How long before this whole transgender-race-feminism debacle blows up and we can bash their PC skulls in ?

How long before this whole transgender-race-feminism debacle blows up and we can bash their PC skulls in ?

At what point are we in the timeline ? Who will be our "Hitler".

I am ready.

Diversity is our strength. I love the fact that Anita is going to developers and teaching them about diversity and inclusion. The less white males in video games the better.

Also, your post in considered harassment of a marginalized person under the United Nations anti-hate guidelines. I have reported it to the FBI and Interpol.

Go suck on a rake leaf.

What kind of fag worries about transgenderism with all the real problems in the world? Are you retarded?

>bash their skulls in
Never. That would victimize and in turn validate them, you ape.
>Who will be our new daddy who will tell us what to think*
>I am ready
I'm sure you are

nudes from her when?

So we should let them run amok on our rights cuz were different ?

Imagine having millions and still having the makeup skills and fashion sense of a 12 year old Brazilian hooker from the 80's.

I will keep harrasing until i die
Suck doggy cock leaf

Canada allready passed bill C-16, if you don't address a transgender by their prefered pronoun is a hate crime.

This is an existential threat, when a man posing as a woman can put me in jail for calling him a "HIM"

by my calculations new Hitler is coming 2018-2019. 17 will still be chill year.

Hitler is being created by time. You need 1 person gone through some fucked up situation (like WWI ) and a lot of followers who understand his position and vision. We did not escalate to this...yet

The Jews haven't stopped fucking with Tommy Robinson, he's in with a shot.

Still no nudes of her?

Tommy looks promising, he never wanted to be in this position nor did he want to lead any force, he's who he is only cuz he understands that someone needs to be in this position.

ew

Every year she's geting fatter top kek

That's why he'd be a good 'un, some humility and grounding. Moseley had a massive ego, Hitler was a lucky moron who could speech good, and Mussolini and Franco were dagoes, and that's why they all failed.

What would you do to 2008 Anita?

I wanna nut in Anita's armpits

I heard something about German federal elections being sometime in September, the 24th to be precise. Maybe it will be time for the Re-Up?

Do not fear my child when it happens look for "El Lobo Negro" to rise from the ashes of these fucks