ESCALATING: Ukrainian separatists declare a new state

> MOSCOW - Separatists in eastern Ukraine on Tuesday proclaimed a new state that aspires to include not only the areas they control but also the rest of the country.
> Donetsk separatist leader Alexander Zakharchenko said in comments broadcast on Russian television that rebels in Donetsk and Luhansk as well as representatives of other Ukrainian regions would form a state called Malorossiya.

newsday.com/news/world/malorossiya-new-state-to-replace-all-of-ukraine-proclaimed-by-separatists-1.13807229

Any thoughts on this /pol? It's not front page news in English language media, but up here it has caused some concern.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/19/ukrainian-separatists-claim-to-have-created-a-new-country-malorossiya-or-little-russia/?utm_term=.28870a288fa3
newsmax.com/TheWire/ukraine-separatists-declare-state/2017/07/18/id/802290/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_invasion_of_Georgia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saur_Revolution
washingtonpost
archive.is/XoNBr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.is
life.ru/t/нoвocти/142853
rusvesna.su/news/1415184899
archive.is/3alFs
archive.is/f9f8R
sled-vzayt.livejournal.com/4458.html
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=EC606906EFB2A0D363C508B8ADB60CAC
radixjournal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's what happens when George Soros and Hillary Clinton arrange a coup of a democratically elected political system. Ukraine got Soros, lost its identity. Serves them right.

Some more links; looks like Western media is starting to pick it up:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/19/ukrainian-separatists-claim-to-have-created-a-new-country-malorossiya-or-little-russia/?utm_term=.28870a288fa3

newsmax.com/TheWire/ukraine-separatists-declare-state/2017/07/18/id/802290/

Not saying anything on the Soros aspect, which may be correct, but in general this whole Ukrainian situation is like standard operating procedure for Russia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_invasion_of_Georgia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Democratic_Republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saur_Revolution

Alternatively

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/19/ukrainian-separatists-claim-to-have-created-a-new-country-malorossiya-or-little-russia/?utm_term=.28870a288fa3
archive.is/XoNBr

Thanks based Norwegian archive bot!

I promise to stop self-bumping after this.

>.is
nice israeli honeypot you posted there

Fuck off

dont click on the .is links, its israeli websites to collect your ip

Nobody cares about your faggot thread, stop shilling it everywhere

>nobody cares about Political threads
this is the state of /nu/-pol

>Malorossiya
Don't tell me it means "Bad Russia".

malo = little/small

.is is iceland you dumb cunt.

fuck off bogan

Nothing will come out of this. Some retards here will talk about some based russians bullshit but don't understand how the do does. The area is unsustainable. The mines don't work because water needs to be pumped their and you need electricity which they don't have. Also all the people left and only old pensioners remain. No one supported that retarded thing in the first place. Putin and his vacationers ruined 2 perfectly normal cities.

Isn't that what Ukraine means

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.is
Read the references Dumbass it is Iceland

t. le edgy summerfag

Nah putin just failed to save the east regions before hohols started shelling them.
He succeeded in saving crimea (prohint: its peaceful there)
his only error was not to send in the russian army to donbass right after maidan

Thanks for the bumb. Now go back to your e-celeb xDD thread
Adulds talking here about geopolitics. Not for you.

Donbass is in eastern ukraine, you fookin bogan cunt xD

Ukraine doesnt even exist in the first place

Political bumpage
>also a reminder that using meme flags is a subversive and fag-like thing to do

AFAIK "u krajna" = "border land"

That's what's it's role has been through the centuries: a buffer zone to burn&pillage through when invading or retreating. Not an enviable position to be in.

I am talking about Which is what is also talking about.
We are not talking about Ukraine you stupid EuroFag

And this is a ukraine thread, fuck off bogan cunt

>t. Bezmenov brand useful idiot
Putin doesn't give a shit about the region. He just wants another frozen conflict to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO or the EU

>hurr durr i was only pretending
inb4 damage control

NO, I will do whatever I want.
Australia is not in the EU so we are not forced to do what other countries tell us to do.
Enjoy your Nazi2.0 lands

ukraine literaly means "border"

Kek. Wew lad

Exactly. Ukraine means "the boderland"
bonuspoints if you call it "the ukraine" to trigger hohols

>people who don't have the means to control Ukraine want to control Ukraine

Not exactly newsworthy.

