How is it that Obama leaf is able to constantly BTFO Sup Forumstards?

How is it that Obama leaf is able to constantly BTFO Sup Forumstards?

He links his sources and posts charts but his opponents never do the same, they always resort to name calling when they get exposed by obama leaf for the brain dead meme spoting retards they are.

It's so satisfying watching him work his magic.

GOOD JOB OBAMA LEAF.

Other urls found in this thread:

fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/fr/09frusg/09frusg.pdf
taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-are-automatic-stabilizers-and-how-do-they-work
youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linking FRED over and over again is not an argument

Why are you such a liar?
sage

>sage

t. Obamaleaf on his proxy

sages

I still think he's a CIA experiment that's been let loose on the world. Like, they wanted to see how indoctrinated they could force a person to be so they pumped him full of pro-Obama stuff to the point where he can't possibly see any flaws within the Democratic party anymore.

>obamaleaf on a proxy
mental illness speaks

Hello FRED

>US flag proxy OP praising Obamaleaf
Where have I seen this pattern before?

Just because he constantly btfos retarded Sup Forumstards doesn't mean he's beholden to the dem party.

Why is this being bumped?

>sage'd

>S
>A
>G
>E

Why do people assume everyone on pol who doesn't agree with them is either a samefag or shill?

Not everyone is a retard who conforms to the majority opinion because of a need to fit in.

I just enjoy watching obama leaf btfo people who then resort to name calling and them claim obama leaf is wrong siting no sources of their own.

It's always the same pattern

I like Obama. A lot. I want to compare dicks.

Reported, saged, and hidden

Lurk more before posting newfag

get off the web kiddo

bump

>OBAMA INHERITED A $1.4 TRILLION BUDGET DEFICIT
Obama inherited an administration working at 2008 levels of spending for 9 appropriation bills and 3 renewed bills that didn't increase the deficit, and turned it into a $1.4 trillion deficit because he didn't want to reduce spending (including social security and welfare).

Just because you call them "auto stabilizers" in a silly attempt to imply that they can't be touched, it doesn't make it true. They can be reduced at any moment. Allowing it to happen and triple the deficit was a Dem decision in March 2009.

>posts links
CNN doesnt count

This kills you.

fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/fr/09frusg/09frusg.pdf

Obama inherited an administration working at 2008 levels of spending for 9 appropriation bills and 3 renewed bills that didn't increase the deficit, and turned it into a $1.4 trillion deficit because he didn't want to reduce spending (including social security and welfare).

Just because you call them "auto stabilizers" in a silly attempt to imply that they can't be touched, it doesn't make it true. They can be reduced at any moment. Allowing it to happen and triple the deficit was a Dem decision in March 2009.

Thanks for the compliment bro. I was in another thread.

>

The guy posted the ancap's screencap.

I utterly destroyed it.

Honestly that ancap retard is going to be on suicide watch.

>an unhinged mentally ill man who always thinks he is right and never listens to the other persons side is somehow btfo Sup Forums

statistics is the basement of politics where all wonks go to beat off each other. you can skew it any way you want using whatever numbers convenient.

You're just spamming the ancap retard's debunked post. It's sad. I feel sorry for you. I've clearly triggered you beyond repair.

You don't even know what you're saying it. You're just spamming nonsense.

I already debunked this. You retards don't even know what automatic stabilizers are.

What are automatic stabilizers and how do they work?
taxpolicycenter.org/briefing-book/what-are-automatic-stabilizers-and-how-do-they-work

Look at the screenshot from the report. I won. It's over.

I listen, I debunk and I educate. You retards should be thankful.

the man you speak of is in this thread.

Tell him what he's wrong about and post your sources.

I'm going to enjoy watching this.

The forces of IOLI, will not rest till the day of Rake. Thread fleeing, cannot stop us.

>proves my point

This is the BSOD phase clearly.

IOLI strikes again.

They can't. They can never do it. Anyways thx for the compliment and the thread.

>i debunk
>i educate
Pulling charts out of your ass while calling everyone a retard is not educating.

Could you please expand and explain in your own words what you mean by this?

Other sings of ObamaLeaf syndrome may be
Arguing with oneself
Premature balding
Rake denial

Paid for by the IOLI corporation.

I directly debunk right wing retard bullshit.

Look at this r e d d i t Spacing faggot

>proves the guy's point

IOLI for your protection. Till the day of rake. Fight for the cure.

that's what i thought

what do u think of this statement from the report which completely annihilates the ancap's """argument""" and confirms what i was saying the whole time fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/finrep/fr/09frusg/09frusg.pdf

>Obama: "We are going to take on Wall Street! No more handouts to the banks!!"
>*gets elected*
>Banks: "Hey we fucked up and now need 1 trillion tax-payer dollars lol"
>Obama: "Gee, Okay!"

It's amazing his off point and ineffective you are. I've never once seen you make a coherent argument

What was the ancap's argument?

We here at IOLI, are for you protection. We will find the cure. Till the day of Rake.

