Be the generation born into greatest economic boom of all time

>be the generation born into greatest economic boom of all time
>decide to destroy the environment
>decide to ship all jobs overseas
>decide to open free for all immigration
>decide to replace all college professors with leftist brainwashers
>decide to ruin the same economy that handed you everything
>decide to live like kings anyway and pass all the bills to the next generations
>REEEEEEE WHY ARE MILLENIALS BUYING AVOCADO TOAST?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuPont#Perfluorooctanoic_acid_.28PFOA.3B_C8.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>decide to destroy the environment
No.

>Why are millenials buying avacado toast?
Why are you guys even a country?

anyone have the Friendship ended with Home Ownership, Now Avacado Toast is my Best Friend meme?

The dutch held complete economic, political and social control over the kingdom despite belgian citizens being a majority. So we kicked them out.

Basically all I do is work on my house now.

>gotta take care of the yard and make a composting bin
>gotta replace the waterline from the road
>gotta replace the trap in the shower
>gotta pick out blinds with the Mrs.
>gotta re-mud and primer the garage
>gotta build shelving in the garage
>gotta repaint all the trim for the new babie's room

It's all fucking work all the time and my friends who rent don't get it at all.

You forget the upside. Your mortgage payments go to your house being slighly more owned. Your friends rent goes towards a landlords tranny hookers.

>Avacado Toast

WTF is avocado toast?

Its toast with $3 of avacado. But these are city yuppies so its a $12 piece of toast.

lel married cuck slave with cement shoes (baby)

I actually thought avocado toast was a joke.

Oh so I should live on cheap whiskey and ramen until I have $300,000 saved up from my 3 jobs after I pay my $100,000 student loan.

>tfw accidentally touched an avocado and a slice of toast on the same day

Be honest guys, on a scale of Oye to Vey, how negatively impacted is my credit score?

because u cunts needed a buffer state and divide the dutch, now deal with it

If he put down less than 20% he's essentially renting from the bank, while paying maintenance.

STFU you entitled little shit.

It's time to change your diapers, boomers

What is the problem between Americans and avocado

>make terrible decisions and get in debt
>blame everyone but yourself

Why are millennials so fucking retarded? I'm 99 here and just about to leave for college, so depending of definitions I am either Z or millennial, but either way the millennials before me are some of the most financially illiterate, needy, and indecisive cucks out there.

>TFW too smart for avocado toast

>Be millennial
>Buy a $900 iphone
>Spend another $900 on each year's new model of iphone
>Buy a $2,000 macbook
>Buy $250 beats headphones
>Go on a $5,000 backpacking trip throughout Europe
>Attend a $50,000 a year private liberal arts college
>Eat only organic whole wheat gluten free free range vitamin enhanced food you bought from Whole Foods
>Realize you won't be able to ever afford a house on that budget
>REEEEEEEE BOOMERS FUCKED UP THE ECONOMY I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOUSE BECAUSE OF BOOMERS GENOCIDE ALL THE BOOMERS AND GIVE ME FREE STUFF

Millennials need to band together to kill all the boomers and their hoard of shit skins.

Even better

>WAAAAH CAPTIALISM
>WAAAAH SUPERFICIAL WESTERN CONSUMERISM MUH COUNTER CULTURE

ITs a truth to what he say
The spending of people is just retarded. I surivive off of 45 dollars a month on food. I re use plastic bags. I only use electricity when i need it etc.Its easy to save but people would rather buy starbucks and eat out and then complain that theyre broke but theyre just spoiled brats

I think you mean ethically sourced, gluten and wheat free bread, baked only by the most diverse aids ridden mexicans

>Work as barista
Missed a spot.

if he bought an american house he will die 3 years before he owns it and then it will collapse because its made of plywood

98 here. Once you get in university, it's worse than you can imagine.

Millennials act like they're the only generation to happen after boomers. Such self-centered, whiny little shits.

>Baby Boomers
>Great Goys
>Degenerate X
Which one is the worst?

avocados are gross. a paste texture and a "vaguely fruit" flavor. i'm convinced the only people who like that shit are brain dead vegans.

>millennial
>20k a month from "job"
>"job" is to stream vidyagames

yeah. get fucked gen x

t. black guy who run away when responsability knock at the door

>do things suggested to you by your elders
>get fucked over

can't wait for you to fall into endless debt and beg for gibs too

>blaming anybody else but yourself
fuck off

45$ a month on food? I find that hard to believe.

you're confused there mate, most phones are provided through the plans for a minimal extra cost and upgraded every year, nobody takes backpacking vacations anymore unless they're so rich they don't need to worry anyway, and most organic stuff that isn't name brand is only mildly more expensive

Why don't you just do what most boomers do? live above your means, max out all your credit, then blame all your mistakes on the youth?

>>decide to destroy the environment
>No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuPont#Perfluorooctanoic_acid_.28PFOA.3B_C8.29

It's easy to condemn a whole generation.
Millennials fucked shit up too with Obama. Doubles the debt. I don't feel like I am part of that.

