Lets debunk this myth going around Sup Forums. Where it seems no one is " White" except: Nordcucks like the Uk, Sweden...

Lets debunk this myth going around Sup Forums. Where it seems no one is " White" except: Nordcucks like the Uk, Sweden, Denmark , Finland etc.

If you derive from people native to Europe. You are white. This is not subjective. If you are Italian, Greek or Bulgarian you are white.

Now, Anyone with the typical:

>Italians, Greeks , Spanish, Slavs?
>White
>KEK

Are just Jews trying to divide and conquer.

Remember spot the jew, call him out. you can call a jew whatever you want and they don't care, but you call him a jew .And he knows,that you know, what's up.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg
youtube.com/watch?v=dsLQLpb-mqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FB3CzfnmDpo&t=327s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only Americans are vaguely 'white'

no wonder hillary was going to release the ufo files.

>If you are Italian, Greek or Bulgarian you are white.
Yes. However:
>If you derive
Not if you derive. You're probably a united shitstain. So, no. You're not white. You're not European. Your """heritage""" doesn't fucking matter in Europe. Fuck off and die, jew.

Here is our first jew, who shills for islam.

>"Heritage doesn't matter"

Oh yh, i forgot how you have black people native to sweden

Shut your obese fucking mouth, subhuman. Don't mention me. Stay away from me. You disgust me.

Ahh , but you love your muslisms and their 6 yr old sex slaves

Report swedes
ignore swedes
dont bump swedes
Swedes are the jews european goy

you wish, faggot

It's not a myth, the term white is mostly used and championed by new world euromongrels, who in the USA happen to be mostly of celto-germanic ancestry, so while they can't be exclusive to a specific country of origin, they can still for the most exclude countries of origin with small contribution to their ancestry, like south or east Europe or even the Irish or Finns, the latter of which are more depigmented on average than any new worlder will ever be.

"White" is an American construct and only became "relevant" in Europe once the africans and arabs started flooding in

Here's my question that's bothered me. And I'm probably wrong here, but does the 14 words really translate to "white" children? When I first read the passage it stuck out to me, because why would a German national in the 30s specify white children and not German children?
Or am I retard?

But some places in Europe received influences and migration of peoples from the middle east during historical times and now they're a half-breed european/sandnigger.

Where exactly do you draw the line? If you consider southern italians and greeks white then you must consider ashkenazi jews white too because they're the same genetically.

No, we're not White. No one in Europe is "White". "White" is what you call an American, in lack of a better term to describe their ethnicity.

Show us that American flag, I love being told who's white by a mutt.

>retarded mental gymnastics

Just look in the miror you fu... oh, right. You're greek....sorry.

There is literally nothing wrong with being non-white so long as you contribute to society and advance civilization. Italians and Greeks aren't White but they founded civilization so they're still great people.

Some I assume are good people.

I'm sorry about your mixed ancestry, but don't push your pan-white agenda on nation-states with a great sense of identity. You know you're doing just to feel better about yourself, but is it right? You know it's not, and even most of your fellow countrymen know it. Those who aren't some Scottish/Irish/English/Polish/Indian mix, I mean.

>mental gymnastics
It's called education.Only uneducated,low-iq retards believe that race=skin color.
Muricans are all products of interracial intercourse.Whites are mixed,niggers are mixed,spaniards are mixed,indians are mixed and so on.
They have no racial identity and thus they call themselves whites,blacks and so forth.

>Italians and Greeks
I would really like to know how you define "white" because if you mean Europid Caucasian they definetly are.
>There is literally nothing wrong with being non-white so long as you contribute to society and advance civilization
Get a load of this kike. I don't want you in my country or continent if you are not native.
Pic related explains well who the caucasians are. Of course there is a huge difference between a Frenchman and a Jordanian but I don't have a infograph for that.

Nobody here is white. We're just larping as nazis for the lulz.

there's white but there is also whiter. and whitest.

t. last name dewitt.

if you're last name doesn't automatically bring up a coat of arms and a definition as white then don't even challenge me you pos

>last name dewitt
New York?

living in jewtopia
try again schlomo

id is dees ho's

We should have castrated the slaves like the arabs did.

disinfo

italians and those others are fucking subhuman and basically nigger tier

It's a dutch name so I assumed you were from
an immigrant family.

