Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums,

Comfy sunni muslim here, come and get cozy here.

(((Hasbarats not welcome)))

Laanatou allah alayk

Post benis along with timestamp.

do you hate the jews as much as I do?

We have an ethnic british guy here!

What the fuck are you doing in Holland?

please leave my country

I'm going to make you Halal. I will string you up by your feet, hang you upside down, use a sharp knife and slit your throat while yellling "ALLAH..........is a pedophile pigfucker!"

Btw, everyone else reading this post, lookup the definition of the Islamic terms 1. Taqqiya 2. Kitman 3. Tawriya 4.Muruna

Lying and hypocrisy is taught as a virtue in Islam.

Why muslims choose the most liberal countries to emigrate instead of choosing any one of the other arab nations?

You should care about your comments, OP can shot you or something worst.

>(((Hasbarats not welcome)))

Shill pls leave. No one is falling for your Jewry

>Post benis along with timestamp.
No. That is only for my wife

>do you hate the jews as much as I do?
I had a rat infestation in my barn, they would nibble on the grain I had stored. One day I caught a rat using a trap I had made. I did not get mad at the rat nor did I hate it, I understood its nature, and left it be. God is All-knowing, and he will judge all for their actions, including the rats that believe themselves impervious.

>What the fuck are you doing in Holland?
Collecting the gibs.

Just kidding, I'm working here.

Because you kind of ruined the other Arab nations by either installing puppet regimes or by being good little goyim that do Israel's dirty work.

>muslim
>holland

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CONTINENT

b--but I'm comfy here :'(

yeah? You like raping european women and blowing up stuff?

Mounim?

As-salam alaykum are you hyped for Eid al-Kabir?

RIP Holland, hello Hollandistan.

Then why do you Germans keep re-electing Angela "all muslims welcome" Merkel who lets in millions of migrants, doesn't want border protection and no limit on the amount of migrant?

>sunni muslim here

OK, what's the difference between Sunni and any other flavor of Muslim , and why should I give a shit?

You probably a Shia innit?

>You probably a Shia innit?

Never kneeled on a prayer rug,never wrapped a towel on my head, pig is delicious, understands that Mohammed was a child rapist, thinks call to prayer is like nails on a chalkboard.

Islam? Nah, rather drink anthrax.

>doesn't understand it is a meme
As OP said >(((Hasbarats not welcome)))

>As OP said >(((Hasbarats not welcome)))

WTF is a hasbarat, and fuck if I even care.