Where will the Race War start?

Where will the Race War start?

Germany? France? America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is always Germany. If there is some betting site where you can predict where the race war starts, I am putting all my money on Germany.
Murica already has a race war, but it doesn't count since they will never acknowledge that it exists.

In which German lands would the Nationalists have a chance to win easily with the local support?

Mecklenburg? Bavaria?

It has already started. It's in South Africa.

Probably Poland.

Germany

It will be WW3 upside down with Germans being Commies now

Hesse.

Whites don't stand a chance there so it is a lost cause anyway.

Why? Poland is actually homogenous and like 99% White.

>Where will the Race War start?
hmmmm....I wonder

Sweden.

If the cops from the Minneapolis shooting of the white australian woman are found guilty, it has a good chance of starting in the US mainland.

Hope it happens, gonna get comfy af watching them murder each others in the news.

Speaking of Sweden has anyone else noticed a lack of Swedish flags today? Are those guys okay?

Find the most degenerate refugee infested area in Germany and that is where it will happen.

Remember how Sup Forumstards called this girl an archetype of Aryan beauty and then went mad when someone looked up her nationality on IMDB? I member

Germany, France, US, Australia
All within a month of eachother
The third weltkreig will be like no other
It will be many nationalist civil uprisings fighting together
Would say South Africa but...

The race war has already started here everyone is outside shooting n sheit.

If not trolling good luck and Seig heil

She looks very East European with this box-shaped face, Nordics tend to have longer and more narrow faces.

But still I would.

Why would they get buttblasted? She's russian.

Hell seger

it goes for hundreds of years, races of masters against the inferior race of peasants

They have all changed their flags to something else. Fuck the swedes, show yourself and take it like a man.

I am here phaggot

I would migrate to Europe or Australia if I were South African.

You are too small minority to win against niggers.

Race war started a long time ago, when the niggers, jews and mudslimes started waging war on Europe.

Get your mind together, work out, get physical and learn different skills such as shooting a rifle/handgun, martial arts and medicinial skills.

Today's war is not like the old fashion wars.

They are fought in the ghettos, the streets during night and while the government turn the other cheek around.

> youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Those soldier sure were badass

It'll be europe anyway, not America.

This tbqh.

So probably Cologne

It'd be nice if it were Sweden because they get so much shit here and they could redeem themselves. But if I had to bet I'd say Germany.

In Germany, but the whites lose. Then France where white Europeans unite and hold-off the caliphate. Then US whites step in, save the day, set-up Midwestern Ethnostate