Sage

Jammy Here: I know we're not supposed to tell people we're janitors but I don't give a fuck. I'm quitting this gig soon.

Here's two things you should know about Obama turd.

1. He uses a very basic proxy, or his mobile phone, to argue both sites of a topic. This happens in every topic in which he posts.

2. He is quite literally a mentally ill shut in. Unfortunately the more you engage him the more you enable his deeply rooted psychological problems. He's currently on public assistance and he quite literally lives with his mom

That's all for now

Well for starters if you were smart you wouldn't be defending Obama at all.Every president and politician after JFK are nothing but mindless puppets for Israel.

>start a bait thread on a proxy
>wait exactly 30 min
>post the same images and insults

Autism speaks. It's time to sage.

If Obama was such a badass why did he let Hillary swing her balls so much geopolitical? Answer me leaf. and no secretary of state is not an answer

IOLI. For the CURE! Till the day of rake.

obama leaf is the cause of this.

ABOSLOTULY BTFO
How do you do it?

I started my own thread u delusional retard.

>

Then I noticed this one.

I didn't "wait exactly 30 minutes". I jumped in when I noticed it in catalog. Why u retards such fucking paranoid delusional wackos?

The only thing anyone should do when they encounter Obama leaf is to report his posts. It's morally wrong to enable someone like this. If I were a mod I would issue a KoS for his own health and safety. The only real way to help his is to ignore all his topics, report his posts, and if you must post, only talk about the issue of his mental illness until he's finally forced to address the issue

She was the secretary of state was she not? That was her job to go around the world.

It's fucking hilarious watching these right wing retards break down mentally isn't it? I love it. Makes it all worthwhile tbqh desu.

Don't forget this guy.

So funding ISIS while droning the fuck out of the middle east totally wasn't the work of secret deals behind closed doors?

To clarrifiy our name here at IOLI. It stands for the International Obama Leaf Institute. Find the cure, find the disease. Till the day of rake!

Proves what faggot? That shareblue employs Obamaleaf and other faggots 2 spew liberal propaganda? For every link you provide there is an opposite and equal link. Obama was a nigger and a Communist muslim go suck off mr brock just because your some nerd virgin jacked on mt dew with your lefty propaganda links your not fooling anybody fuck u and your jewish overlords

>make retarded thread with fake statistics Obama is famous for, such as his gender wage gap myth
>when people call you retarded proclaim victory

Notice this retard dodged a simple question.

The fact that these retards find it inconceivable that there's more than one person on r_theD/pol/ that doesn't agree with them on everything and thus you must be a samgefag is as satisfying as watching you btfo them

another one of my right wing retard "fans"

Here at IOLI, we will not stop, until we find the cure.

was it her job to take out Qaddafi and ramp things up with Syria and make Obama look like a bitch?

It's the way you word your posts, at least put in some effort.

lol thx bro. I try to tell them I don't use proxies. But I kind of get joy out of the fact that they think I'm everywhere, all at once, surrounding them. I'm just 1 humble Obama Leaf. They think I'm sort of leaf god.

You write like a retard.

Qaddafi was a bad guy and ramping things up in Syria u must be thinking of Trump.

lol he stopped replying oh well. Lets try this one. Leaf btfo.

next

IOLI strikes again!

Obama queer you and your phone proxy talk (type the same) your mentally ill, get help

Funny how that quote from the government report is exactly what I was trying to explain to him in the thread before. pic rel

did u give up so soon? i replied to you Maybe you retards should just accept that I always win and you can't beat me. Wouldn't that be easier on you.. mentally?

>25 posts by this ID
>6 posts by this proxy ID
>87 replies
>27 unique posters
>b8 images
>Wikipedia
>same recylced "sources"
>replying to own posts

anything else?

u were doing so well are you really just going to stick to your safe space?

Caring this much about something that literally does not matter nor relevant.

Happened over 8 fucking years ago.

I don't care who's correct, you're all fucking morons for arguing about it.

But we can all agree that Trump is the better president.

You have it exactly backwards. Liberals have the utmost conviction when I debate them, until I begin citing statistics, studies, etc. at which point they start to back off or severely hedge their bet.

It's painfully noticeable. Also, sage.

It's all too easy.

youtu.be/YVQmldJXtJg

Honestly who the hell seeds Obamaleaf as an inspiration? He has been posting retarded propaganda 24/7 for almost a year now. If he's ever BTFO, and he inevitably is BTFO once a more informed Sup Forums poster links graphs about the dramatic increase in food stamps or the end of the full-time job, he shrugs it off mere moments later to reset the cycle. It's not fun to BTFO him because he'll just ignore you and focus on the dumb posters, so all the smart people try their hardest to avoid him. Hand him a Princeton study and he'll tell you it actually says the opposite of what it claims in its abstract and conclusion. Anybody who has willingly become a useful idiot for an entity that doesn't need his help is a sad person.

Retards. Stop engaging with Obamaleaf if you're not capable of even the simplest argument. He doesn't listen to reason. He is the most obvious troll in the world and you idiots still take the bait.