MYSOGINY BTFO

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/18/opinions/doctor-who-opinion-filgate/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't take that presidency though.

Many such cases. Sad.

Create your own damn things if you're so great. Normally theft isn't considered a good thing, right? Why are women so jealous of men's ability to create, huh sage?

Nobody watches these feminist rehashes. Wonder woman did ok because it was marvel and not a rehash. Why didn't they politicise tomb raider and alien etc? Modern feminism is truly the worst.

>the only time women are powerful is in fantasy/fiction

The Jewish Owned Central Banks are sacred. They are so sacred that not one single feminist even knows how they function, how they prop up feminist or how they control almost every country on earth.

Focus on the (((Central Bank))) and watch feminist disappear overnight along with a lot of other anti white bullshit. Whoever controls the money, control all who use the money. Spread the word!

Making self aggrandizing, unfunny knockoffs of things better men built. Such empowerment

But Lara Croft has very strong female features. She can't be part of the agenda.
Feminists are misogynists, they hate womanhood.

I'm not a faggot, so I don't give a fuck about Star Wars and Doctor Who and Marvel and shit.

And nobody took ghostbusters away, still a good film. There have been a retarded remake last year, that's all.

>all we can do is destroy what you've built
>we must destroy you so we can be equals
>because we're really destroyed inside

Go on.

If anything it is an insult to women.

>implying I still watch children's movies

Most of those things weren't even good in the first place. Except the first ghostbusters and starwars

I also think strong female characters like Ripley alien and Sarah Connor in terminator are also not celebrated by feminists because their motivations were motherly instinct(Sarah with her son John and Ripley with newt...)

my boy

OH SNAP

Well you sure told us now Mrs. Future lonely old cat lady

I´m sure a man took those for them.

My sides

>we are unimaginative cunts incapable of original content

seems accurate

Fpbp. Well played Chi Woon "Bruce" Leung.

Both of those characters survived only because men sacrificed their lives to save them.

It's true tho

alien is a very interesting movie from a feminist perspective, considering that everyone is female in that movie, including the men. the symbolism of impregnation by rape is very pronounced. though this raises the question why the aliens are black.

Yes the strong female characters in those days were not 'i don't need no man' types that save the earth using the supernatural power of their vaginas.

Kek this

Oy vey.

God dammit I don't think I'm ever gonna be savage enough to visit Austrailia.

>why the aliens are black.
Oh Sweden. My sides.

OY VEY

Fpbp

Feminism has taken everything men had to themselves. Women will regret creating an entire generation of men without anything to lose.

It's Melkor/Sauron a metaphor of womans?

"""""Womenly hands""""""""

Imblying anything is womenly about those hambeasts

She is being ironic but doesn't see the irony in the fact that remaking something with the specific intention of pandering to a demographic without actually making it good is why people hate it. Try touching something without turning it to hot shit and I'll take "feminists" a little more seriously.

lel.

Also, who gives a shit about any of those things?

> still have the superior original Ghostbusters movies and cartoons.
> still have the Tim Burton Batman films.
> don't give a shit about star wars. Star Trek is superior in every way.
> don't give a shit about Doctor YooWho.

Unless you are going to edit the fat dykes into my copies of Ghostbusters, you haven't taken anything.

Hearty kek

Never trust women.

Just you wait for that butthurt when Jon Snow ultimately dicks dany and the dragons into submission at the end of GoT.

Probably end up dicking Sansa outta power as well for extra shits and giggles

Theyy're so insecure they had to rewrite Terminator so that Sarah Connor (of course played by Daenerys Targaryan) goes back in time and saves Kyle Reece from his own ineptitude.

I tried to go back and find out if anyone said this to her but the vapid whore is on Twitter so much I quit after 10 pages.

Ffs. Glad I stopped watching terminator after the 3rd one now. Sjw agenda must rewrite all of our childhood memories according to their creed. Disgusting zealots.

>wonder woman
>marvel
Oh boy, are you confused

fpbp

Jon Snow is a cuck.