100% turkish flag

>Not white except for countries like the UK...
News to me. I get called a paki ten times a day on here. That I am one is slightly besides the point, but there you go.

This. Nobody calls himself white here.

All europeans are white whitout exception. Muricans are mutts but they are the most racists which is hilarious.

>Muricans are mutts but they are the most racists which is hilarious.
Of course they are. Try living in a country with 50 million niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=6hfsad7jPZg

Divide and conquer.

Europeans should stop adopting the term "white". Nobody outside of the usa is using this concept as an identity. We are proud greeks, germans and slavs.

Call it whatever you want but we need a pan-European union based on race not the current one which is against every European value and tradition.

try again sub human italian greasy fuck

>Hitler caring about "white" people

Hitler cheered for his people, his volk, the germans (not the "white" people) and his politics were oriented to benefit them. Actually I've never hear anyone outside of Sup Forums use "white" to refer to himself here in Europe. Simply isnt a thing. No one feel "white" and our nationalists (like the old ones) cheers for our people (so for italians in Italy, swedes in Sweden, dutchs in Netherlands ecc)

t. pure bavarian phenotype Jakob Gomez

what's the matter tyrone, Guido called you a nigger again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dsLQLpb-mqQ

We are not white, we are moors. Please dont come to Portugal, we're full.

>still hiding your flag

sup third worlder

hi gweedo wop fuck

kek this is top level we wuz even the turks with their mongolian LARP can't beat that

Morons.
My genetic background is Dane, Scott, English (white, actual English), with a touch of Norse.

I'm whiter than most Europeans.

My wife is German & Scott. My children are whiter than probably ANY European at this point, and certainly whiter than any of you will be in 2 more generations.
If not for rampant forced immigration, the U.S. would be majority people like my family, but with YOU in Europe, your race-mixing is far more rampant among your virtue-signalling sluts.
In my area, the only coal burners are those that are too damn fat & ugly to get a white man, and their children are horrendous mutants.

>ywn larp as a crusader killing moors

youtube.com/watch?v=FB3CzfnmDpo&t=327s

>I'm whiter than most Europeans.
Are you even serious? No one doubts your "whiteness" but you are a mix between European nationalities not belonging to any of them. This is of course the fate of all immigrants to the New World so no one can blame you.

>Americans actually believe this

Cringe.

My 23andme says I'm 100% European, but I look in the mirror and don't see it. I honestly think that website lies a great deal to make people feel unique and interesting, the way Trojan magnum condoms aren't significantly larger than normal condoms, but people associate the purchase of them with monster cocks.

>His country doesnt act out their ancient battles that created their nation, probably because its too racist

Cucks

It's quite the opposite here actually. People are so patriotic about killing turks that Soros and co NGOs constantly whine and write articles.

You might be white to you. I don't care what you think. I grew up with lot's of yugos, meds, nogs, shit skins. They all suck. I'd say that Iranians are superior to yugos. And none of them fit in or look white. Not even SJWs in Sweden call yugos and meds white. The only big group of immigrants in Sweden that fits in and can compete are the finns.

You look pretty white. It looks like your mixed of different whites though.

What country?

Bulgaria ?

not so fast. it's a well known fact that many of those people are the offspring of miscegenation. they may be partially white and we have much more in common with them than niggers or arabs, but they are not white. they are mixed people and that's fine as long as we live in a meritocracy where the superior genes will propagate and dominate as a result of their own inherent virtues.

Yeah the condom shit is so stupid. You can literally take any condom and pull it over you head. People are retarded.

>not so fast. it's a well known fact that many of those people are the offspring of miscegenation.
See pic
I would really like to know how you make up your pseudo-science.

>meritocracy

Good, because we happened to have the highest iq of Europe

you have lived with niggers and spics for a much longer time than Sicily has been under effective Arab control

compared to you and your logic we are pure Neanderthals

British/Irish dominant.

