REDPILLS ON JEWS

Post them all, haven't had these for a while.

This will also redpill the normies that are here.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgtc.com/ZLDf1nD.png
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&index=23&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En
youtube.com/watch?v=DTcFyIbl0rg
youtu.be/ZA-JCLYeDro
businessinsider.com/muslim-convinced-hitler-to-kill-jews-2015-10
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/09/10/billionaire-world-trade-center-911-rebuild-developer-healing/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can we get any of the jews behind immigration?

Honey at this point there are actual English translations of the Talmud. You can check up yourself and see that those things are bullshit. Or, since your a paranoid motherfucker, learn fucking Aramaic like I did and read it yourself. Stop literally building your worldview around random clickbait from the Internet. I feel like you voted for Killary because Anderson Cooper said she was a wonderful human being

Get out roastie

Read / listen to David Icke, but replace every occurrence of Reptilian or Reptoid with Jew.

reeeeeee fucking normies

T_D in one post

Nothing is wrong with jews as long as they follow their countries values.

>calling someone honey
>thinks input is valid in this thread
Can you just like, get fucked cunt.

For you sir

The final and only red pill you'll need.

The pain will be great as you read it, you may wish you never came to Sup Forums.

>facts and logical arguments
>"don't call me honey it makes muh pee pee feel small"
>reeeee

Why do you follow the Jewish religion of Christianity if you hate Jews so much?
OT=Hebrew Bible

No, they were not kicked out of 109 locations.
i.imgtc.com/ZLDf1nD.png

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8&index=23&list=PL0GfvwQ6PY1olHR_IgFW1m8mClrMV__En

You literally Called someone honey then mentioned dick in your following post.

Kike Faggot detected.

>presented with more, fairly sensible, albeit insulting comments
>"ur a faggit reeeeeeeeeeee"
Be honest. Are you even old enough to drive?

MEANWHILE IN ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=DTcFyIbl0rg

Sounds pretty fucking redpilled to me

youtu.be/ZA-JCLYeDro

Here take it straight from the Jews mouth.

Don't get frustrated Jew, its not your fault you have an intense craving for cock that can't be stopped.

Hey, fatty, get back to making info-memes you fuckup!

>REDPILLS ON JEWS

Jews blame Hitler and the Nazi when it was really the Muslims who convinced Hitler to kill Jews.

"Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu claims a Muslim convinced Hitler to kill Jews"

businessinsider.com/muslim-convinced-hitler-to-kill-jews-2015-10

>evasion
hurry up and get ready for school, lil bitch. I'll save you a few years: stormfags get no pussy. So when you do eventually get some it'll probably be a trap. Who's the fag now?

Still you

>calls me fatty
Your flag says otherwise

359 cases of Jews getting expelled, often for the most heinous crimes imaginable such as the kidnapping and ritual crucifixion of children.

Anybody got the chaos dwarf merchant?

AIPAC

I concede the point in the face of your monumental stupidity. I, indeed, am the faggot. Your logic has overwhelmed me.
>still haven't told us how old you are
>probably never even saw a titty
>calls a grownass married guy who literally got laid nine hours ago a faggot
Kek

I fucking love this guy.

I don't get why you blue-pilled faggots don't psy-op the SJWs and gibs on the left to be antisemitic. If you published statistics that distinguish ethnic Jews from Europeans, the left would implode in days. I mean Jewish people are overrepresented due to organic factors (higher IQ, cultural ideas, millennia of doing complex maths and avoiding persecution), but the left won't care about that any more than you idiots do.

Just an idea.

wicked jews consume the usury of the world

Please stop tying to derail this thread, you're clearly a shill.

You're obvious tactics are obvious.

Honest question. When you say I'm a shill, you're suggesting that like the Rothschilds or something pay me to sit on Sup Forums all day?
I literally am a stupid loser like you, on my way to work.
But believe what you like. Facts can make your head hurt I suppose

OY VEY!
>$1 has been deposited to your account.

>When you say I'm a shill, you're suggesting that like the Rothschilds or something pay me to sit on Sup Forums all day?
No, that would be giving you far too much credit than you deserve.
You shill for your own personal reasons.

I see. In other words, I express my own opinions (in order to counter ones I disagree with) because I like to.
Damn. This sounds like a Jewish plot!

I'm sorry you have a headache. Plz go.

The problem is that your (opinions) are motivated by an agenda instead of being based on truth.

Interesting. Given that I presented actual facts and the other guy presented a picture from the Internet, your point really rings true.

I won't be drawn into an argument with a Jew.
I'm no match for your ingrained deceiving tactics.

/thread

Probably one of the best red pills. Alexander Solzhenitsyn won a Noble Peace prize for literacy for the Gulag Archipelago. He also wrote a book called 200 Years were he specifically calls out the Jewish Bolshevik murderers that killed 30 million Christian Russians.

You didn't state an opinion. You made a claim and failed to provide proof. Then you began shitting up the thread. Stop trying to reframe the narrative to give yourself legitimacy. Plz go, shill.

>/threading your own post
What a faggot.

It's a good idea but these Nazi larpers would rather have stupid in fights on their Mongolian Lama Herding board.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chloesorvino/2016/09/10/billionaire-world-trade-center-911-rebuild-developer-healing/amp/
>Jew didn't have a shilling to his name >gets a $350,000 loan
Fast forward
>leases World Trade Center for 3.5 billion
>takes out insurance
>uses money to build new buildings after Terry's attacked

Am I supposed to honestly believe this guy didn't have a shilling to his name. Or that our government and major banks favor Jews and help further them financially

ISIS' documentary about the Federal Reserve is really a good red pill on Jews. I think it was called Return of the Gold Dinar.

I'll be sure to check it out. Did those muzzles do something productive for once?

2 Corinthians 4:4King James Version (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

John 12:31King James Version (KJV)

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Ephesians 2:2King James Version (KJV)

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

1 John 5:19King James Version (KJV)

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Basically, Lucifer.

That's fucking crazy man.

What part of "New World Order" don't you get? Final redpill, my ass

You are a shill. You Jew all day on here.

Here.

Well, the thing is, that in old hebrew, GOY ment only pagans, and if you read Orthodox Christian translations of jewsih scriptures you will find that GOY actually translated as "язычник" (pagan). For example 1902/6 Talmud translation of Pereferkovich

>muh don't harm others.
What cuckery is this?
For the sake of my people, I would murder foreigners without remorse. If ensuring the survival of my people demanded that I slaughter all non-Finns loitering here in Finland, so be it.

Here you go

You can't get the commies to care about anything other than muh Israel killing the poor Palestinians.

Many pills on the JQ:

In old Hebrew, goy literally means "nation." It's the equivalent of the Latin Gentilis.

i wonder who is behind this post.

kike just gtfo to leddit. ur not wanted here

muh

It is meant to devalue the person like they are a child.

I read Hebrew, the juicy bits are taken out for the Goy. Like the King James bible. Sweetie

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

1/2

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

>Normies

YOU have to go back

You can't /thread you own shit.

I've known all this shit for years, but i still don't really hate them. Most of them were probably pressured into lying by the allies and the USSR, in exchange for Israel. It's the hypocrisy, never ending guilt-tripping and demands for reparations that rustle my fucking jimmies.

ok and what about all the non jewish people that also push mass immigration?