The Night King will give Danny, Sansa and Cersei 9 inches of frozen delight.

Oh it's DC, my bad, I'm not a comicfag at all sorry.

came to post this, fpbp

>defile it with our hands
so is he admitting to ruining shit?

>Why didn't they politicise tomb raider
that awesome Angelina Jolie sideboob

These superior Australian bantz are making me feel insecure about my own shitposting potential.

That last one was such a shitshow that after a point you start wondering when the MST3K gang are gonna pop up at the bottom of the screen to make fun of it

when it;'s getting over 10K likes and a nobody, you can be sure it's ancient by twitter standards.

Thanks for taking the trash out, sweetie.

this board would be dead without aussies

Nice.

exactly this, people may moan that these female remakes are detrimental to the entertainment industry but honestly it's been a shit show for decades. let them further ruin these manchild fantasy worlds

fpbp wp dude

>tfw You've never seen any of that shit.

Only real good parts of Episode 7 and rogue one was when the Legacy characters were in it. (Luke in E7, and Vader in RO).

They weren't bad movies, but were far from the hype they were given.

Get back in the kitchen, whore. Nobody gave you permission to have an opinion! Cut off your tongue, NOW, or I will rape your ass with an auger. Dont make me beat you until you look like pic related! Wait, that would be an improvement.

I just don't understand Twitter. It's the dumbest social media platform, but the lowest common denominator live for it.

IMPERIOUS REKT

Taken our cheese

D E S T R U C T I O N

their life wouldn't have meaning if it wasn't for shitty movies an tv shows. those are their heroes and their gods. it really sad.

it's*

women were a mistake

Blown the fikki out.

Fpbp.

Typically women behavior. Men labor to create beloved franchise. After they achieve success, women flood in and demand they be a part of it. People stop enjoying the franchise once it is nothing but virtue signaling.

Notice how rarely women want to create something of their own from scratch? They always hope to latch on to something once the hard work is done.

Good, most of that shit sucks now which means these companies will have a harder time maintaining their monopolies. Thank god we are not Rome and women have these companies to destroy instead of our gov

This

What did they do to dr who? He's a flamboyant cock sucker now? Sucking cocks for a fiver in his phonebox?

W3 need to accept that any hobby (at least ones with low cost of entry) are only going to have a three to five year lifespan, before they reach "abandon ship" levels. It's a sad reality, but men (unlike women) are capable of creating new hobbies at that rate to make short shelf lives a viable strategy.

That only redpills the most beta of us who would have been male feminists. Men dont care about (((movies)))

/thread

New doctor has a vag. They are still salty though because it's a white pussy and not a brown horse cunt.

OH YEAH DEFILE ME WITH YOUR WOMANLY HANDS BABY

Dare you to read this all:

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/18/opinions/doctor-who-opinion-filgate/index.html
>After the BBC announced Sunday thatactress Jodie Whittaker, disgruntled viewers immediatelyvoiced their disapprovalon Twitter. Chief among their complaints is that the Doctor is a Time LORD, not a Time Lady. To which I say: Please.

I've quickly stopped watching Jew media

>the doctor is a woman
I bet the companion is going to be a muslim man

The flaw is I can't be forced to watch them. I won't even steal Ghostbusters online. I might torrent the new jj abrahms star wars flick. I don't watch marbel movies tjat have been ruined either...

You killed me when you got Star Trek.
I've been numb for decades
Godfuck Voyager

He is a she now. Timelord. Female. Right.

Lel

My man.

Is this all TV and movies? That stuff is degenerate anyway, who cares

Never stop Australia. Never stop

Well, fuck

Aaah the mask is off now. Although there were those of us who saw through your shit right from the start.

>taken Ghostbusters
>ruined it even more than 2 already did

>taken Superheroes
>and sales kept plummeting

>taken Dr. Who
>which luckily hasn't been good in years anyway so who gives a shit

Fucking auscunts always bringing the best bants.