>tfw I had to wait until I made 60k to even afford a home on a single income
>tfw this is in a low cost of living part of the country

It must be hell for you guys on the coasts.

>what is rice and vegetables

why do we have to have this thread every fucking day for the next 20 years
no i really want answers faggots

I did this but living in one room propriety lent to me by my boss where he keep machinery and some breed roosters as he wouldn't need to hire a security guard with me there.
I just had a bed and a ctr tv with a dvd player and tons of pirated movies, easily I have over 400 movies.
I didn't had a stove nor a gas at all, I would shover with cold water and in winter I would use one of those electric devices to heat up a bucket of water and then use a big plastic tub with cold water.
I would eat at my job which was 8am to 7pm mon-sat and Sundays 8am to 4pm and if i was hungry later that night i would just eat some bread with milk.
I used a motorbike from my job to move around.
I literally saved every penny beside clothes and shoes. I got lots of little things like lamps and utilities like that from my gfs.
it took me 4 years but now I own a house with 2 bedrooms 1 bath, garage and backyard.

It's even worse when you are 34 and told you are part of the millennial generation. It's even "weirder" when you have been the manager of millennials for 10 years now.

You're absolutely right - but additionally stop eating avocado toast, it's for faggots.

Fun fact, avocados actually evolved alongside giant ground sloths in Central/South America, who used to act as their sole seed dispersers. Since they were all wiped out after the last ice age a few thousand years ago, avocados fell into a steep decline in distribution. Now hipsters have become their symbiotic buddies and saviours.

Never heard this meme before

Boomer conditions
Average house price in 1975 $30,000
Average wage in 1975 $10,000 per annum

Average House price literally 3 times larger than average wage.

Today average wage 70,000
Average house price 700,000
It's 10 times larger. But the houses you get for $210000 three times the standard wage arent fit to raise a family in they're single bedroom units.

Asians, pops,and Boomer investors are fucking the millennials buy buying up the property.

i hope this isn't pasta, you've just restored some faith in me that not all posters are nazi RPing 16 y/os

no pasta, also while i was living in that place i grew some weed plants which i eventually gave away because it was too much to some friends which to this day are still loyal to me.

Gen X have alot too answer for as Well but Gen Z will be bitching about your fucked SJW generation. Also older millineals are closer to gen x than they are to gen Z.

How young are you that a man in his 30s looks 60?

>yes, live like beggars and maybe you can afford a rathole of a flat when youre 40

avocado toasts are retarded but those are just the symptoms

avocado toast is tasty and costs like a dollar

Home price has greatly outstripped income growth. I can't believe we even have to argue this.

While income is up 500% from 1975 to now, it is mostly concentrated in people over 50 yrs old. Average millennial income is around $22k which is only a 200% increase from 1975.

Meanwhile, house prices are up 1029% from Jan 1975 to now. The growth rates are getting worse too. House prices are increasing faster than ever while income is basically not growing for the last 10 years.

It's those $300 a year costs that are getting us though. Boomers need to hang. Fuck the race war, their hole generation got away with fucking over their own kids just to open the housing market to foreigners and increase demand on their shit.

Gas the boomers, age war now.

Bought a house 4 months ago, I totally see where you're coming from.
Spent the first 3 weeks of owning the house having to live with my parents whilst I stripped it out and repainted, fitted new electrical sockets and iron mongery.
Still got a load of stuff left to do.

At least mortgage cost about 2/3 of what I was paying rent for a similar place.

>be millennial
>get a practical degree
>entry level jobs don't exist
>gen X is still in lower ranks getting 60-90k a year
>the few entry level jobs that exist pay less than working in a supermarket
>live off cheap ramen bought in bulk, frozen chicken and vegetables
>get told i buy too much avocado toast

Avocado toast, which i have eaten once in my life, costs about $1.50

yeah, $550 a year, that will definitely buy a house!

>also get yelled at for not playing golf and killing the golf industry

It never gets old.

Has a lot to answer for? Not really. When they finally decided to give my generation a name, the hot topic was to run commentaries, documentaries, and write articles about "Generation X - The lost generation." About how everybody my age was a loser, couldn't find a job, couldn't keep up financially with their parents, etc. Many of us got married, bought houses, had kids (and raised them poorly - BAD PARENTING is the only thing my generation should answer for, IMO). Now we have the millennials and guess what? Our media does the same thing. "Millennials - Are they lost? These losers don't have jobs and what will their future be??" The only difference here is, millennials are insufferable little bitch babies who get off on playing victim.

they are, but its impossible to argue that the generations preceding millenials benefited heavy government intervention that inflated the value of their largest asset class. and following a financial crisis, millenials now have limited access to credit and have to pay more for said inflated asset class (which was again heavily subsidized indirectly starting in 2009)

weird that most poeple bitching about handouts either don't understand or acknowledge this fact, and they generally receive more than they give in federal benefits.

poor fag will be poor

I fucking love avocado

Fuck you I love avocados. I already have a house.

