To the no-hymen no-diamond guys: would you marry a girl who was raped, but otherwise had no partners?

To the no-hymen no-diamond guys: would you marry a girl who was raped, but otherwise had no partners?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably not, rape victims tend to be mentally unstable and why was she in a situation to get raped in the first place?

Nope. She shouldn't have been dressed that way and put herself in a position to be raped.

This

Take a look at girls with daddy issues. They were all sexually abused at one point. So, basically, 90% of young women today. It's no joke when CA is known for molesters.

No

No, they will probably have mental issues because of the rape.
This

No, if she really wanted to stop the rape there would have been a thousand way. Just scream louder, damnit

She may have been wonderful, but not worth marrying used damaged goods that was also touched by some shitskin and has all sorts of issues, maybe even STDs.

Which part of "A clean canvas is the minimum requirement to paint a masterpiece" do you not understand?

Women are adapted to reproduce via rape, so it doesn't count as an exception.
Chances are she's fucked in the head or secretly in love with her rapist (or both).

No

Say she was abused by a parent/uncle/whatever at a young age.

Sure I'd take on the nutter. I'd hit her, though.

No, especially if she were penetrated by BBC, I know that my puny white nub could never satisfy her

So this explains why the ancient jews stoned both the rapist and the rape victim to death.

Doesnt matter. The body knows wrong from right. If she didnt refuse, she has a weak will and will be abused by other men again.

Probably not. My ex was abused by her father. She turned out to be a lying manipulative cunt even though there was no reason to be a lying manipulative cunt, it was like she couldn't help herself. When the truth would've sufficed she lied.
oh and this!

No.

It's understandable, why would you let someone live who doesn't share the genetic makeup of your tribe? This is why coalburners are putting bio weapons into this world with their anti-white mud babies.

this

They didn't.

If a guy raped a married woman, he was then stoned to death. If a guy raped a virgin, then he had to take care of her for the rest of his life.

Nope.
Sums up my thoughts exactly.

I might try to make it work, but probably won't because I can't deal with the mental issues

Depends on what actually happened and also her mental state.

If she was young and brutally raped without being able to defend herself at all that's a maybe

I'm not a fucking white knight or a cuck so I wouldn't put a ring on it right away.

[citation needed]
you sound like that "womens bodies shut down during a legitimate rape" guy.

Never said the body shuts down. But if I try to stick my peenor in your butt I hope you will think "wait, something is not right here" and punch me in the face.
Otherwise youre a faggot

lol no

My father was my mothers first partner.
and they're now 35 years married

She was sexually abused by her drunk stepfather as a young teen yet managed to beat all retarded divorce statistics and be happily married.

The rapist should marry the rapee in most cases.

Protip: Your dad is a cuck

only if she was unapologetic in her hatred towards muslims

>you guys wouldn't buy used goods
>what about goods that came out from the factory already damaged
Are you stupid?

what was the ethnicity of rapist?
black? absolutely not, would shun her.
other? probably still no diamond, but i would be kind to her, possible relationship if she made me catch feels.

We're not talking about man on man rape here you questionable faggot, we're talking about a man on woman rape, and FYI your average 14 year old boy is strong enough to overpower and murder a fully grown female, so there's no real resisting for a woman if a full grown man decides to rape her. (I'm not talking about the teehee remembered rape here, I'm talking full on brutal rape)

Only if the rapist wasn't black.

I married your mum, you rape baby

This thread is literally ow the edge.

depends on whether the rape was her fault or not.
for example:

raped by friend = her fault, probably means it was consensual but she regretted it
raped at party = her fault, probably means it was consensual but she regretted it

that's nurape
feminists really blurred the lines on rape.

Spotted the cuck

No joke I started seeing this girl who said she was raped by five nogs and insisted on saying nigger at a normie bar because of it. I guess she wanted me to fight random nogs for revenge. I don't know what she was doing on a basketball court late at night. I stopped seeing her after that.

good decision

no, thats the worst kind of baggage

Only if I was her rapist

You realize majority of rapes happen to children right?

only if it was real rape
not western bitch went to party and got high on drugs and woke up with a cucumber up her asshole

in america, 99% of rapes are at colleges where two consenting adults have a couple brewskis and fugg, then the woman regrets it and has him arrested, most rape survivors are just whores

fuck no. I won't marry anyone at all especially used second hand goods....

I'm not sure if it's common elsewhere but most girls I've dated have a rape story or a bad auto accident story that they use to define them. I'll admit I wasn't seeing the classier ones howerver. If those exist.

Might just be an American thang I imagine. Many of us also seem to enjoy bragging how dangerous and bad our town is, as if its some badge of honor.

Faggot. This is not what op means, as a women brutally raped by a 14 yo male would never consider marriage.

Most rape survivors are men.
In prison.

If I buy a new smartphone I don't want one with the screen cracked, even if it was put on the shelf already broken, do you?

That's not really rape though. Notice how most "prison rape survivors" suddenly become gay.

