Indians>whites in america

Indians make more than any other race in america.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

They've also got extremely dark skin and low IQ according to Sup Forums. But if they were nigger tier at everything, why are they so rich?
Explain that.

Whites can't handle that and have to resort to violence in their jealousy.
wnyc.org/story/wealthiest-ethnic-groups-now-grapple-hate/

Where is your white race now?
Are socio-economic related IQ just a ruse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
timesofindia.com/city/bengaluru/Fake-degree-scam-No-sweat-you-can-get-a-university-degree-in-10-days/articleshow/22956406.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This must be due to Indian Privilege.

Why would anyone give them privilege over the niggers?

Only the top 10% in intelligence that are also in the top 10% in ambition come over here. Also that counts household income, where its more likely they are an intact household vs. a single person, which still counts as a household.

Also at least in Indians cases here a lot of them are basically gifted small businesses completely tax free to set up shop in nigger infested shitholes. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a business open withing 5 miles of a ghetto and niggers would starve to death because Indians are the only ones willing to work that hard and much dealing with niggers all day long.

>Only the top 10% in intelligence that are also in the top 10% in ambition come over here. Also that counts household income, where its more likely they are an intact household vs. a single person, which still counts as a household.
No. Are you implying that only the smartest and most motivated are the ones that want to migrate?
Every Indian wants to migrate. It doesn't matter how rich or smart he is.

>Also at least in Indians cases here a lot of them are basically gifted small businesses completely tax free to set up shop in nigger infested shitholes. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a business open withing 5 miles of a ghetto and niggers would starve to death because Indians are the only ones willing to work that hard and much dealing with niggers all day long.
Nice damage control. You're basically screaming affirmative action. If that was true, then why aren't niggers one of the top richest? If affirmative action was so significant, why are niggers so poor?

Indians are pretty diverse and their IQ really depends on where they're from, Sup Forums isn't very smart outside of american topics. The caste system exists for a good reason.

Why is a Paki espousing superiority of Indians?

The only Indians that come to the US are very educated and successful. We get their top doctors and computer scientists. Is it any wonder that they are more successful, while the vast majority of their fellow countrymen are living in slums and shitting in streets?

Clearly. Affirmative action for whites when? This is institutional racism!

>The only Indians that come to the US are very educated and successful
Source?

Not for long....You have to go back. Make sure you take some good footwear I hear its like a minefield back in Mumbai.

>wants to
>succeeds in
Different things, buddyman.

Give me proof that only educated and rich Indians are given visas. You're pulling that out of your ass.

>Are you implying that only the smartest and most motivated are the ones that want to migrate?
No, but that's the ones that are here

>why aren't niggers one of the top richest
Because they're really fucking stupid lol. They are given a huge advantage and still blow it.

You have no arguments.
Consider suicide like a regular kekistani faggot.

>only educated and rich Indians are given visas
eat them shoes

I guess owning a convenience store pays well.

Just because the Indians in america are the most educated and successful, doesn't mean they were that before they went to America. Kill yourself

Can't be assed to dig up a source on immigration demographics, but you understand it is not that easy to come to the US, right? Legally, anyway. Not as hard as some countries, but we don't make immigration easy, and like many countries we prioritize people with skills and education we need.

Indians who aren't highly educated and relatively well-off already simply do not have the resources to immigrate to the US.

Indians and Muslims are inbred, Jews
and Chinks are cheats. Niggers and Natives are just as bad. Whites are just sad.

The last link in your picture is about what trump is doing right now. He's black clingy visas for poor now. This block wasn't in place before. It wasn't only the best Indians that migrated. Its just that Indians are superior when given equal socio-economic conditions, and whites are subhuman.

Indians, Jews and chinks do better than whites on average in america despite all that. Stay mad

you can't read for shit bud

They had to come here to America and sell weave to niggers to make all that money

Seize their assets and kick em out

Poo privilege**

As someone in IT, nearly every Indian candidate comes in with a master's degree they completed in the US.

>flag
>post
Are you alright?

Why is this paki jumping on the indian bandwagon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>Indians number 1
>Pakis number 50

>poos that have the resources and intelligence to come to America do fairly well

Why don't you show me the per capita income Paki.

As a white English dude the US immigration system is fucking depressing.
Let so many Chinese/Indians into the US, but it is extremely difficult for people from England. You would have thought "Dad" would get special privileges and fast track to green cards but I guess America doesn't give a fuck.

Absolutely disappointed in the US and its citizens. Thanks for letting down the Anglosphere.

How many family members do you have living here?

Yes the whole state of Andhra Pradesh games your system, that does not make them the smartest Indians

like I said chinks and jews are cheaters, Indians are inbred, arabs literally score lower than niggers stay mad
>chink test-prep companies are a giant industry that literally provokes riots when campus guidelines are enforced
>even in california
>obviously in california

good for them, but if indians are so smart, why does india suck so bad? where are the global indian corporations releasing amazing products and making billions in revenue? There are none because indians actually aren't smart at all.