Novorussians forces are on moscows leash
If they wouldnt be, they wouldd march right into kiev without problems

Then it would be Russia, not Malorussia.

Just a question: why aren't you using your own flag? We can clearly see your position on this, so why not come out properly?

Russia is training and arming European ANTIFA!

Even a nigger ANTIFA from Spain is fighting for the Russian side in Occupied Ukraine.

life.ru/t/нoвocти/142853

rusvesna.su/news/1415184899

Archived:

archive.is/3alFs

archive.is/f9f8R

Fuck off Malorussia.
Western Ukraine is to be carved up between Hungary & Poland.

you right except there is electricity - mines just not profitable

I just chose some random flag, don't care desu

>id:FeG
>1 post
Die in a cave shitskin.

>Novorussians forces are on moscows leash
>If they wouldnt be, they wouldd march right into kiev without problems

They have the full backing off Russia yet they have slightly higher fatalities.

Putinboos get out!

Why are you shitposting so hard in so many threads may i ask?
It's amusing to watch considering they're all falling for it.
Keep up the good work.

P
B
U
H

I'm trying to clean up Sup Forums from all the horrible e-celeb and reddit fags
this place needs to become like it was in 2014 during the ukraine happening

I would really like the elevator urinators to stop, though.

It has always been clear that the rebels intended to liberate cities such as Kharkov and Kiev. The Malorossiya confederation project is certainly interesting, but I don't know if such a project could be feasible if the Novorossiya confederation which was considerably smaller could not be held together.

good luck to presidents Zakharchenko and Plotnitsky regardless. their cause is genuinely righteous.

I don't recall any battle where their causalities where that significant
Also
What is the dobeltvso cauldron

>Lugansk
>Donetsk
>2 perfectly normal cities
Yeah, right.

their new flag

>another landlocked country
Should landlocked countries even be allowed to exist in the first place?

wtf I love Islam now

are you retarded? At least half of the oblast that would be included in this country are coastal.

Russia didn't fund the Euromaidan.

Russia didn't convince the college liberals to riot because Yukanovich turned down the EU.

Russia didn't tell The new Ukrop got to indiscriminately shell and population centers in the Donbass region.

Legacy media has lied about this war since day fucking -10

Russia didn't encourage banderas Ukrainians and Right Sector to burn People Alive.

Pic related, Ukraine's Azov battalion.

>not supporting the nazis on our side
What fucking board do you think this is

>righteous

Come on now. At least tone it down a bit. Realpolitik is all fine and good, but no need to do that vk rhetoric here. We have seen this shit too many times already.

not an argument.

Finally, /ourguys/

Who cares ?

Donbass is a shithole. They could have called it "Russia n°2", would not make any difference.

They even do not have a port, lol.

Russia did have a russian puppet in Ukraine

Russia did fund the rebels in Ukraine and send troops into it

Russia didn't do anything to stop the rebels from shelling with guns inside residential areas

Nothing wrong with nationalism

>not realizing that the only real difference between DPR and Azov is their choice of aesthetics

Donbass is the industrial part of ukraine where the wealth came from before the war started

if they rebuild it, it can be valuable

they do have sea access. furthermore, it's not shithole, at least compared to rest of Ukraine. Donetsk, Kharkov, and Crimea were only financially solvent regions of pre-war Ukraine.

there is not an evidence for any of these claims.

These "nazis" and "/ourguys/" are controlled by (((them))), to make ukraine into an EU state and to get cultural enriched afterwards. (((They))) only want to turn ukraine into a foothold of degeneracy and globalism, to slowly corrupt the slavic lands.

But can they repopulate it. No one is left there. Industry can and has been moved. The only thing going for it are the mines but they will never be run again.

this is wildly incorrect. new factories are opened all the time and the mines are also operating at peak efficiency. you can see all this on youtube. Ukrainian army shells the city daily but that doesn't mean people suddenly stop going to work.

nice bellingcat-low-tier ((evidence))
whats next? shopped smoke trail pics?

