The mental illness of faggotry/lesbianism/transgenderism/(any other non-hetero sexual orientation) is modern...

>The mental illness of faggotry/lesbianism/transgenderism/(any other non-hetero sexual orientation) is modern evolution's attempt at removing the feeble minded from the gene pool

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/pozzing?lang=en
fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=129068
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're retarded

You're retarded

You're retarded

Y'all gay.

Why do LGBTWHATEVER+ people have to pound their chests about it like fucking gorillas? Very few people would have problems with them if they just stopped rubbing everyone's noses in it.

>remove from the gene pool
I wish it was only that
The real reason is much more heartless
The human population is exploding worldwide. Astronomically high. Mother nature knows this. Our genes know this. Biology knows this. There are kill switches hardwired into our DNA to trigger once certain criteria are met. This is a safety mechanism to protect us as a species. Because inevitably, a population boom is followed by a crash of equal or worse measure. This can wipe out a species too fast for it to counteract. So, in order to mitigate the damage, this kind of shit happens. Mental illness, suicide, faggotry with no reproduction. It's skimming off the top to try and prevent too many dominoes from falling once they start.

Like clearing the underbrush from a forest in anticipation of a fire. And fire IS coming. Just a matter of time.

you're retarded

being gay is not a mental illness. it's just an evolutionary strategy you tard. read a fucking book.

You actually are retarded.

Homosexuality is just extreme novelty-seeking, which is normal for a perverted society that is on the brink of death.

I'm not saying homosexuality is normal or good, just that it's to be expected in Western societies.

Arghh

Damn I wish it was legal for me to ram my cock in his little boy mouth

people who do that deserve to be ridiculed

>can't procreate
>evolutionary strategy

hmm...

Errr how do I delete my comment?

You cant, Im coming tonight to break your cheekbones gypsie

>Im coming tonight to break your cheekbones
You mean asscheeks right?

nice boipuccy

Based on the science I've read.
A very small percentage are actually chemically not quite right causing men or woman wanting to bang their own gender.
Then you have around 10% of society that is suggestible and very dim, but just smart enough not to come across as mentally retarded.
Now we have 11% "gay".
Clearly nobody reads anymore I actually thought this was common knowledge.

Because people like OP exist and want us all dead and all we want is rights.

We wouldn't need to protest or go on about it if people gave us our rights and stopped trying to kill us.

No you

this post has aids

Where do I find some cock?

you wish honeybun, better hope the aids kills you soon because the day of reckoning is coming sweetie :^)

IDK man. You people do have rights but insist on those degenerate 'pride' parades and you cannot say that those are same as protests were in the olden days when gay people marched while dressed like civilized human beings. And pestering religious organizations to accept you even though it's contrary to their tenets is assholish too. Go and register your civil marriage but don't force churches to do ceremonies for you. Actively seeking and baiting people to deny you and then leading witch-hunts against them isn't exactly productive for you people too.

TL;DR
There's some assholes who will continue wronging you guys but god damn it there's quite a few assholes on your side too.

you're retarded

>better hope the aids kills you soon
I haven't even had sex once in my life ha ha ha... (sob)

usually 5% males are born than females. 10% of males are homosexual, far more than lesbians. Ergo ca. 4-5% females can't get a partner (the trash)

Conclusion: Gays are beneficial for hetero males,

Pride parades should be burned with flame throwers.

I don't care what religious organizations think.

I would've ratcheted civil marriage in the US but fuck those of us who didn't want to poss off half the country, right?

I don't actively seek shit, except to be left alone. We good, m8?

>I don't actively seek shit, except to be left alone. We good, m8?
Why not? I've got nothing against any rational being who doesn't go around pestering others.

Then stop yourself while you can still be saved. Stop these thoughts and return to natural life. Otherwise this is your future:

I have never been to a pride march because it would be fully of assholes, the same reason I wouldn't goto a Trump rally or a SWJ cry-in.

You get assholes everywhere but most of the MSM and Sup Forums like to focus on the fringes and generalise like fuck.

As for the rights I would say yeah we have some rights but not equal rights, I personally am more concerned about attacks or being killed for it. Whilst it doesn't happen here (often) it still baffles me why people get to the point of wanting to hurt of kill someone because of who they want to fuck.

Dont forget this is only the physical manifestation of the mental and moral decay of gays and other deranged hedonists

>concerned about attacks
Get a gun, learn to use it.

This is only HIV, one of the many dangers affecting whores and gays, junkies

I would think its just a thing that happened, we can't make more humans but homosexuality has been seen in animals. Maby its DNA, maby its something else. But i would not see it as a mental illness as it is just something we do, its not like we are effecting our lives negatively , well there are some retards who give us a bad name.
And , on the feeble minded point, i would think being gay, and trans as making you weak as incorrect. (well unless you try and make up a gender. But that's a WHOLE different story.) Basically i think with this whole thing a few bad apples ruin the bunch because most of us are just normal people, sexuality matters as much to me as what foods i like.

I can cherry pick too!

Will you be another sad story and become one of these people? Your choice

All these people saying "you're retarded" are shills, looks like we found ourselves something they don't want us to know. Since when did so many people say "you're retarded" to op straight off the bat?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to change gays, I'm thankful that they aren't breeding their faulty genetics.

I just wish we could stop them from adopting children, because that honestly does far more harm than good.

thats just normal lips for a black person

I did it because it's appropriate. This is not some great natural removal of the "feeble-minded".
It's just plain depravity.

Me, being "gay" is today what smoking or drinking was then.

>I'm thankful that they aren't breeding their faulty genetics.
I see you have no idea how sperm banks and donation works.

in terms of groups, politics, the present
it's an evolutionary strategy by nature, not the individual so much

Well his post is a theory and you instantly dismiss it with "you're retarded". You calling it depravity is your opinion, shill.

