**Waffen ss thread**

who else here can admire the absolute class of the Waffen ss with there uniform and how they carry them self.
DROP YOUR SS PICS BELOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the SS, Finns for the win

My great uncle was in the Finnish volunteer SS forces.

respect

Had a familymember that was in swedish voluntier in german army. Maby legion wasa or un other. Some one have info about them?

They lost, you fucking dipshit.

so did your country to fucking rice farmers loool

My favorite

I always liked this one a lot.

How to find out if. SS spawn when family really does not want to speak of it....

Yes, because you kike serving allied scum chose to fight for the causes of the kikes, and the modern world where Europeans are going extinct, is the one you brought forth.

With his prey

Anyone know the source of this pic, btw?

Remember from a while ago that it is some modern couple larping

Some cosplayer slut who has a shitskin beaner bf

Pretty sure it's a model propaganda piece similar to the ones that American models did.

Also my grandfather was a Hungarian who found in the battle of stalingrad

>tfw none of my ancestors were Nazis
>tfw none of my ancestors fought in the second, nor first world war

Tfw my grandfather was a "camp" guard. Wish he hadn't died when I was a baby, for no one wants to divulge any details about it.

I wonder what happened to this guy

If some of these aren't Waffen I apologize. I need to sort my historical nazi folder.

>be waffen ss soldier
>die

Also, hope you don't mind some A-SS photos.

I don't admire murderers

You can die honorably in military combat, or die at the age of 22 of diabates in true Amerilard fashion.

Fuck off kike

Killing people during a war is murder? What do you think the UK did for centuries?

>be 10
>have grandpa that doesn't talk
>is always grumpy
>ask grandpa about the war
>grandma yells not to ask
>dad says grandpa was forced to work for Hitler
>fast forward 6 years
>grandpa dying
>ask him again
>volunteered for waffen ss and fought on eastern front
>"they are still in control"

Only years later I realise what he meant by (((they))).

>there uniforms
Get in the fucking bin!

At least you get to have cool swiss milsurp rifles

my great grandfather, fought in Russia with the Kampfgruppe Wiking, picture s from his wedding

They did some of the heaviest fighting on the Eastern Front and were used as fire brigades to plug gaps in the line or to break an encirclement. Leon Degrelle, one of the most famous Waffen-SS was wounded many times and in some cases continued to fight despite his wounds.
Out of the million men over 50% were non-Germans.
In Berlin, in the final days of the war the French-SS division went from over 350 men to under 30, with over half dying in one day. Very brutal fighting.

Did he survived the war?

yes, came back but I never got to meet him
his son, my grandfather always said he was one of the nicest and most loving people he knew.
he still has his luger and arierpass, but everything else has gone missing

The waffen ss were often called on to deal with the most desperate situations.They only succumbed to the russians throwing endless bodies at them.

What happened to him?

True. The french SS division was the one that didn't surrender fighting in the Reichstag.

Wehrmacht photo incoming, I just think it's really emotional.

First killing all nazis and then falling in love with them. Is this an American thing? In my town there is a small memorial for about 12 soldiers who randomly got shot by Americans even they put up their hands. There was also lots of rape (most by the French though).

>yes, came back
That's good.

None of my great grandfathers came back. 2 died in the west shortly after D-Day and 2 in the east. ( Stalingrad & Unternehmen Zitadelle)

Alright, that's enough of these sappy images.

Kek

I know that another one of them went missing somewhere with most of his sons and was never heard of again and know nothing at all about the other two

>Last defenders of the fuhrer bunker. 10 French SS soldiers from the Charlemagne Division. All executed after being captured.

1/2

>Last defenders of the fuhrer bunker. 10 French SS soldiers from the Charlemagne Division. All executed after being captured.

2/2

This is going to turn into a feels thread.

>There was also lots of rape (most by the French though).
Good thing that your ancestors aren't from East Prussia.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVmYFJGoZ-0

I skipped a lot of feels images since they weren't waffen.

they mostly killed enemy soldiers, not really murder.
I just hope you didn't have any sympathy for the RAF yet because they killed alot of innocent citizens druing tactical fire bombings Nigel :)

you still have the Luger?
god damn i am jealous now.
keep it and take good care of it mate, you'll need it soon i am sure.

try to obtain some ammo for it and make sure it works.

Didn't they have all sorts of weird faggy rituals and shit?

>try to obtain some ammo for it and make sure it works.
i guess that begs the question is it 9mm or 7.65mm? 9mm here you can buy pretty much anywhere, 7.65 isn't hard to find but not as widely available

is ammunition heavily regulated in germany, if you do not have firearms permits? fortunately here anyone can buy it at age 18 or 21

it's registered on his name as well as some ammo
always wanted to take it to a shooting range, bt never got the time for it, will definetely do it sooner or later though

America should never have gotten involved in the war and the vast majority of us never wanted to. The treatment of German prisoners including the SS was most likely due to (((propaganda))) stirring up hatred for Germans. Hindsight and seeing what we fought for also tends to change one's opinion.
In any case, the SS were strong soldiers and for their fighting ability alone they should be respected.

THIS is how victors peak performance looks like, you may not like it but it is what it is.

nah i think you need to show the proof that you actually own a weapon of that caliber too.
And that means he can screw it because the government sure as hell doesn't let people easily own a firearm here.
he should try to get it ilegal somewhere.

but perhabs i am wrong there, it's just what i think to remember about the german gun laws, since they are ridiculous bulllshit anyways.

Sneaking in this gem just because

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stab-in-the-back_myth
>The stab-in-the-back myth was the notion, widely believed in right-wing circles in Germany after 1918, that the German Army did not lose World War I on the battlefield but was instead betrayed by the civilians on the home front, especially the republicans who overthrew the monarchy in the German Revolution of 1918–19. Advocates denounced the German government leaders who signed the Armistice on November 11, 1918, as the "November Criminals"
>Stab in the back myth
>Myth

lel

My Grandfather
R8