbers instead of percentages as a metric of how easy it is to flip a state

By this reddit tier logic, is it easier for Trump to win Vermont than Colorado because its "only 85k votes" ?

Also, your retarded argument doesn't even make sense when you consider it only takes 27k votes to flip Nevada, which is less than both states, and Nevada has a lower percentage to flip than both states.

Also, you accuse me of being Nate Silver and advancing the Blue wall argument when that is literally what you are doing. You are arguing that "because unions" there's some magical limit of GOP support, and the Republicans can never win. The Democrats used a similar argument to imply that WI, MI, and PA were unassailable.

Please learn what you are talking about, or kindly fuck off.

This, totals are more important. Everyone was shilling about muh Texas 9% when in reality it was just natural growth that works 3/2 in Democrats favor.

>trump bows to putin
>putin bows to the rothschilds
>rothschilds bow to the bogs
>the bogs bow to zog
>zog bows to MARLON BUNDO

I'm not saying Trump can't win New Mexico. What I am saying is that Nevada is much easier to win than New Mexico.

What purging can he do? He can openly call for them to be primaried at most, but 2018 is still a while away and doing so will turn the GOP cold civil war into a hot one

No, Democrats getting the majority in the Senate doesn't matter as long as they don't also control the White House snd the House. Abolish the filibuster for it is an useless rule.

AHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH

NO WONDER ((THEY)) HAVE BEEN PUSHING THE 'EVERYONE HATES TRUMP, LOOK AT THIS POLL' MEME.

Hispanics liked Bush, he was very pro-immigration in the beginning. Then 9/11 happened, and we had given the terrorists "visa waivers" so after that Bush did a complete 360.

Best wrestler of all time morphed with best president of all time. Nicely done.

I have a better one

Being more popular than Hillary doesnt dat anything.

Trump still has the worst approval rating of the modern era

Could be, he does seem to have severe autism. Normal trolling wouldn't include 100+ replies per thread.

also

Winning Nevada requires either more white or more Hispanic support.

>Assad must go
Oh, boy

>Trusting polls with D+12 oversampling
>Trusting polls after the election at all

Been watching it, and this is like the third thread tonight, and I haven't been watching too closely.

True

How many people in this list are /ourguys/ ?

adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate

lmao

He won the Hispanic vote in 2004 in several states.

Can't mossad the assad

He even has his own twitter account.
Also once, I woke up in the morning, saw an Obamaleaf thread and when I came home in the evening he was still active. Over 10 hours of shilling.

Quick Rundown on Harris? I know who the other 4 are, but no ideas on what makes Harris considered a candidate.

>tar and feathering an entire group of people because they say mean things and arent PC

wew

I'm fucking sick of the abuse of Syria, the bullies against Assad. The lies.

Holy shit. That's fucking hardcore.

female and black

>anti-Semitism

I love how they used the photo of Spencer with a crusty 'jew for trump' behind him...

>several states
So maybe half a dozen. out of a total of like at least 40

Listen you faggot libtard convert, when the margins are big, you use percentages and when it comes down to the line you switch to totals to gauge the distance more accurately, no different from switching between feet and inches based on scale.

There's only 317K votes in VT, so only focusing on the difference of "only 85K" shows your brainlet inability to understand the simple concept of proportions.

And the Democrats were utterly statistically retarded before the election, if you weren't such a newfag redditor you would've known we were cracking the numbers on the Rust Belt and knew it was possible. Kerry only won WI by 15K votes in 2004, once the NC early voting showed blacks dropping by 8-12%, we knew we were looking at a pre-Obama turnout situation.

I have repeatedly said I would like to see NV turn red but have doubts because of the D's operations out there. Portugal Bro does too.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114280617/#114281412

Go pound sand, faggot. Crack open an Algebra 1 book sometime.

Vox Day is super our guy.

>+11 dem oversampling
Here's your (you)

Another thing I noticed on the poll

>White males have the best percentages
>White woman has slightly less but still high
>Black man has less than the white woman
>Black woman has the least
What did Democrats mean by this?

>ADL
>name the hate

>Sup Forums
>name the jew

She's an insane, far-left SJW. I saw the posts on her fb page that my friends liked, and they were all anti-police, pro-BLM, resist Trump, pro-illegal immigration.

On the other hand, she hasn't done fuck-all, and has no chance. Nominating her would be the best thing for us honestly, because they can't play the "Trump is inexperienced" card then.

It's a modern pattern of the Republican candidate/party being low in the polls until the last week and then still easily winning it (2014, 2016, 2017 GA 06).
Also, Trunp just winning about 45% of the vote might be enough to win again.

OBAMALEAF IS SPERGING OUT

90+ POSTS BY ONE ID

I don't know what the fuck you are going on about.

You say I don't understand proportions, but then criticize me for using percentages. Which fucking is it?

Also, it shows how little you understand English that you took my Vermont example as serious rather than making fun of you.

That's literally impossible. The media is almost less popular than Congress.

He won half of it in Texas. Texas would be red at 70% Hispanic at this rate.

>you wake up some early October morning and Trump has deleted his twitter

what do you do?

No, he really doesn't.
Keep sucking horse shit through a straw though faglord.

He likely won it it in most Southern and Great Plains States (since it was small in most of those, outside of Florida, which he won), I'm compiling the exit poll results now

By modern president he probably refers to presidents in their first 100 days.

Probably nothing

Come here and partake in the festivities.