Which one is the real traitor of Western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany.
Every time a war is started the Germans are to blame. The EU is the 4th Reich, Germany trying to take over Europe and make a superstate, again.

Because Germany *somehow* turned to a giant jewish pile of shit in just 5 years. There was no reeducation by the westallies, no sir.

You subhuman lot deserve everything Merkel does to you.

der ewige anglo

Anglos

anglo.png

radical leftest islamphilia loving freedom hating commies! aka the 4th Reich aka the EU

Germany. It can't ever just leave the rest of Europe alone.

>Destroy Rome
>Divide Europe with reformation
>Provoke thirty yyears war
>Destroy Christ of nations
>Invent communism
>Start ww1
>Start Bolshevik revoultion
>Start ww2
>Make Europeans lose their colonies
>Give right wing a bad name
>Import tons of rapefugees to Europe

Isn't the answer obvious?

Hands down Germoney.

Whether you count resisting Roman colonisation, dividing Charlemagne's Empire, being unable to govern themselves and triggering the depopulation of their own country by 30% in the Thirty Years War and dragging every major European power into the conflict, to the Two World Wars and the idiotic blanket dictation of EU foreign policy on illegal immigrants by Mutti Merkel.

Germoney is by far hands down the traitor of Western civilization.

Depends, if you're anything other than French or German then your answer is going to be Germany.
If you're German then your answer is going to be Britain.
If you're French then your answer is going to be whatever you feel like at that given moment because you're just too relieved by the fact that nobody recognizes you as the actual destroyer of Europe and the father of leftism to spend any time actually thinking about which of Germany and Britain you hate more.

France since 1789

On one hand, Britain is being cucked right now via it's "muh feminism and equality" campaign with ads etc. But they've managed to keep most muslims contained in L O N D O N

Germany is being cucked via its own leaders and has mudslimes literally everywhere with rapes happening by the day.

Britains got acid attacks

Germany has its own people leaving in droves because of Islamization.

It's a toss up really. Both fucked, but i feel Britain is still fighting it slightly with people like Katie Hopkins and what not. Germany wants to fight it deep down, and people are sick of it, but the people in power there seem cucked beyond belief.

I just want a mudslime free nation lads. Is that such a bad thing?

Jesus, didn´t they teach you history behind the iron curtain?

France can eat a poisonous frog and die

D&C faggot op

Just remember by Muslim standards they should all be expelled and sent back to the closes Muslim nation. It is mandated in their Koran and willed by Mohammad.

So the next time some filthy towelhead tells you how oppressed they are just remind them to fuck off back to a Muslim country if they hate it so much.

but them all in a bag and beat the shit out of it you would still always hit the right ones.

elaborate, kraut

pretty much

You Germans are stupid faggots who don't even show us solidarity in our attempt to get the fuck away from your stifling grip and be free again. Every post-Brexit post by German flags on here is full of hateful maledictions and vitriol against us.

However, I will, unlike you krautniggers, be the bigger man and admit our HIV positive status. Britain is fucking the world and it is fucking its own citizens, but it has nothing to do with Brexit. This was always the plan. Our leaders and elites are bought and owned by Rothschilds among others and are right there alongside the USA fighting Middle Eastern conflicts in the interests of others and disseminating this stupid post-modernist melting pot horse shit ideology. I love Britain and I'll defend the British forever, but telling parliament to fuck off was the best thing America ever did.

There is no traitor to Western Civilization. I love Hans and will lay my life down for him if necessary. Because he is my Bruder, and I love him.

In all fairness, most, if not all of those are at fault or greatly due to Jews.

T. Anglo
Say, aren't you that little cunt who always shills pro Merkel shite?

So tsun for big anglo cock

You all are because you sit on an imageboard instead of doing anything at all to contribute to its rise

Both

We know who
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Nope I would if I was stupid but Im not.

Im all comfy here let the rest burn.

t. Martin Sellner
Der ewige Ösi

Well considering western civilisation was invented by the British...

Kek. Idk how and what they teach in germany, but he is right. Germany destroys europe once in while. First comes the ideology(now muhh niggs, no borders n antifa shit) and then the war. Prepare your selfs my fellow yuropeans. Its the time
T. Military police

Everyone except for Hitler betrayed wester civ

Britain obviously. Oliver Cromwell - massive traitor. Churchill - Huge traitor. Started the biggest war in European history, destroyed it forever. Empowered the Jewish banking cartels and established Israel.

lol. good joke.

>good joke
Amerikike stay salty

>claims britain invented western civilization
>graph clearly proves france and germany are just as important
>being a historically illiterate incest-baby and not knowing anything

You just said this sentence in English.

My grandfather is, unfortunately, from England. He should have killed himself for being a part of a nation that destroyed Western Civilization.

Obviously Germany you dumb retards

Well I for one never claimed such thing, but yes Britain invented western civilization.
However the system used was roughly invented in rome, but a more primitive system.

Britain, obviously. They're the source of everything wrong. The Jews, starting world wars. All around terrible people. You can't even criticize US without first recognizing it also climbed out of the hellspawn that is England.