F A G G O T S

>evolution is conscious

Instead of wearing a star, faggots should wear a dick.

I don't agree with that either.
If a woman can't conceive naturally then they shouldn't have a child.

By your logic then Jesus should've never existed because he wasn't conceived naturally?

Those are whores

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/pozzing?lang=en

He was conceived naturally, God fucked Mary and she got pregnat.

Evolution has nothing to do with it.
Transsexuals are extremely rare.

What has happened, is there has been an explosion in positive signaling bullshit and feminist propaganda. So now its seen as the politically correct thing to enable every single delusional fucking faggot so that they can improperly step on the corpses of actual dead trannies in order to legitimize their sissification fetishes. You cant even go to actual transgender places now because they are all filled with non-binary special snowflakes and white feminist obese men named Dannielle screaming about their safe spaces and feminism and pronouns.

I saw a mtf transsexual get banned for "excluding non-binary people" in their question about the best hairstyles for mtfs because they EXCLUDED SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES. They think gender is fucking some sort of magical thing unrelated to sex.

Actual transsexuals argue that they are born biologically the other gender while all these fucking faggots are "transitioning" and playing dressup in order to redefine what it means to be a man or a woman and slapping bullshit on it. They have no fucking basis in logical reality.

The actual trans people argue they are the other sex period.
Their brain developed the wrong way.
They argue that the whole Male To Female Label is completely ignorant and wrong.
They are female and always been that way.
This causes them immense psychological trauma.

All these special snowflakes argue the opposite where they say A Male to female person is BORN MALE and becomes FEMALE magically through spells and faeries. They believe there is no requirement for this. No psychological trauma. No requirement at all. Anyone at any time can be trans. Just dye your hair, shave your hair, grab a flag, scream BIGOTRY!!!!!

They are no different than black lives matter.
They are a hate group.

Are you being serious? It's anything but a natural conception.

Are you accusing God of being impotent?

I ment do you have any proof that god magically grew himself a dick and fucked Marry? How do you know it was "natural" conception? It's magic after all

I accuse God of being a fake ass bitch.

live in uk sadly.

Fuck off faggot, every tranny is mentally ill.

Evolution is a natural process, not a magical force. It has no goals and doesn't attempt anything.

Immigrate to a less shit country, get a gun, learn to use it.

ey der bud
appologize right now before I av u reported fer offendin my gender der boyo
u dinna want a fine do ya lass?
ders a good boyo

you have rights and have done for a while. You should have stuck with civil partnership. You people have no right to be married in any house of god white man church or sandnig. That's a matter for the belief system.

You people also shouldn't have these degeneracy fuelled fat marches through our major cities as I reckon most people who don't give a fuck just get annoyed by the whole bullshit of it all.

Plus you dick guzzlers have become a tool for corporations marketing strategies and you can even see it. Channel 4, Sainsburys they all do it ( probably because of (((this))). )
but they endorse faggotry as a means of their company coming across as diverse etc.

^
this
anyone fucks with you literally pick one of the two ways to blow them away

You don't know how biology works, do you?

god isnt real you fucking dumb faggot
grow the fuck up you childish fuck
people can do whatever they want however they want as long as it doesnt stop someone else's rights
I also have the right to call them out for being a stupid ignorant fuck but they are free to be stupid ignorant fucks for me to laugh at

Your wife has become a tool for muslim cock
enjoy having your fake story time book thrown in the garbage and having your wife and children raped to death

pray to your god though and maybe he will give you the courage to actually be a man and stand up for yourself one day.

hell you like being such a bitch and watch other men take over your country, why not just become transgender and transition anyways?

I mean if god is so important then obviously you should listen to the muslim god because hes more important and manlier than you and your god since you consider manliness and god's will to be so important.

Anyways enjoy your wife and daughter's assrape in the underground sexslave dungeon. :^)

There's nothing modern about gay people. They've existed for 1000s of years maybe even millions. It's just that the perception of marriage has shifted from it being mainly a reproductive contract to it being some sort of "true love" thing. Basically emotions have become more important in the modern age so doing shit that "feels good" even though it might be detrimental to you and/or society has become acceptable. Also I don't think faggots are going to be bread out of existence since their number seems to keep increasing even though gays aren't having children.

Being bisexual isn't addressed by this. Your argument is invalid.

Being gay is just something that happens if a) you get dick up your pooper or b) you had some hormone deficiency when you were young and therefore took to the role of woman/submissive instead of the role of man.

if you are homo you can unhomofy yourself if you work heavily with your soul and have the neccesary hormone production. if you don't you are fucked, literally or figuratively. or maybe you can do some fucked up combination of hgh and exersize to "fix" yourself/bring you more into line with society.

that's it. iv'e solved the hundreds of years of science spent on this question. youre welcome.

If you aren't gay and have never researched it you have no fucking idea. I dunno if you are being humorous or edgy or just naive but fuck you are so off from reality its painful.

If like giving testosterone to gay men made us straight, many of us would do it.

Delet

I actually had to get my estrogen reduced and my anti-androgen removed completely because my estrogen levels were beyond female levels.

I am easily the most angry hateful stereotypically masculine tranny I know.

Your "muh hormones" theory is retarded as fuck.

Social Darwinism is a good thing. Anyone that can be easily swayed by peer pressure should be eliminated from the gene pool.

You do it for attention. It's fucking gross. How about achieving something or producing something that improves peoples lives, if you want attention, instead of seeking for simply 'being' something. Degenerate, meritless, deadweights of humanity.

fstdt.com/QuoteComment.aspx?QID=129068

Read the comments for some mild rage/keks

Literally nobody knows Im trans. I live completely stealth.

That would indeed explain why the average trumpcuck will never reproduce, since you are all closet faggots.