I know none of you watch this utter drivel and neither do i. but this could be funny

i know none of you watch this utter drivel and neither do i. but this could be funny.

doctorwhotv.co.uk/poll-are-you-happy-with-jodie-whittakers-casting-85908.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bbc-facing-sexism-accusations-after-10818492
archive.is/KuurC
doctorwhotv.co.uk/poll-are-you-happy-with-jodie-whittakers-casting-85908.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who is she?

POLL btfo'd!

I voted no. I know next to nothing about this show but I heard casting dr. who as a woman is very similar to casting a woman as james bond.

Keep us posted

They will only (((reveal))) the poll at a later date

>blond woman
WHY IS BBC SO RACIST???!?!!?!?!?1?1?1?1?11?1??!?!?! IS THIS NAZI GERMANY!!?!111

>the results will be revealed at a later date
What a coincidence.

Personally I wouldn't give a shit about female doctor.

But regardless of what these cunts says this is all about the cancer that is feminism.

Remember female ghostbusters.
Remember Marvel making "diverse" changes to already existing IP for no other reason than diversity sake.

This is more of this bullshit, and it won't fucking stop unless we make it.

OK you're not a SciFi geek, anyone want to put a bet on how long it will be until they "demand" that women be allowed men's sports, and I don't mean their own female team but the one's you actually watch.. It might be good in theory.. But honestly, will it be anything other than a fucking circus?

Couldn't give a fuck

Or even worse a nigger

I find Capaldi to be more offensive to Doctor Who than a woman being the Doctor.

He's great in other things - but Jesus Christ, him and Moffatt are the two worst things to happen to the show.

My favourite show since the age of 10 is now dead to me.
>feminism is dying
>Nationalism & Right Wing is Rising
>Make The Doctor a woman
>expect it to turn out well
Why do they never learn?

>blond woman
>sjw more pissed than ever
>worst than hitler

I voted yes.

If this can kill this awful bong show it's good news.

>the madmen actually did it

But he isn't a black tranny so I don't like it

>be liberals
>try to slow-boil the frog
>frog realizes it's being boiled
>"TURN THE HEAT UP TO FULL BEFORE IT JUMPS OUT OF THE POT"

This reeks of a jew plot to drum up sympathy and click-bait headlines. Don't harass them. Don't give them ammo. Just ignore them. The jew lives on shekels and attention. Starve him.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bbc-facing-sexism-accusations-after-10818492

Why is no one talking about this?

Meh the show was always bong propaganda.
> Hurrr a gun run away. Heroes retreat.
> Affirmative action casting.
> Lesbian racemixed lizard people

Once the gay aliens got out of torchwood into the main show it was all over.

Nothing against gays irl, just the obnoxious way the show sticks it and the rest of its agenda in your face was too much for me. Moffat is a shithead.

archive.is/KuurC

only nu-pol even cares, fuck you

shocking

>MFW when I vote yes

>you vote no
>they write articles about how sexist the audience is and how we need more feminism
>you vote yes
>they write articles on how the future is female and how we need more feminism

The only winning move is not to play.

It will be cringy as fuck if they try to make her witty/sarcastic as per the typical Dr personality.

The show has basically been a chick show for the last two seasons. They are so fucking stupid they think woman want this. Protip, they dont.

The thot who cucked Koba the Ape in Black Mirror

I dream of a day when all your work is done Norbot

EVERYONE VOTE NO

Let's take her down Sup Forums

Don't care, I stopped wasting time on degeneracy that is TV.

How could one know before watching the new season?

While everyone is distracted by this trivial stupid thing they are taking away your internet freedom.

I watch the show and I don't care. I use it to improve my english, not learn about politics. Also, an extra pair of tits is always better.

It's not really fun and the general consensus even with those who watch the show is most likely against it.
4/5 a good effort.

I was going to, but Thin Ice made me roll my eyes so hard it still hurts, and my autism will force me to watch all of it before I can start the new series.

>caring about Dr. Who

reconsider your life

>But regardless of what these cunts says this is all about the cancer that is feminism.
Don't think she'd be white if that were the case.

I have never, ever, been interested in this gay fucking show. What is the appeal? Why do so many faggots, feminists, and dykes like about it? There's nothing substantial about it, it's cheap sci-fi that appeals to children.

isnt there only supposed to be 12 doctors

what

I like the humor.

I would never say she is not a good actor or whatever BUT the dr.who is male..i don't see why they had to change it

Lol add some white applause from Nazis and racists just to piss off the left more. They'll go nuts if they notice the right celebrating a white person cast.

Yeah, you started with Tennant.

Easy. They casted a black womyn as the side kick. Traditionally, the sidekick was the pair of boobs in distress. Now however, the pair of boobs isn't attractive anymore, so they had to insert another pair of boobs somewhere in the form of a MILF. I'm looking forward to this combination, i hope they add a variety of boobs to look at.

According to my boss it was fine, then they decided to go all in in leftist trash and he couldn't enjoy it anymore.

I'm still saying pol should be making it all about a white person getting the role and pissing off the left more

>But honestly, will it be anything other than a fucking circus?
Sounds like a great idea desu. Find the bigggest bull dyke and let her play US football. She will be absolutely destroyed.

its really not a big deal

If she's a decent actor and fits the role, who cares.

Quick joke about regenerating into a girl and then hopefully they will move on.

>Quick joke about regenerating into a girl and then hopefully they will move on.

Yeah, because the last sidekick being a lesbian was done so subtly and tastefully.

She was? Did I miss something?

He's an interdimensional being who takes the form of a human for shits and giggles and "regenerates" every so often for shits and giggles.