OH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE
I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BUT THE FRENCH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE JEWS
in 1745 the Pope Benedict XIV effectively made it a crime to charge interest on loans, for the most part this was all well and good however in some countries there were no efforts made to stop non-christians from charging interest on loans, this meant that the Jewish diasporas in these nations grew an immense amount of wealth and power in a very short span of time. This had been particularly exacerbated in France which had been the slowest to reform the law in large part because of the turmoil leading up to the French revolution which served as the genesis of many ideas found in modern leftism.

They also played a huge part in Germany getting fucked post-great War as well as a huge part in starting WW2.

France is the greatest enemy to the west and if for whatever reason you needed more evidence just look at their largest colony which to this day positions itself at odds with the west.

>my grandfather should've killed himself

He really should have, he'd be soared of a whiney, passive aggressive grandson with low testosterone.

>Britain invented Western civilization
>Except that's not what I said
>But yes Britain invented Western civilization
>Except the part where it didn't
Keep going.

"Soared."
Do you speak English, nigger? Try learning it next time before you post your retarded projections and insecurities.

Not an argument, but:
Learn to check ID's, I was merely backing what another user said.
>ad hom
And yet again: not an argument

Pre 1970s Britain was based, anti nigger and anti faggot. Faggots got the death sentence.
Now we are a melting pot of pakis, Jews, negros and various subhuman Europoors.

>show yourself out for being an illiterate nigger while projecting your shortcomings of being a manlet numale on someone else
>"a-a-ad homineeeem"
lol you're rich

The Brits are race traitors and deserve to be roasted alive!

>We didn't have the same argument, I was merely agreeing with his argument
>So you can't say I had made the same argument
Literally retarded.

Next time they fought was one against the other

>both ARE the west
>both are wyatt
>wonder who behind 1 id post etc

Any western country that has ever been relevant has betrayed "western civilization" at one time.

And currently, I'd say all of them.

We'd be able to have nationalism if it weren't for Nazi turbo autism.
Also Britain invented Western civilisation.
Britain invented the industrial revolution with the steam engine lifting the entire world out of abject poverty.
Half the time Britain one it's wars simply because people would rather be ruled by Britain than by someone else. Lord knows no one wanted to be ruled by the Germans with their autism and neverending list of rules they are 100% sure they are right about, that's an insufferable existence.

>I'm literally retarded look at me
That's nice sweetie

You must be a nigger, like that guy who is only 1/4 British.

/thread

at least Germans tried to save white civilization, Brits didn't even try.

>Let me show you how out of touch in world politics I am

Ok buddy

>Nobody wants to be ruled by Germans
>Thats why we liberated the German people from themselves, destroying Europe in the process, and made jews their rulers just like we do everywhere else
Thanks Britain

No, we had the same argument, just not the same person.
It's why I told you to recheck the ID'S.
Epic

Yes not even Germans want to be ruled by Germans.
Which is why they've shipped in millions of Muslims to rule over them.

>no counterarguments
>call him [buddy] OR [virgin] OR [kid]
the (((BBC))) and the Holocaust Forum can't hide the truth of WW2 forever mate

The Germans were dead after WW2. Murdered for trying to reclaim their own back yard.

I couldn't give a shit about your education on it... Wanna stay ignorant, do it. Doesn't affect me

Just like britain shipped millions of pajeets to rule over them

This article shows an an understanding of the situation far deeper than that of any retarded Stormfag. It shows that one of the best counterbalances to global communism was the creation of the Jewish state. Stormfags even today seem to think that destroying Israel will fix the world's problems when it will only increase the momentum behind a push towards global communism (in it's current form including the cultural marxism of explicit antagonism towards white males and families).

>Doesn't affect me
it does affect you, your country is being taken over by shitskins because of what happened in the past

>"Divide and conquer" the thread
Fuck off.

>It shows that one of the best counterbalances to global communism was the creation of the Jewish state
sounds like extortion

Sorry miss Merkel I forgot you shill here

How are you so important I need to educate you then?

>It shows that one of the best counterbalances to global communism was the creation of the Jewish state
That's only an argument when you imply that communism isn't influenced by jews and zionists. Both ideologies were invented to work towards the same goals.

Maybe both are bad...because there is no such thing as a western civilization, European countries always fucked each other and later the world.

hilarious
britains finest hour

>you shill here
why do you think my posts are shillposts?

Except that I'd rather have a home instead of being genocided everywhere you can get to me is a fairly reasonable thing to ask for.

> Creatively solve the problem and go for a win/win solution (British)
> Nah lets attempt to genocide an entire race instead (Germans)

Again, great example of why people would rather be ruled by the British than spastic Germans.

>being owned by jews, losing your empire, killing 60 million europeans and ruining europe forever
>win/win

No didn't think you had a reason for the entitlement

first off, lots of people dont get genocided, why is it such a problem for you? second, its anyone elses problem what you do with your life in the first place until you make it someones problem with threats of communist terrorism, which makes you a dangerous enemy.

All you hypocrite dindu nuffin jerks can kiss my ass. Except the Polish guy, you can suck on it.

>1 post by this ID

You dumbshits fall for the D&C kike every fucking time.

Oh yeah I forgot declaring war on Germany for attacking half of Europe was this massive interruption to peace.

Again, the British are kind people who help others when they are suffering aggression while Germans commit acts of aggression and insist they have the right to do so clutching their pearls if anyone suggests otherwise (we could practically be talking about the EU here as well).