BASED KEKISTANI CIVIC NATIONALIST

BASED KEKISTANI CIVIC NATIONALIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw
youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Diversified stories are good, but Game of Thrones in particular has an expectation for a mostly white cast.

>Diversified stories are good

rev up the gas chambers for this particular one.

fuck i hate niggers

I hate niggers more and more every single day.

I think aSoIaF has some humanoid creatures, with dark skin and long arms living south of. They look like gorillas and can't breed with whites.

why? what did they do to you bro

It's like when a celebrity gets a certain kind of cancer and starts raising funds for that particular kind of cancer except way worse.

>Hey you need to make make characters that look like me so I can get cast to play them and make millions of dollars.

>There needs to be an ugly nigger in every story so I can make more money!

NIGGER

niggers should be gassed first lads

A funny thing about that in regards to GoT, though. That story did have two black characters in it. Hooker with a heart of gold type characters.

They cut those characters out, because political correctness.
Then they made a white character into a black guy, because political correctness.
(It was that merchant guy Danny meets.)

There was also a black exiled Prince character but he was pretty useless so it's understandable they got rid of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw

Welcome, Swede.

That prince sat in the court all day trying to get gibs. A character that realistic can't be on TV.

>As if a nigger had a voice worth listening to.

Fuck you nigger, go write a successful fantasy best selling series of book relying on a fantastic continent very similar to Africa.
Oh wait,
They are doing that already.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PtY1hFE_mU

WE

Aren't those warrior eunuchs some type of black?

There are plenty of niggers in ASOIAF, you can find them ooga-boogaing on the Summer Isles or in Qarth talking about how they wuz the Kangz of Old Ghis

WE

Storyline based one the Tudor wars I.E. war of the roses... HURR DURR WHERE DEM BLACKS AT? WE WAZ TUDORS AN SHIEEEET

>worthless actor ordered to do early promotion for upcoming shekelfest

ay yo hol up not enough nigger in Apocalypto

Lel, thanks for reminding me. No, they're not supposed to be black as far as I know. In ASOIAF all the niggers come from these remote islands so I think they're rare everywhere else, mostly they'd be seen as sailors.
So it wouldn't make any sense for all the warrior eunuch guys to be from those islands, it'd be expensive as fuck to have brought them all there.
I'm pretty sure they're all just from the local population which you could imagine looks sort of Arabish.
Someone might correct me but I'm pretty sure that's right.
They only made them niggers in the show for further political correctness. To push the idea that only niggers experienced slavery and at the hands of white or white-ish people.

Why does there NEED to be a black character?

WE WUZ WARRIORS N SHITZ

A fantasy novel based on African mythology would be cool!

kek i can tell you've been looking for an opportunity to use this video

>tfw john snow gets recast as tyrone coal

>e-everything has to have blahk peepol
goddamnit tyrone, calm your tits
not everything is fucking oppression against the nigger

>why ain't dey blacks innit?
Write and produce your own show, nigger.

It's supposed to have a psuedo-Eurasian mythos.
Why do lefties assume every civilization ever has been multicultural?