ITT: We Discuss the Upcoming EU Army

Good or bad idea?
Go

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you do it right, it is a good idea in terms of efficiency, economics and effectiveness.

In terms of nationalism and pride and all this stuff Sup Forums sometimes goes over the top about, it is one of the worst ideas in European history.

>efficiency, economics and effectiveness.
If the Germans handle that part, it's going to be great.

It could be great, but don't forget that the Dutch need to start to produce military equipment if they want to grow their military role.

Yes, hand over your army to a foreign nation, so that you can get annexed by your own soldiers!

Yea sorry wrong picture, but I guess the Dutch can just buy German equipment.

Will be used politically to stomp out right wingers and flex nuts against russia.

I guess dead germans are back on the menu lads.

What's the point of it, to protect muslims from a rising right wing threat?

Get your hands off our nukes

>EU army
So such thing

Fuck off you won't get our nuke

>EU Army
>oy vey Poland, Hungary and Czechia!! either accept immigrants, or else!!
>shove the migrants up your ass
>WW3 then, for allah!!!

Everything EU touches turns to rot.

take of your rose tinted glasses, shill, germany doesnt even have an army anymore.

>implying you frenchies are ever going to use it
Hand it over to Germany they know what to do.

The Germans are playing it smart. Sooner or later they don't have to invade our country at all, because they are already here. Fourth reich when?

>t.leftist kraut
Show your flag coward.

>nation A revolts
>nation's A soldiers would never fire on their own people
>send nation B soldiers in there, that are in the same EU army
>profit

i.e it is a very bad idea, unless you want a USSR take two, because the EU is/will become that

"they are already here"
Who, immigrants from Africa?

>Hand it over to Germany they know what to do.

Germans would nuke this continent as soon as they got their hands on a nuke, never underestimate the german hate for the white man.

I have no idea how it's formed or who'll have the command over it. But I'm sure it'll be used to prevent EU states from leaving.

It's what the globalists want

Who is fool enough to die for the Brussels clown possie?

Still if the pay is good why not. Just call in sick if there's a war.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Get lost, kraut in disguise.

Yeah our beggars army is laughable. We have no bullets, no equipment and cheap uniforms made in china.

if the EU would actually establish an EU army, it would be taking away the very last bit of sovereignty from the member states. This is a very bad thing as the member states would be subject to rule from Brussels, by the Germans/Merkelites.

The formation of an EU army would also significantly weaken the NATO framework, and US power. Food for thought.

Military force/hard power, is the only power that matters. If an EU army is formed, I will try my best to leave the union.

Ful conscription for every EU country!

What's the basic idea? Is it troops or just some common budget that every country can use to buy new weapons or what?

Never gonna happen. The EU is almost dead

Bad idea, you need less centralization, not more.

I'm guessing central command within a established budget,

Europe needs hard power. Will be interesting to see what it leads to.

Its good if they guard the borders. Bad if they start fucking around all over the world. So it will be bad.

There are 2 cancers in europe right now. Muslims with there moongod and the EU. Both need to be removed asap.

> I'm sure it'll be used to prevent EU states from leaving.

Yeah, this.

And if we were staying, I'm sure it would be Brit squaddies on the front line, while the krauts help with 'logistics'.

niggers always go first, everyone knows that.

they are ging to need an army to prevent the natives from revolting and killing the unwelcome migrants, time for a real holocaust

Is that what your wife says when her bull arrives?

We shall be a force to be reckoned with

americlaps are shitting themselves at the prospect

No fuck off.

>posts a cross
>gets devilish numbers
Wew boi, satan is at it again

>EU army
>Existing

Sorry Germony but youd won't get us to defend your ass for free.
Tough luck after you bit the hand that fed you.

> Brit squaddies on the front line
They'd probably put the oldest national men at the front because it'd help lower the strain on pensions, lift the womens quota in the military and progress our cultural plurality

that's right

>croatia thinking it has a say in this

>>EU Army
>>oy vey Poland, Hungary and Czechia!! either accept immigrants, or else!!
>>shove the migrants up your ass
>>WW3 then, for allah!!!
>Everything EU touches turns to rot.

No you forget the part wher Eastern Europe has more soldiers and better army structure than Germany who would fight using brooms.

Austria is the only ''wester'' EU country that has a decent army.

Ha! Good point. Also, get those with limbs blown off back into the front line, because 'handi-capable'!!!

>EU army
>Austria: Veto because muh neutrality
>Nato, EU, Globalists: FFFFFFF

Great idea. You need a huge army to protect all those ahmeds back home from evil ruskies so they can spray acid on your wives and molest children in safety.

pfft. now i know you are just posting bait.