He's literally the only long-running character where re-casting him as a woman is 100% in line with the in-universe lore.

This entire business is a giant fucking nothingburger.

Also, Dr. Who is a shit-tier show fit only for childless nerd-lite millennial women and their cuck boyfriends to watch when the Netflix original programming has already been binge-watched to oblivion.

Reminder that this ACTUALLY happened

"So, we're both probably about to die. Any last words we should say to each other?"

"SO DOCTUH. IDK IF YOU GOT THE HINTS IN EVERY EPISODE THIS SEASON, BUT YOU KNOW IM A LEZZA RYT?"

"Yeah."

"SOUND DOCTUH"

>doctorwhotv.co.uk/poll-are-you-happy-with-jodie-whittakers-casting-85908.htm

>results will be shown on a later date

>Sure, nothing fishy there...

I'd really love to "watch my cum drip down her cleft chin", if you know what I mean

AND NOW...

PRESENTING...

JODIE WHITTAKER...

AS. . .

NURSE WHO

Looks like I forgot to watch the last season. Or I already forgot ...

>results will be revealed at a later date.

this poll is going to be fake and gay

>mfw my uncle watches this
I hope he stops now

DESU I haven't watch since the first season of Capaldi.

Hate his character and how they ruined Clara by turning her into a whiny cunt imo

Voted no, fuck Leftist shows

IMPORTANT QUESTION
Is she a lesbian?
Is that a good or bad thing?

The doctor is attracted to women and she's still the doctor

My 13 year old nephew loves this show. For like, 5 years now. Only other things he's loved for that long are lego, star wars, lego dr. who and lego star wars.
Think my nephew is gonna be on this site with the rest of us faggots within 3 years. I tried giving him a bike and a bb gun. He doesn't use the bike and my sister took the bb gun away. Over the past 3 years I've tried to teach him all the things my grandfather taught me at his age. How to drive, shoot, ride, frame, roof, and weld. I've tried taking him out camping, he doesn't complain to me but he's always bitching to my sister after about how I make him do boring things and won't let him play with electronics when he's around. I've got perhaps a year left to try and turn him around. But I guess my grandpa, who was a real fucking man, failed with me anyway as I'm on this fucking site. So what chance did I have.

Anyway I tried watching that show with him once. Didn't really like it.

Wtf wheres her hijab? Surely the doctor should not only be a tranny but a muslim as well?

Dr Who has the ability to re-write it's own lore, that's the only reason it's lasted this long

I just subscribed to your awesome blog

Is your sister single?

Serious question. My aunt is also ruining my cousin, turning him to a soft beta faggot and is too lazy and stupid to teach him things so she let him get addicted to electronics.

Women are such scum.

Fuck off mate.

Yea. Just like my mum was. Grandpa tried to turn me into a man but he lived about a thousand miles away so only got to see him during the summer. And I'm prob too fucked because of that to help out my nephew anyway, so now he's gonna be fucked.

She's trans. It's closeted but kind of an open secret at BBC.

Jodie Whitakker will later be revealed to have been born James Whitakker.

Screencap this.

Less people watch TV now anyways. The show has probably had declining ratings for years. Bringing a woman onboard is both a last ditch effort to drive new life into the show as well as a concession to lower tv viewership where more audacious tactics can be tried to grab viewers. She was decent in Broadchurch, if not the biggest standout.

God that episode was depressing

Doctor Who, Medicine Woman

make him do fun shit like mountain biking

That's what I bought him. He never uses it.

Also, are you emplying that riding a bike at 13 is "fun shit". But riding a horse isn't? Riding a snowmobile and quad isn't? Driving a fucking 3 ton truck and shooting guns out of the back of a moving half-ton to get better aim isn't fun?

>mfw voted yes because shes a decent actress, feminist agenda or not

he doesnt realise how lucky he is lol. faggot just wants to look at memes and buzzfeed on facebook

I don't know who that is nor do I know what show that is. Probably a good thing.

I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 and all I got out of it was that the blonde chick is fucking smokin hot.

Dr Who is for teenage girls I imagine they're the ones most mad about not having a guy Dr to flick their bean to

Or watched her get posterized in the NBA.
or struck out to a fastball in the MLB
or destroyed in the NHL
or get run around in any soccer game.
or get continually aced in a tennis game

literally Who?

didn't her nudes just get leaked?

>*literary
my bad

>Moffatt
He's the problem. Capaldi is a good actor, but can only work with the script he's been given, which have been fucking appalling.

This is bollocks.

She married a man in 2008, long before degenerates were allowed to marry each other

What did he mean by this?

Do people really watch that show still

Aren't all the fans of this show Tumblr SJWs anyway? Who cares about a show pandering to its audience?

your faggot country has been producing this garbage for decades now

>muh TV license

No idea. Sorry.

DOCTOR WHO GIVES A SHIT

(((they))) are censoring these lame nude pictures of the token gash who got given the Doctor Who role. Make sure the pictures get the widest possible views and let's get this television cancer off the air.
It doesn't matter if you personally hate the show or whatever the fuck, this is another battle in the war.
Also, the tumblr whovian scum are online, and this makes it an existentially more important battle to win. Torpedo this toxic fucking fandom and you cut across a lot of antifa supporting faggotry at the same time as well as unbelievable levels of degeneracy promotion and right-on trans supporters.
It's a soft target, which is doing damage to white identity and culture and directly attacking maleness.
It's cucked NOT to fucking fight it.

>show is boyfriend simulator
>cast a woman for lead
men will be blamed for this when ratings sink

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

1/2

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

Try to make men and women interchangeable. When it doesn't work, blame society. Rinse. Repeat.

Bump 4 justice