Is Singapore a good place to live in? My bet is it is...

Is Singapore a good place to live in? My bet is it is, and probably even more so if you're not a shitskin and have decent money. I've been thinking a lot about moving when shit hits the fan (or just for the fucking sake of it), and this type of country could very well be an excellent refuge for Europeans until everything goes back to normal, if it ever does. What do Sup Forumstards think?

WHAT IS FUCKING GOOGLE YOU RETARDED SWE

With the amount of non-whites in Singapore, any white that goes there will just end up race mixing and producing hapas. Stay and reinforce whatever community you have left - it has a better chance of success.

Also expect no mercy from the justice system if you break the law, the big hairy Indian with an inch thick rattan cane will bust your ass open

Also have lots of money for pic related reasons

Watch mordeth13 on YouTube. He is Canadian living there

Move to Alaska. Great genes up here, and plus, freedom from the islamic state's hands.

>moving from one country that could break out in a race war at any moment to another country that could break out in a race war at any moment

Also google and read "Disneyland with the death penalty", it's an article from the 90s but gives a good rundown of what you can expect

Nope

It's a god awful (though clean), crowded noisy city with zero peace and quiet.

Move to Idaho. Cities are god fucking awful (flag related)

Screw off we're full. We have enough IKEA furniture here, stay out.

But for real, Singapore isn't easy to immigrate into unless you already have a job waiting for you here. Don't even try over staying your Visa, the police here are extremely efficient.

>5 million in a tiny island
>expects libertarianism and the island to not implode

Only Singaporean I knew personally wanted to get the hell out. Too "follow the rules or else", basically. Also it's on the equator and only an air conditioner away from being a tropical hell, apparently.

The thing you apparently don't get is I WANT to live in a country where the rules are made to be followed, not in an all-forgiving hellhole where the bully is always the victim.

Cuck no u stay in europe. Why surrender just goto bulgaria u cuckfugee

Most Singaporeans I know have zero loyalty to the country and want to get the hell out, while everyone else (foreigners) want to get in. Funnily enough, LKY used to push nationalism really hard, before the white paper passed and nationalism died.
>rules are made to be followed
Not all laws are enforced and the country has gotten slightly more liberal. Drugs and guns are still a huge nono though. LGBT is slightly tolerated although most of the populace are against it.

Sounds perfect. How much demand is there for Western labor?

Well, I can see wanting to get out of Sweden... just go to Finland, half of them speak Swedish already and you'll eventually get used to having to increase your alcohol intake.

There are jobs but you certainly need at least a degree to get most of them (unless you want to do hard labor stuff like construction work or road sweeping or being a maid). Most of the demand probably lies in the banking sector.

MSc in Computer Science + 2 years work experience in ITSec. How long would it take to find something mid-tier you think?

Nice blog nigger. Cost of living in Gookapore is too damn high.

There's a huge shortage of information security consultants and the pay is really good. You could try your hand at one of the banks if you're good at information security.

Demand for software engineers is high too although I've heard that it's extremely stressful and you'll be forced to do overtime pretty much everyday in the programming business.

t. Software engineer in a government agency

Have a Torvalds

If you're butthurt religious guy then it's the right country for you.
Also don't criticize Lee Kuan Yew.