The organization that oversees the leading college admissions test says it has cancelled the scores of several international students and is reducing future test dates overseas in an effort to crack down on cheating.

The College Board, which administers the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), said the students whose scores are in question might not be allowed to retake the test. It is looking into the scores of other international students, as well, it said.

The Reuters new agency reported the update as part of its ongoing investigation into the SAT and test taking, mostly in Asia.

The international SAT test scheduled for June has been canceled. The next SAT tests will be held in October and December. In 2018, the test will be held in March and May. Some students take the test more than once to try to increase their scores. This must be done within yearly application cycles and deadlines.

get rekt you fucking runt cheats

>Indians make more than any other race in america.

They come from an education system not contaminated by the Jewish treason of cultural marxism and gender identity bolshewism?

I thought Tlump was going to go after the immigrant worker factories that keep packing them in our country.. where did that go? He has been totally ineffectual

>Pakistani boosting about indians

Really makes you think

Getting a degree in India doesn't make them smart or educated.
I know people that said that migrated as "political prisoners" and the whites actually believed them.

None in England but lots in america.

Native pakis aren't intelligent.
I'm not a native paki

My family migrated after partition so I'm racially one of you.

India has a billion people. The smart ones migrate to the west. This graph of world wide IQ is on average. Which means that there will be outlyers.

>2017
>the iq meme

>The smart ones migrate to the west.
No. Not only smart ones. It's easy to get a fake degree from some local university to trick the fags in america into giving you the visa

Show per capita.

>I'm not from the third world I just live with them.

Why dont you do that then?

Where is your family from
Believing in a meme image

I literally don't have genes from the natives here. I just live here, but I'm actually genetically from India.

>that said that

>trick the fags in america

>The last link in your picture is about what trump is doing right now. He's black clingy visas for poor now. This block wasn't in place before. It wasn't only the best Indians that migrated. Its just that Indians are superior when given equal socio-economic conditions, and whites are subhuman.

what did it mean by dis?

it does

That's not per capita paki poo.

I do.
I'm here because it's summer holidays.

>Haha I was almost forced to accept defeat but I see here you made a typo, tough luck pal haha

Lalpur

also it's not easy anymore, the crackdown is coming quicker than the brown shits run down off your brow

Okay, how much does one of those cost? Im sure its not free and Im pretty sure minimum wage in India is something like 40 cents/hour, so your arguing in circles saying you can't be rich or smart to move here.

Average is per capita in america. Check Wikipedia link in the OP

>made a typo
you didn't make a typo you made a retard of yourself multiple times and continue in a confidence less case of confusion, anb dis iz za tipo

They're cheap as fugg
timesofindia.com/city/bengaluru/Fake-degree-scam-No-sweat-you-can-get-a-university-degree-in-10-days/articleshow/22956406.cms

Kys you have no arguments burger.

A household is not per capita paki poo.

infosys/cognizant/virtusa do the vetting, then send their best to the US. it's not random poos coming.

Burger! The inbred cries out as he strikes you

you think you're superior because you spread out like sand in the sun, but your shit is about to be stepped on by the soaking rain of white thunder

>asks why do asians earn more
>doesnt provide per capita data
if the britbongs didn't free you cause of a wanker that wanted to starve himself we wouldn't have to deal with your faggotry rn

Why do you want per capita?
Is household not good enough for you?
Maybe it's because whites have no households these days because their families are completely broken down because of casual sex.

>Indians in America
Out of your billion people, we cherry picked the brightest ones.
Why didn't you think about that? Not as smart as you think you are.

we want per capita because thats how statistics are provided, not because we have sex and you only corruption

There is no data for per capita because whites would be BTFO

If it exists per household it exists per capita paki poo.

>There is no data for per capita because whites would be BTFO

This. remember the policy that gave all indians IQ tests at the border?

Oh wait, that never happened lmao

That's something funny to hear from a burger

How so? I work with a lot of folks from those companies. Usually very nice and hard working people, although our humor and social cues don't work very well.

There are 1.3 billion indians this ranges from scientists,ceo's,a guy who is richer than Rothschild,bankers,traders, merchants, conglomerates to street shitters ,tech scammers,rapists,murderers.

There is both good and bad side of everything.

When it comes to indians in us you need to know that only just like how i mentioned above there are assholes and very good indians.

The company you mentioned "Infosys" it sucks to the core here in india they hire literally everyone and send them to burgerland the real good ones are sent to other countries.

What indian you see may feel like they are the best but here in India there are better people and are nothing compared to indian Americans.

Indians have to come to white countries to be sucessful. Pathetic.