Not really anymore. Much of the donbass' value was in the fact that most of the Ukrainian side of Russian arms production was sited there; foundries for forging the specific rolled homogenised armour used in their tanks and the recent Armata, tank engines, jet engines and turbines, arms refurbishment tools and facilities etc.
Most of that was packed up and shipped over the border a long time ago, so its sort of a moot point.

An industrial revival could happen anywhere in the country, but corruption is too ingrained in the national culture, all over.

Ukranians already killed most hungarian men living there, so I don't give a shit anymore

Hope they all die

Ukraine = Borderlands

This name was created centuries ago. Ukraine was the buffer between Poland-Lithuania and Tsardom of Russia

This is a picture of a tunguska from the 20th independent moter rifle division

Well, yes. Like I said, standard operating procedure, see:

It's what various flavors of Russia has been doing for nearly a century now.

1. Invade and conquer a city on day d
2. Organize a "spontaneous" rebellion
3. "Rebels" ask for help from Russia, dated on day d-1
4. Russia sends "help" to the "Rebel government"

200th*

This entire thing is a fucking joke. Although some fucked in a head larpers from Russia still go die there, and Ukrainian (((government))) wants this war to continue because they sent there nationalist they jewed to die.

It is fun, also it triggered a lot of people

Everybody knows that curren ukrainian statehood will be changed very soon.

well I don't get it
we know russia shipped them with some old tanks and weapons
its a proxy war

what are you trying to say?
That regular Rusarmy troops were there? No they weren't

>Everybody knows that curren ukrainian statehood will be changed very soon.
elaborate
whats happening in kiev?

also inb4 NO RUSSIANS DIDN'T TAKE THE INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT PROOF PLS

Think of this
Why would a modern state that is not involved or interested in being an open supporter of separatists want to keep vital pieces of their arms industry in unpredictable hands?
I'd put Russian "volunteers" in trucks with enough tool boxes to dismantle the golden gate bridge, if I were Putin.

So what? Another south Ossetia

It's a region full of drunk factory workers.

Yes, that is equipment from the 200th motor rifle division. Not old surplus. sled-vzayt.livejournal.com/4458.html

>whats happening in kiev?

>No they weren't
You have to be either a troll or ignorant.
There is strong and decisive evidence of that.

1)debts
2)trade balance deficit
3)reduction of profits, nobody invests etc
4)collapse of real estate market
5)high inflation, high taxes
6)hordes of stupid people that cant understand how capitalism works
7)mass emigration of youth and drop of fertility rate
8)JEWS and their pig-goys

people are just finishing unfinished business before collapse

What is this?

aint clicking on that link nigga

What are you doing in Norway, Bellincat?

There are a few interviews of them, they were like 5-10 fags in ukraine. Others went to Rojava in Syria with the kurds.
Here the commies have this romantic idea of helping in foreign wars, like in our civil war a lot of foreigners did here.
In Syria there are a few spanish ultra-nationalist catholic right wing death squads, former soldiers most of them. The most famous is know as Simon de Montfort (funny if you know something about France in the middle ages).

Shut up you stupid mobgoloid chink. Sup Forums was all for Donbass rebels in 2015 because porky porishenko & his cabinet are all kikes that just want to harvest Ukraines resources while leaving the people in austerity.

>No they weren't
>Putin admits they were

No idea

proofs ivan

Can't blame em. Poroshenko doesn't want to follow Minsk agreements. Im pretty sure he just waiting until Trump is impeached or the new democratic shill is elected so he can get more weapons and mercs to kill all separatists. If they want to survive, they need to do something while Trump is still POTUS.

>ethnic tatars dont exist in ukraine

Holy shit. What an inbred burgertard.

Howdy Amerikan puppets;

>US promotes radical extremism check
>US turns on EU allies check
>UK leaves EU check
>Ukraine annexed check
>Rise of right-wing nationalism check
>Anti-Americanism check

your fortune:
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=EC606906EFB2A0D363C508B8ADB60CAC
your new home:
radixjournal.com/

Since when they control Mariupol ?

Port : access to the sea.
Beaches : even Congo has plenty of them.