The Truth about Alex Jones

The truth is you shouldn't take him seriously and that just by using his talking points in any way, your IQ will be known as being extremely low and people will know about how your a retard on the internet and in real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_8ULVmIksg&t=32s
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
vimeo.com/107300153
youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So far he's been right about everything though.

>hurr you're low iq if you listen to based water filter salesman
>gets news from CNN

Good goy!

ATTN. AUTISTS
>Uncle Alex should be viewed for entertainment purposes ONLY
>Do not meme IRL

Unfourtunately he's passed the point of grassroots honesty. At the time where he is now getting actual critical up-to-date info on the 'inside baseball' he is forced to keep his cards close to his chest.
Having something to lose means you can be controlled.

He's controlled opposition mixing lies with truth. "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves..." But he's giving some good information, like 9/11, the corporate global government etc. so he is both the gateway to the rabbit hole, and the gatekeeper. Really I think he's done more harm to resistance against the ruling oligarchy than anyone ultimately. Starting out against the left-right paradigm, now becoming a mainstream republican supporting everything Trump does. The whole situation is kind of sickening.

None of us can know if Alex is controlled oposition or not. Quite simply put so much of his info is clearly legit, so many of his theories solid, his human emotion and passion undeniable.

There's no proving he's a fake. He could be one of the worlds finest actors pulling an incredibly subtle psy-op that has yet to fully play out. Or maybe he's just a guy that's pissed about the frogs being turned gay.

Alex Jones is a salesman. His core business is his webshop where he sells snake oil for ridiculous prices. He lures people into his webshop using his shows.

But he's right about everything.

No he hasn't.
And the things he's been right about he's only right about by about 30%. He'll make some bullshit conspiracy rants and 30% of what he says will have some truth to it, the rest is either outright lies or exaggerated.

Example. He claims the elite are into occultism. Cites Bohemian grove as an example. Bohemian grove is a real place and powerful people meet there, that's true. But it's a long stretch to associate that with occultism.

He's a sociopath con artist. Very sharp in a business sense. There is a large strata of American society that is extremely paranoid about the government and elites in general. It goes back to the founding. Alex Jones tapped into that paranoia.

it's no more snakeoil then any other herbal medicine. he's got good quantities of known herbs at prices that just are what they are, thats what herbs typically cost in a bottle anywhere if not more.

the snakeoil argument just sounds like something people repeat without looking into it because they assume it must be true

Seems like a lot of show just for sales

the elites are into the occult though, that's widely known and for more reasons then bohemian grove. meanwhile at the bohemian grove they have an occult ceremony in front of a creepy owl statue of a mock human sacrifice, and that's kind of fucking not ok. it's weird that the leaders of the world meet there and do that

>meanwhile at the bohemian grove they have an occult ceremony in front of a creepy owl statue of a mock human sacrifice,
Never seen a play?

Please stop listening to Alex Jones. It will help our community

Same goes for anything you hear on here. Actually, just don't say shit to anyone you're all retarded.

knowing who these people are and what a lot of them are into i don't think it's a "just a play" for everyone involved. i'm sure some of them take it pretty seriously.

also it was just creepy as fuck to watch, these people are weirdos clearly. gotta go with the gut reaction on this one, they are creepy fuckers

Alex Jones works for the Russians. That why he's in the bag for Trump. Info Wars getting Trump elected is the real Russian connection.

>also it was just creepy as fuck to watch,
Some plays are creepy, go check one out.
>t a lot of them are into i don't think it's a "just a play" for everyone involved
Most of them were drinking beers and walking around in shorts. What a bunch of evil occultists.

Except his products work.
Nascent iodine is essential you flouride zombie

>Except his products work.
Yes they work but they're overpriced garbage and their effects are exaggerated. You're better off going somewhere else to buy the same stuff.

>implying occultists don't wear shorts or drink beer
>implying everyone there knew what it was about
>implying bohemian grove isn't anything more then a base level meeting to filter out and investigate who might be brought into the wider conspiracy willingly or otherwise.

meanwhile major world leaders being into the occult is easy info to find. it's hardly ridiculous to notice it and be creeped out

Alex Jones is a national treasure of crazy and questioning the official story. He's a batshit lunatic for sure, but god damn I love him.

The social appeal of a rabbit.
Rather than
>Here's where Alex Jones is wrong
it's
>people will think you're weird

OP is a faggot and works for globalist jews.

Alex used to blame the Jews, but now blames anyone but them. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=A_8ULVmIksg&t=32s

He is disgusting white trash that not only deserves to die, but to be tortured for hours beforehand.

>the jew fears the humble water filter merchant
OY VEY

>The Truth about Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Give me a quick rundown on the transmission zone below the 3rd dimension and gravity bleeding into our universe from the breaking tension points.

I love him youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

instead of orthodox. that's one hell of a difference, no?

Uh huh, so crazy youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

Your first mistake was thinking that I give a shit what other people think about me. They can laugh all they want and choose to ignore, but when shit hits the fan, it ain't my problem because I knew what was coming

vimeo.com/107300153

This is the real truth, pleb.

>flexing this much for a photograph
>you can literally see left trapezius muscle flexed more than right one because he thinks he looks buffed but not flexed

wew, he's a cunt

>will know about how your a retard on the internet
>retard
You're*

I'm sure when the robber barons get there hands on him they'll torture him on live television for all to see. Alex himself says it's gunna happen and prefers to be tortured with battery acid and jumper cables, while chained down (his words).

Even a song trying to make fun of him being critical of Somalis back fired big league 2 days after it was posted.

Get behind me, globalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lAlbpaoAtw

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

Classic Alex Jones.