Sounds good to me. Fighting you one by one is boring anyway.

Just don't piss Russia off. We all know what happens when Germany starts military proliferation.

you mean like the people laughed and joked about the german army right before ww2, till they defeated everyone and pushed straight to the outskirts of moscow. never underestimate your enemy, because the situation then was more horrible than now, army wise.

Northern Europe vs eastern Europe
Yea we all know who is going to win that

>for free

You get a shitload of gibs Croatia. Shut up.

>We all know what happens when Germany starts military proliferation.
Poland and Baltics become Russia yet again.

The U.K. and France could make a military alliance 10x stronger than the rest of the EU put together. You cunts ain't shit

>eastern europe
>implying you won't be front line fodder to keep the quality (western) soldiers alive longer

>Croatia actually builds its own tanks and has a new prototype main battle tank
It's a shame about your old as dirt air force though.

too bad france is actually part of the EU, retard burger, also once germany decides to finally build an army and stick it to your imperialist rules it will be the greatest the world has seen

>France

Pretty sure Macron is fucking the french army right now in order to get the EU army

It will soon be a nigger army against whites.

Nein Überstaat

confirmed

>Austria: Veto because muh neutrality
>Nato, EU, Globalists: picrelated

Arent we merged with the Germans and use their shit now?

fuck the (((EU)))

You are croatia without a cool emblem

Frexit when? I think the frogs are getting tired(pun intended) of Merkel's immigrants mowing down their people in rented trucks.

We are, which is equally as pathetic

>comparing toothpastes to Croatians
Have you no shame?

>Protecting Germancucks with our blood again.
Not even once.

How's that Ukrainian Anschluss going Mr. Blyat? Still 1500 billion $ in the red?

Don't kill yourselves again.

Fuck Schulz and fuck the EU

>1500 billion $ in the red
This isn't even my final form, kiddo.

EU Army
>> Bureaucratic disaster
>> Leadership problems ( who leads who)
>> Material problems (everyone uses same equipment)
>> No strategic value to how it is today

But the industry wants to go closer to Russia (EU Osterweiterung) to buy the Land. Since Russia is not a fan of this strategy they need a bigger army to defend the boarder and avoid a Ukraine 2.0

>Material problems (everyone uses same equipment)
how so?

A terrible idea. Pic related is what we need.

German army fought against farmers on horseback (poles and ukraine) and drunk russians that shared rifles (1 rifle to up to 20 soldiers). Would not stand a chance against modern day Russia without Nato

View my flag in horror

The EU itself is by far the biggest treat to European safety and values. Terrible idea.

>Final

I hope so... i cant await to get a mailorder bride from Russia.

There is way to much politics in European armies. My own country has a career politician as defense minister, a woman who has never served. How the fuck is she supposed to lead our countries defense.

Look at the Belgian army circa 1930 and tell me an EU army can't work
There was two language groups and they couldn't work shit out

Ppl posting under that flag deserve to be battered to death with iron bars

we cant even produce something within the European country's, how should we ever come to one decision what kind of weapons and gear we should use.
Projects like the Eurofighter or the A400M are horrific examples what happened when the EU tries to build something.

you seem to forget the french army, which was also beaten, despite better equipment in almost all cases. germany had literally the worst tanks when the war began, even the polish ones were better.

I'd enlist as long as i dont have to learn German

Yes, but weapons are bad. We as a civilized society should not make such barbaric things. Only those testosterone fueled backward Americans would even thinks to make those things.

We as Europeans are not American and should vote against anything that could be considered American.

The cyka blyat is right though - the EU has a very long track record of ignoring the peoples' votes and wills, by either re-voting until it sticks, or just ignoring the results. So austrian neutrality, would mean jack shit to the EU.

Please fucking kys hippy
go hug a tree

Nation-based nepotism between the higher ups is guaranteed to be a nightmare

the colonial days are dead, ironically killed by the U.K. and france.

Leopard as standard MBT or would the French try to push the Leclerc?

I could see the AUG as the Standard use Rifle due to its use by quite a few Euro nations already

Also they're gonna have to use a common language for command so French or German?

weak af
>Marine Corps walks in
>sees EU faggots
>laughs
>leaves

USSR had 4 main battle tanks at hte same time, EU can do the same. It will also keep compettion, so basically EU Army will benefit from dual situation.

Common language would probably be English

for equipment and weapons there will be a announcement to the industry like they do it today already. best offer wins the deal.

Ahh so playing the companies off each other to make better and better weapons,
Good idea Comrade

Yeah guess they have got to communicate with the Commonwealth Nations and US

The Germans train us tanks, it's still their tanks however.