Why don't you want to let these peaceful people in your country, you fucking american RACISTS!?

Why don't you want to let these peaceful people in your country, you fucking american RACISTS!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Build the wall. Deport anyone with a tan and shorter than 5'10"

Watched the first 5 seconds...no thanks.

Thats beyond psychotic.

Weak

this MODDDSSS

daily reminders that the cartels are literal demon worshippers

google santa muerta

typical squatting smoking vodka drinking ruski enjoying his afternoon gore

i think it all comes from the mesoamerican sacrificing culture, the nostalgia feels bruh

Truly an all-time classic. 5/5 cinema.

It's way worse with sound though

This makes tire burning humane...there is no reason to do that to someone.

How can ISIS even compete?

>Thats beyond psychotic.
How about that ?
youtube.com/watch?v=JY8OgBzFLJU
Fast forward to: 47min 19 secs...and listen (for about 5 minutes or so)

Newfag.

>flag
You'd know all about ISIS Fahad

nuke us, i just don't care anymore

NOPE! You think i am clicking that?

What did this guy do to deserve that?
Is that a kid?

You could.
This one is a classic.

He was probably a rat

Of course rosbeef.

If they're so bad then why is the skeleton face smiling huh????? Checkmate drumpfymumfykins

Well it's disgusting blyat. Especially the no hands part. Fucking animals

For anyone wondering that video is of a guy with a flayed face and hands cut off being beheaded. So it's like a bloody spoopy skeleton face grabbing at something sawing throughout its neck with the stubs for hands. It's all a hoot really

Vast majority of mexicans are good people.
The shit people post about niggers though is all 100% true.

For what's worth, these aren't random innocents, they are members of rival cartels so they probably did fucked up shit just like this. Beaners killing beaners, ain't no big thing

Yeah business is business i get that...but thats so unnecessary. Just shoot the guy.

Also, there a video of a kid...fuck that.

>Under 5'10"
that would be alot of Sup Forums

They're filming it so they can send the video to the rival cartels. It's not unnecessary at all. They gotta take it to a level that their competition won't. Or at least try, that is if they want to stay in business

>dun wurry user, we live in the modern age
>people no longer do bad thingz, especially refugees
>we are the same, one hooman race

Daily reminder that in cucked EU countries like Poland scumbags from this video could only be punished with a maximum sentence of spending their life in a cosy prison cell at the expense of hard working society.

Looks kosher to me.
Avoid cheap street taco vendors
If there is one thing I know, cartes are frugal

Mexicans are hard-working intelligent people who want to improve America, you racists. Just because there's some incidents, it doesn't mean that mass immigration isn't good for you considering your declining birth rates.

Can someone tell me what happens on this. I don't want to watch.

This. How much meth did they have to feed that dude to keep him from going into shock or passing out? I'd give up as soon as I had no face and hands.

cartel kosher butchering a rival

peeling of face, box cutter throat slashing

You know they do work their asses off, however that doesnt give them the right to stay here. The illegal ones...

Americans are to blame for this. They are the biggest consumer of drugs and their government is in a state of denial about being able to "wage war" on drugs. Fast forward many decades and this crackpot logic has led to DOJ letting the illegally bought guns to flow to Mexico so that cartels can kill each other (actually so that Sinaloa can butcher the rest).

>Sup Forums actually thinks there is a God

I don't think I'll be vacationing in Mexico

>mfw I have no face

must hurt to share the same bloodline as them

Yeah it's diabolical. The way they prevent your body's natural defense against that type of torture... they also skin the faces while holding a mirror up to the victim so they can witness it. Fucking savage

Itt underage fags who don't even go on b

I think they're pumping blood back into his body, causing him not to pass out but to feel everything.

Im desensitized to shit like this, but that was too much for me, it's a fucking kid.

its worse than that. they aren't beheading him, they are cutting the skin on his neck with a box cutter so that they can continue flaying him. toward the end they move down and start flaying his armpit area

J U S T

>I ain't clicking on that shit nigga

Legalize it, man!

But you have to accept diversity goyim

one day i will kill all niggers

I have been once on Sup Forums, saw so many "ITT we post our penises so closeted faggots would wank on it.
I have been once on /r9k/, i didn't understand a single thing.
I have been only once on Reddit, to browse Steam Support.

I don't feel I am missing anything.
Am I, faggot?

surely sharpening the knife would make it easier.

prob my fav video in my fab folder desu

fucking beaners can't behead worth a shit.

ive seen a lot of speculation on this video including pumping blood, morphine, amphetamines, etc and to be honest i'm not sure what to believe

I like the way they jump back to avoid trashing their white robes.

Just stop supporting Sinaloa cartel for starters.

This is a first. I'm actually too spooped to actually click on a thing that is on the internet.

link with audio?

They use tourniquets to stop blood flow an shoot him with adrenaline to keep him awake.

I remember that, it was heavy.

Can we pls call for extermination of ALL MESTIZOS?! Give them a quick death even. One bullet to the back of every subhuman indianoid head.

Enjoy.

Sry, can't find it anymore.

well they are going out to lunch right afterwards.
I think ISIS got it right for keeping blood off ones clothes.

Drugs don't kill people. Subhuman demonic Aztec Mongoloid apes do.

It depends.

a cup's worth of blood spills to the left from the arteries in the neck

if divine justice is real, i hope to see it in my lifetime, i hope to see every degenerate, muslim, criminal be smited from the heavens and hitler 2.0 return Europe to glory

>t.agnostic