Yes. It wasn't her fault and it wasn't something she wanted, so she is not a degenerate by my standards. And if she has mental issues left over from the incident I want to help her get through them. That's what a boyfriend should be for; your partner should be someone you can rely on, someone who will help you up when you are down and someone who always has your back. That sense of loyalty what makes monogamous relationships so beautiful in the first place.

Ofc I will never tolerate: 'I was mentally unstable so I cheated on you' or something like that.

This, nope

That's interesting, because I am the OP and that is what I mean. You fucking dumb cuck, talking about dudes fucking and shit, get out of my thread you degenerate fag.

maybe if she wasnt raped by blacks or muslims

I knew a girl who was gang raped at 14. She was a mental nightmare. One might think she'd be careful in the future... lol: She ended up having 2 children from 2 different fathers, an abortion, an STD, fucked a mulatto, never married.
So based on that: no.
Rape ruins them forever.

I'd sniff hers

>why was she in a situation to get raped
You ever heard of house break ins or getting kidnapped or getting drugged or pulled into a back alley or getting raped as a child by daddy dearest?

Stop fucking blaming the victims jesus christ. It doesn't make you edgy or the antithesis to tumblr, it makes you a retard, which is the exact same as both of those.

>Her fault
It's never the victim's fault you stupid cunt. Regretting it is not rape. Your "friend" drugging you and fucking you is rape.

Honestly this is the only exception I would make. She would have to prove it too like show me court papers of her rapist getting charged. Although if she was in a situation where she was likely to get raped and was there by her own choice then absolutely not. Like if she got raped at a party knowing that is a bastion of degeneracy then no chance in Hell would I marry her.

Yea but mentaly unstable cheating bitch is likely to pretend she got raped so you feel sorry for her and be her private loser.

and you will never know untill your life becomes hell and there won't be easy way out of it.

It wouldn't bother me unless she had a lot of sexual hangups from it.

im not a part of no Hyman diamond crew intersting subject

Don't buy broken toys

No. I don't like repeating myself.

>"Dear men who will never marry anyone, if ur fantasy waifu was raped is she still pure?"

Fixed the op

Getting cucked is a full time job. Do your comrades know you're slacking off on the internet?

Sure, if they just used her ass and mouth. Then she'd still have her hymen.

>diamonds for any reason
Falling for the sparkle jew I see.

>partners
For normosexual women, use a masculine gender noun, like boyfriend, or husband.

Good thing humans and flies are identical right?

why would I marry a girl who got raped when Instead I can marry a girl who didnt get raped and is still a virgin?

my bad, sweden. You guys knew what I meant anyway

Way to blame the victim, asshole.

nah sloot i only pay for blood

Sometimes when women say rape they mean they got really drunk on purpose and then had drunk sex they regret.

I've done lots of retarded shit when I was drunk. But I don't blame others when I wake up with an empty wallet or a split lip.

why would I marry a girl when I can just rape them

No, she will be mentally unstable forever

>90% of young women today
wtf? you sound like a campus feminist.
what a ridiculous "statistic".

Roastie "rape victim" detected

Well, that explains why you are a broken individual.

If you get to know someone very well like 5-10 years, maybe yes. Otherwise no.

Takes one to know one.

holy shit that pic

falling for the size meme.
maybe you should learn how female sexual stimulation occurs.
just a thought.

No. Bitch should've stayed home instead of going to that party with her whore "friends".

Is it so much worse when a woman splits her lips?

Considering every girl I've ever dumped has pulled the "I was raped this one time so me being an insufferable cunt isn't my fault" card, I can only assume either most girls will lie on the spot about fake rapes when they think it will elicit pity/sympathy, or it legitimately actually ruins a woman's psyche. Either way, avoid like the plague.

Which rape are we talking about?
Are we talking about the "I got knocked on the head in a park and woke up hog tied with his penis in my butt"?
Or do you mean the "rape" such as "I was at this party and we got drunk and he said sex and I said maybe and then two days later I thought about it and decided that I didn't really like him that way so maybe it was probably rape."
The first scenario- probably not marriage material but I could be friends.
The second scenario- I'd tell her to get a tattoo that says "Feminist Cunt" on her forehead so we at least have a warning to stay the fuck away.

Maybe you attract/are attracted to crazy bitches. Only 1 girl I've dated claimed to be raped, I went and asked the guy about it and he said it didn't happen.

Americucks are simply disgusting.

... she could have just been in europe at the time.

Have we reached the peak degeneracy yet?

Nope I don't want to deal with that emotional baggage...non raped women have enough of that already.

So true. Glad I'm not the only user who's experienced this type of mentally insane cunt.

We lack surrogacy, polygamy and pedophilic laws.
At that point we would have reached the peak.

Are these people a majority here?

I can, and probably will end up marrying a woman that has had sex before. Only if it was with partners though, and not one-night stands. Also the partner count couldn't be too high.

Yeah that baby black cock sure is a killer

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax