How did Trump fool so many people?

How did Trump fool so many people?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/donald-trump-golf-etiquette-628342
archive.is/UWaVW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's going to keep fooling these right wing retards

sauce?

Most have waken up after realizing the con.

Its quite simple really. Touch the wall or get jewed. Now fuck off to purgatory you pedo troll.

>clinton and obama, white cap
>bush and trump, black cap

what did they mean by this ?

Wtf?

>mfw people think there's a politician that's not owned by Jews

>dumbfuckistan
Gee i dont have any idea how this could happen

This

It's red vs blue guys.
Don't over complicate things...

Fug. I should have voted for hIllary.

#maga
A catchy slogan is better then an actual plan.

any kikes care to explain?

Because counterculture

>White cap
Jew blood
>Black cap
Non jew blood

The choice was shit and shit, the picture would have been the same with Hillary

Why doesn't Richard Spenser run for president? He'd never do this.

>not a kike
Black is ultraorthodox,bright colors non-orthodox and white is ceremonial.

years ago i voted 4 merkel ... this time i vote 4 trump

Well just as your pic implies, it doesn't really matter who gets in office.
When it came down to it, the only other choice was Clinton.
At least there is the chance, however small, that Trump won't go full 1984 on US.
Who would you have voted for?

(You) faggots are finally starting to wake up?

Oh,the democrat.Contributing nothing,shitting everywhere.
No you faggot,i would love that Trump be like Hitler,but Trump is nothing like that.

wtf I hate presidents now.

IT WUZ DUH JOOOS

Because most of people are dumb and Trump's campaign was one of best examples of shameless populism in recent history.

None of them were you fucking idiot, that's the point.

You dont have to tell me this.Communism didnt even ended when everyone here already did know that it doesnt matter what finger you choose if its on the same hand.

He's cutting corporate rates almost in half.

And the other tax cuts to the middle class will only mean maybe like $2000 extra a year everyone making under $250,000 a year.

He wants to repeal the Obama tax increases on the rich and then he wants to cut their taxes even more.

5% of $1,000,000 is more than 5% of $40,000

It's pretty simple math really. It sucks that he's breaking his promise of if you make $50,000 or less you pay no taxes, but he's been breaking many promises lately.

t. a jew

Why do non Jews wear yarmulkes when visiting the west wall?

Yes.. Trump is definitely a jew. It's not like if he denied doing that, the media would have an excuse to call him anti-Semitic or anything. You're smart

All was lost when he backstepped from fucking killary raw in the ass.Even the Russia narrative is just to occupy the public and alienate them from even following the news anymore.
Everything has a purpose.

The last president to not finger the wall was Kennedy and look what happened to him.

He promised big things and he's not delivering.

He could have done it if he really wanted to, but he's not. He spends most of his time talking about the Russia investigation instead of pushing his agenda. He's spent 20% of his presidency golfing, something he railed Obama for.

The only thing he accomplished was Gorsuch, and even then the senate had to go against tradition and make it pass by 50 votes instead of the original 60.

He's doing nothing to expand his base, he's doing everything to make everyone not his 35% base hate him.

He promised to have proper vetting procedures in place after the travel ban of 3 months, which was 6 months ago.

He's a lame duck at 6 months into his Presidency.

Because americans fell for the media hates him trick.Americans think the establishment is this stupid to be so obvious.

>He promised big things and he's not delivering.

These retards on here will claim triggering "leftists" is all that matters.

>he's maybe kinda sort of maybe doing all this stuff

US Presidents are all the ''chosen people'' Kikes' servants.

>He's spent 20% of his presidency golfing

Either stupid enough to fall for le golfing meme, or trolling.

I really doubt tax cuts are going to pass.

That's even more of a contentious issue than Healthcare. While healthcare represents many billions of dollars, tax cuts represents trillions of dollars of special interest groups.

He could maybe get bipartisan support in doing a nice middle class / poor tax cut, but definitely not anything more than that, especially corporate tax cuts.

He's most definitely doing the shit he promised.
Pay the fuck attention. Honestly. What more do you want from him? He's delivered more campaign promises in a few short months than any president has their entire political career. He's done more than just "TRIGGERIN MUH LEFTISTS DUHR" Once the pedophiles are thoroughly backed into a corner whut will run much smoother. Until then, he's doing what he can at a surprising speed.

newsweek.com/donald-trump-golf-etiquette-628342

The poor are using most of the taxes anyway, raise it on the poor. Then they will start voting away the welfare system.

>unarchived shill
archive.is/UWaVW

>He could maybe get bipartisan support in doing a nice middle class / poor tax cut, but definitely not anything more than that, especially corporate tax cuts.

Especially considering we already have the Bush tax cuts that have been extended FOREVER

Getting tax cuts that last FOREVER will never happen, they will have to be sunsetted.

Everything he's done has been by executive order.

Something even literally a nigger can do.

Name a major piece of legislation he's submitted to congress or has passed in the last 6 months.

Your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

I thought jews in western nations hated Isreal?

Because right wing authoritarians deeply WANT to be fooled by their leaders. They have a deep seated psychological need to supplicate themselves to a great leader figure that can act as an avatar for all their abhorrent beliefs that they are beta to act out themselves in real leaf. RWAs are basically desperate for a Chad to act as an avatar of their resentments and hatreds, which makes them incredibly easy marks.

>Newsweek, the home of Kurt Eichenwald.

It symbolizes submission allegiance and ownership. Like a new player showing off his sports team's uniform.

>Everything he's done has been by executive order.

Yup and best part is if you read is executive orders, they are 100% bullshit 99.9% of the time.

We are looking into maybe kinda sort of doing this one thing that this department will look into doing maybe.

Fake

Even Obama threw some bones to his base with thing like DADT repeal, Osama death, DACA

Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about his own voters cause he knows they are stupid enough to vote for him again.

>fooled people
you remember who he was running up against don't you?
this election was not about getting trump in it was about keeping clinton out

This. We saved SCOTUS, the Dakota pipeline, ended TPP and the Paris accord. None of that would happen under Hillary.

This.

You 12 year old ADHD retards turn on anyone if you don't get exactly what you want right away. If any of you payed attention to politics at all you'd know being president is only one part of a much larger machine filled with establishment operatives by half a dozen previous administrations.

He's doing the best he can while getting no help from the only people legally able to write and pass laws along with 90% of the media, plus shills like the ones in this thread trying to turn Trump voters against him.

If you thought Trump would sweep into office and get reform that no one's accomplished in 40 years while battling establishment cucks like Ryan, McCain and McConnell you're delusional. Electing Trump was always about stopping Clinton and getting the Supreme Court, anything else was just icing on the cake.

>the Dakota pipeline, and the Paris accord.

Wow the stuff that enriches oil companies like Exxon mobile get complete, but not all that economic populism.

>getting the Supreme Court,

Yeah I want abortion banned so niggers and spics and out breed whites.

They pledge their allegiance to different factions within the Kabbal. White is for the liberal puppets and black for conservative ones.

republican house, senate, presidency

There is absolutely ZERO excuse for his failures.

He's failing to lead his party and the country

Hell even the Republicans didn't want him to push Healthcare that much because of how much of a fuckup he is and how much he fucked up the Healthcare debate at the start of this legislation.

Then he gives Russia top secret information and concedes to Putin without anything gained from Russia, essentially giving them the upper hand.

He's horrible at negotiation.

Even with a jew cap on Obama still looks like a muslim.,

This is why I find it so funny when Trumpfags always praise his tweets. His tweets distract us from the fact he hasn't done shit.

Can't kill the deep state.

I think we're all pretty sick of it by now. No fun anymore.

Which is why the next awooovement will be getting him impeached. That is going to be the true god of chaos' end game.

>yfw your only permanent accomplishment as president will be making us all pretend Scalia didn't eat cheeseburgers his whole life.

>Can't kill the deep state.

Deep state is code that Trump can't do shit because he's a fuck up.

>top secret information

And this is what you get for believing CNN.

>tfw voted for Hillary

Brits can vote in the U.S.?

most, if not, all intelligence we get from foreign powers is top secret due to the fact that it's not ours to give out. Maybe if he brokered a deal for Ukraine for that information or something in Syria, it would have been fine, give and take, but he just gave it up with nothing in return.

This.

>Agreeing with a commie

Fucking hell.

Different flavor of demagoguery for the decade.

that might have been true if he actually was able to do what he said without all the sabotage from the left.

because of those morons we have to vote for him once again just to figure out

>without all the sabotage from the left.
>republican house, senate, presidency
>There is absolutely ZERO excuse for his failures.

>because of those morons we have to vote for him once again just to figure out

Yeah vote for the guy who conned you! This is the definition of insanity, doing the same ting over again that doesn't work.

probably color code to their followers, black mark = did not suck the mutilated baby dick. white mark = (((our goy)))

How many times will you people fall for it?

I completely and entirely blame the traitors who don't play ball but instead use the political system against him and thus also the people and the voters.

Every time I see another news article about some moron celeb flaming him or that talk about some democrat in power sabotaging him and writing as if this was a good thing I notice more and more people who previously hated the guy actually give him sympathy, when they keep their lies up like this over time people take notice

Explain

>How many times will you people fall for it?

Forever as long as we have disinfo agents like Sup Forums shilling for jewish puppets. Anyone who doesn't advocate nuking Israel is a puppet, it's as simple as that.

Kikes run all sides.

>promise border control
>sign papers left over from Obama's deks
>happens to be vetting procedures
>leftist see opportunity to fuck other the American people, eh sorry, trump, and takes it
>try to make the temporary pause in immigration made illegal
>takes months to implement because of that
>blames trump

you see, if the left did not act as betrayers things would have been fine. We have to look at what caused the issues, not just the fact that we have them.
You are allowed to think

>promise
>looks at flag

You know we see you kike with that flag?

By not being Hillary Clinton

>most, if not, all intelligence we get from foreign powers is top secret due to the fact that it's not ours to give out.

The president can't decide what info to give out to whom?

Well, i can tell you are a jew, because you seem triggered.

so you think its bad to allow companies to make their own money but you support giving tax dollars to already rich people like Elon musk directly?

You do realize that the left are doing the same kind of thing but with less restraints?

All executive orders

All can be repealed when the next President is elected.

Yeah, but you ignore facts like that Obama appointed judges undermined the presidents authority in a never done before overreach of power that only recently was turned over in regarding to the temporary travel restrictions in order to implement better vetting processes, you ignore the fake russia stories and that he had to deal with those stupid situations that should never have been there etc

you are being very dishonest in other words

you also ignore the fact that Trump is not a conservative either, he just went with them due to necessity and that there are many republicans part of the swamp, his real enemy.

until you look at what have happened and how they have "resisted" (their fancy word for betrayal and sabotage) him at every turn

>5% of $1,000,000 is more than 5% of $40,000
Thank god there's the same amount of billionaires and poor people.

The Unites States was built on the swamp mate.Trump drains the swamp the US of A collapses like a house of cards.

he didn't fool anyone
he was blatantly pro-israel from the very beginning.

People on Sup Forums are so stupid they insisted that he was pretending to be pro-israel to get votes

Prove he conned me, so far I have only seen sabotage from the swamp

Because Sup Forums deluded itself to the ultimate Truth of the Great Satan US.

>so you think its bad to allow companies to make their own money

I think appointing said corporation to government to enrich him and his stock holders is probably bad for us. It's not free market at all and is fucking over small business.

>Prove he conned me, so far I have only seen sabotage from the swamp

>not doing this for show so the kikes don't kill you
made me think

then he must be elected twice in order to implement more permanent solutions, but to do that we need to drain the swamp first.

>Opens new coal mine.

Yes, cause coal is the way of the future and not limited at all.