Some Scandinavian, makes sense considering how long the Danes occupied Britain.

8% broadly European, could be anything. Wasn't worth the money desu senpai. I wouldn't recommend 23andme unless you were obviously biracial or had an absurd rumor/story about race mixing in your family.

It's true, in the states we do not differentiate between white kindred.
But if you are trying to say that the various white European countries are not a massive mixture of the same, then you're willfully ignoring your history, which involves the spreading of Celts from Ireland to Greece, the spreading of Romans from the Boot of Italy to the British Isles and throughout Germany & the Iberian peninsula, the invasion of the Norse throughout every European country that has a waterway, and the modern day interactions of every European country with every other European country, en masse.

We have regions & people in the U.S. that are more ethnically pure than most of Europe, even to this day...the Amish come to mind...

In any case, the entirety of the White kindred are only, at most, 18% of the world population. It is time to put aside our family squabbles & start watching each other's backs, as the rest of the non-white world seeks our genocide.

I have portuguese and italian descent, but because of that, some jews have called me "mixed trash" and "not really white".
They were probably just trying to find excuses to attack the fact that I'm brazillian and don't accept that white brazillians are endangered by the niggers and the pardos ( half shit skin half white ).

How retarded are them?

Yes for some reason a common myth here is that occupation = genocide of males and mass race-mixing with women when in fact when in fact it's the opposite. Why do you think the Ottoman dynasty looked 90% european by the end of the XVIII century?

there are superior whites though. aryans are generally the best. but the difference is completely negligible when comparing to people with nonwhite dna.
on a scale of 1-10, a 100% white person with brown eyes and brown hair is like a 9.97 wheras a typical aryan would be like 9.98, and then a nigger would be a 1.8, a spic a 2.3, asians 5.6, etc.
once we remove all nonwhite dna from the planet and then we are all white, eugenics programs will incorporate all kinds of white people (mostly aryan tho)

Ottomans were Turks, who used to be white until Arab invasion/occupation. Constantinople transformed into Istanbul pretty rapidly. Muslims see rape as virtuous, whereas whites don't.

>Ottomans were Turks, who used to be white until Arab invasion/occupation
Bullshit.
>Constantinople transformed into Istanbul pretty rapidly. Muslims see rape as virtuous, whereas whites don't.
It really didn't go visit Istanbul you will see greek looking people that claim to be Turks they are heavily mixed.

pic very related

Some whites are whiter than others faggot

if you look white you are white, it is so simple, don't try to overcomplicate everything, it is infighting and infighting destroys everything

>Non-white
>calling white europeans non-white
that's rich

>white europeans
You don't need to repeat yourself sadly France and the UK are working against destroying that truth.

Celtic blood, reporting in. Grandmother was ANGLO'D, but my features are predominantly what you'd expect from a Scot.

>Italians and Greeks aren't White
This is how the Roman statues looked when they were painted, based on the remaining flecks of paint we've found still on them.

the problem with your argument is that I have to put white on my college entrance applications. If I were a nigger I could put nigger on my college entrance applications and get the gibs.

italians are more yuropoor than you are in your wettest dream mate. You're so proud to be white but you've lost 99% of all cultural heritage. A soul disconnected.

The whole mediterean including Turkey, Carthage and half of Egypt were white before the muslims slaughtered everybody or sent them of as slaves

Literally the only people shouting muh jew tricks is slavs and italians whose feelings are hurt cause they're not white

Wrong, I've used a condom that was too small and had it break on me.

>pseudo-science
What exatcly is pseudoscience? I didn't even say anything that could be understood as science or pseudo.

>greek looking people

Due to invasion, yes. Dozens of different people have occupied that part of the world, most notably the Khan dynasties during their dominance of trading throughout the ENTIRETY of East Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.

Racial demographics have changed quite a bit in Turkey over the past 1,000 years. Drastically so. Within 50 years Turkey will be a sharia dictated nation the likes of Saudi Arabia.

>Nordcucks
>White
Lmao

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

1/2

Get lost, Jews.
You're all going to the gas chambers, you know.

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

If you don't have light skin you aren't white. It's about race not superficial stuff like skincolour