0.0% of Icelanders 25 years or younger believe God created the world, poll reveals

churchandstate.org.uk/2017/01/0-0-of-icelanders-25-years-or-younger-believe-god-created-the-world-poll-reveals/

This would be how the rest of Europe looks like as well if it wasn't for these pesky Muslims.

Jesus. Not even one.

Is that why they're willing to pay a 95% effective tax rate?

No wonder they have some of the highest rates of bastard children and adultery in the world...

More like doesn't understand what God means

Expect the rest of Europe to be like that as well, when the right wingers chase away the muslims.

There is no reason why adultery is morally bad unless you get caught. It's not like any God can punish you for it, so as long as you don't get caught it ONLY has positive effects for everyone involved.

>There is no reason why adultery is morally bad unless you get caught

Would you be ok with your gf cheating on you if you didn't know?

Adultery is degeneracy and ALL degeneracy is bad. It lowers the moral quality of the entire nation and leads to a long cycle in which scum breeds scum, until the country eventually collapses.

No... But if she don't get caught then I don't know. The whole idea that good moral behavior is about serving other people is judeo-christian and islamic superstition. In philosophy it's called "slave morality" when people have a moral view where serving other people is the moral point of behaviour, there is no scientific evidence that it is morally good and no reason to follow it if you don't follow some religious dogma.

In pre-christian Europe morality was about bettering yourself and serving yourself. I want other people to follow slave morality, but it is stupid to follow it yourself when there is no god watching. Can just lie and pretend to follow it and get the same benefits.

adultery and "degeneracy" is not morally bad. There is no evidence that it is morally bad and there is no reason to follow any authority that claims it is.

ONLY IF IT WAS WITH DA BLACK MANG U FEEL ME

> He doesn't know this place is infested with BBC cucks

>"We don't need religion!"
>already defending adultery

Just wait till the shitskins start reaching the shores. Every white whore will be fucking leeches and you non religious fags will be praising them for it.

Evewn christians these days know that there is nothing wrong with having a little sex on the side as long as you don't get caught. If you don't get caught then who are you hurting? Nobody.

>No

You said there was nothing morally wrong with it unless she got caught though. In fact you said it was better for everyone. So why no? I feel the correct answer for someone with your beliefs is " Ignorance is bliss".

>Even christians think it's okay

incorrect, you BBC loving cuck. Just because you can find some anecdotal, white whore on Jewtube, who thinks it's okay to commit adultery and claims to be a christian, doesn't mwan the majority do think it's okay.

But that's fine, don't forget to lick his balls clean when she's done.

I might agree with your point "that if noone finds out noone is hurt" but i don't think you realize how women respond to sex emotionally too. It's not like how it is when we have sex. When women have sex they basically fall in love with the person fucking them(well, atleast if it's good). If she's getting fucked on the side that means that eventually or immediately she will lose her feelings for you.

So Anna having 8 kids from 6 different guys is something normal for you?

Cuck.

They are going more and more pagan though, I read about them building a church for it too.

Creationism is not really accepted in Europe.

I went to a catholic school and had fathers in Biology, History and (obviously) Religion and not once was this even mentioned.

Religion is a suitable tool for social control and for building a society in the way that you please. It's still obviously man made. Though who knows about the world the big bang did not come out of nothing. Nothing really against it though.

Taneesha might have 8 kids from 6 different guys. Anna has an abortion and a dog and dies alone.

This, atleast partly.

Ummm literally an old beared man touching his fingers to things, speaking English in space after he was bored for infinite time.

tfw you realize germanic paganism is a x3 times bigger religion than Islam in iceland

Good.

I'm gonna start a fedora company in Iceland

>0.0% of Icelanders 25 years or younger believe God created the world
Because..he...didn't?
I seriously fail to see the problem here. Religion is at best a unscientific superstition and at worse a horrible stain on humanity.

I sense a great enrichment coming for Iceland.

Nicola Tesla, Isaak Newton, Galileo, Max Planck etc wouldn't agree with you.

Pretty much over 95% of scientists that created our science belived in God. Geniuses like those mentioned above were over averagly beliving people. They belived in God so they got us science. You belive in science only so you always will be lost.

>95% of scientists that created our science belived in God

Probably skewed by Indians and Muslims, tbqhwy.

Trolls made the world.

t. Texan visiting

This is why Europe is falling

Just because I don't want something to done to me don't mean that it's wrong of me to do the same.

If I do something does not mean that it would be done to me.

Women having sex with lots of men is completely normal, even most christian women do this. BUt they usually abort the children. Only a muslim would think any of that is wrong.

Most of them weren't christians, but believed in God.

Normal in an already degenerate society. You're literally part of the cycle but oblivious to the fact.
The lack of social standards will just twist your people to more obscene forms of hedonism and open the door for Islam in the future.

Nonsense, Islam is completely against this. The only way to keep from being islamic is more hedonism and destroy christian/islamic morality

The article makes no sense. It reports that 0% of under-25s believed that God created the world, but that 42% of under-25s identify as Christian. I'd like to see the actual wording of the question - the article makes it sound like the survey offered people a choice between accepting he Big Bang and believing that God created the world, but obviously most Christians in Western Europe accept both.

>The article makes no sense. It reports that 0% of under-25s believed that God created the world, but that 42% of under-25s identify as Christian. I

According to the Eurobarometer of 2010: 80% of Norwegians identified as Christian and only 21% believe in God. And 2% of those who believe in God are muslim.

Just because they are christian does not mean they believe in the nonsense or take the bible seriously.

>93.9% said the world had been created in the big bang
Scientifically this doesn't make sense either. Existence of time started in big bang, so there is nothing like "before big bang" or anything created in big bang.

>weaken your populace to cuck, furry and gay levels

The only thing you'd be destroying is yourselves. Mudslimes would run you over solely the account that their men still act and think like men.

Not a single young person(and most old) i've ever met in my life, 19 years, has believed in god or has expressed any interest of awareness of some sort of spirituality. we all fucking nihilistic slaves.

Typical Nordicuck.

Same here... EXCEPT muslims

I honestly hope the Muslims win

Willing to bet they already found a supplier.

>advocating ignorance
Fuck me user.

I'm not advocating ignorance. Point out a single instance of me doing that

(Protip: You can't)