youtube.com/watch?v=VTvjv0_SqY4
youtu.be/F1sJDhJ-6iE
hooktube.com/F1sJDhJ-6iE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Redpilled me on Black Women

BASED BLACK MAN XD AWOO MAGAPEDES XDDDDD
(downvote if repost)

Literally who?

Pretty hilarious how he talks about the problems within his community, as far as I can understand what he says. I'd deport him, he seems like he'd be a good influence on Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

FUCKING BASED AWOOO

semi-self hating nigger fine by me

lurk more

shut up meme flag faggot

/ournigger/

>newfag hates old flag system
what a surprise

He's a good lad for a black. I would definitely appoint him head of a Negro Control Task Force.

he's ok, one of the few that will come out and tell it how it is in the black communities

When was the flag system ever pick and choose? I've been here about 2 years, but I've never heard of this

When Sup Forums was a relatively new board (and seen as containment by other boards) we were able to pick flags to describe our ideology or support our bait threads etc. Some of the new flags are literal ass, but Nazi flags etc are an old Sup Forums trademark. They ditched them later for the geographic flags, I wish we were able to have both active personally. Would make identifying that Spanish Comfag a lot easier.

Yeah that'd be cool. I wish geographic was mandatory but you could add ideological if you wanted

He's a based guy but I don't like listening to him.

Well I was hoping that he would eventually lead the charge in talking niggers into leaving the United States so they could stand on their own 2 feet for once (lol I know). He should try harder in a way to accomplish that goal. What he needs to do is another clone rap music video that makes it seem pimp and ghetto to move out of America. Blacks are a lot like women of all races, to where they like to mimic what they see on TV and in the movies. They both need new identities but Hollywood has been stagnated for the past 30 some yrs.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTvjv0_SqY4

Look at this shit. If this gun was any blacker it'd be a knocked-off Hi-Point held sideways.
I look forward to the day I hear about some nog chimping out and getting blown away by it.

>brings the wrong ammo to the range
Also stereotypical nigger behavior.

Realistic expectations user. He's not white, but he's trying to be the best damn darkie he can be.

The only based black man is pastor manning
youtu.be/F1sJDhJ-6iE

>Cette vidéo n'est pas disponible dans votre pays.
hooktube.com/F1sJDhJ-6iE
For Frenchfags.

I like him. He seems really honest and has a good grasp on reality.

>Tommy

Based.

He smells so bad that i can sense it through the screen, but otherwise he is cool.

Scammer