>stop buying fruit!
also
>BUY MORE GOLF CLUBS AND SUBSIDISE MY HOBBY REEEEEEE

ever meet someone who has been underwater for 8 years?

pray that you don't get mauled by a RE market crash my friend.

>live like beggars and maybe you can afford a rathole of a flat when youre 40

This is the unstated problem even Sup Forums misses.

Yes, "millennials" (actually all people) are shit at saving. Boomers don't have big savings either, in fact the majority of the wealth of the boomer generation has been in the rising housing market.

How can the housing market just continue to rise? Because you have punters at the bottom end paying more and more to "buy in" to their first house. They're aided in this by extremely low loan rates. Those loan rates are KEPT low by government debt used to keep the markets afloat.

The 2008 crisis just led to another bubble instead of an extreme market correction because they've been pumping in "quantitative easing" under different forms for years. In Europe we saw NEGATIVE interest rates, to really push every single nickel onto the markets.

People are suckered into buying extremely overvalued houses in a housing bubble with the promise that the markets will just keep on rising. You can't lose! IT PRINTS MONEY! And for boomers, that was true. They have houses not updated since the 70s or even 50s that are worth millions now.

But of course it's unsustainable and of course someone will be left holding the bag. And entire generation of idiot punters who bought in just before the crash will be a lost generation wiped out by debt.

>get a military desk job
>serve 4 years and take classes for free for being active duty
>don't reenlist
>get out with "veteran's preference" and an associates/bachelors
>get job right away because you have 4 years of experience in your field (unless you decided to get your degree in something totally unrelated to your MOS/AFSC)
>still have GI Bill at your disposal
>VA gives you $1,200/mo to further your education (full time)

Why don't faggy college kids join the military if they want hand outs?
>inb4 good goy fight for le isreal meme
You don't fight or die for anyone in a cushy desk job. Stop being a pussy, man the fuck up, and apply yourself you nu-male over entitled over stimulated underachiever

this, 100%

No but seriously stop eating avocados.

>Be millennial
>Everyone's saying there's a new degree that pays tons
>Everyone's bandwagoning on that degree because it supposedly pays tons
>Decide to bandwagon on it as well
>Can't get a job because all the millennials bandwagoned on it
>BOOMERS RUINED THE ECONOMY REEEEEEE

I buy kefir, it's way healthier

The average home price in the US is $188,000. With a 20% down payment plus closing of 2-5%, you need about $45,000 saved up. It will only take me 86 years to save up enough for that down payment by cutting out a weekly treat of $10 avocado toast.

Buy more shit but also save more so you can buy a house. Why can't millennials do anything right?

Reminder.

Youll be reclaimed soon, Willem will crusade against the french

Except he wasn't born in the greatest economic boom, faggot.
You retarded Marxists are so retarded you are trying to ride the boomer meme into different generations. In a few years you will be talking about how 20 year old billionaires are just boomers who were born in the greatest economic boom.

OH LOOK Another shill thread encouraging the younger generation to hate and discard the opinions of the older. There couldn't possibly be any ulterior motive to attempting to vilify our elders coming from Belgium of all places. It's not like we need the experience and wisdom of those who came before us to keep from making and repeating the poor decisions of the past.

Fuck history.
Fuck the elderly.
Fuck capitalism (and understanding that frugal living brings more money in the future through saving and investing)
I WANT MY MONEY NOW WITHOUT HAVING TO WORK FOR IT!
I'M ENTITLED TO A MILLION DOLLARS BY VIRTUE OF BEING BORN!
KILL THE BOOMERS!
TAKE THEIR MONEY!

>all the while the globalists laugh, watching you fools tear apart the only tie to your past and culture you have.

You're talking about America, right?

I fucking hate my parent generation.

>spending more than $300 dollars on a phone
>not using that phone for at least 3 years
I sometimes wonder if Capitalism has gone too far.

People who took the avocado thing seriously are the people who won't buy a house. If you really knew what he meant -- to stop buying fucking iphones and macbooks and maybe apply to a public university while you're at it, you'll get a job and get a home if you're smart.

Don't like that? Enlist in service, if you live in the better western countries. Why do people take people who are wealthy literally? Have they never spoken to people who made a living for themselves?

>"You have to go to college or you'll end up flipping burgers for a living"
>go to college
>"You need to just take what you can get, there's no shame in flipping burgers"
>can't get a job flipping burgers because boomers with 40 years of experience and teenagers who get paid less took all the jobs
>"You just need to go in, shake the manager's hand, and tell him you'll take the job!"
>manager tells me they're not hiring/they only hire through the website
>work another 12-hour shift packing fish in a cold, wet, loud factory for minimum wage and go to bed staring at my degree
I feel so cheated.

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

1/2

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

>asparagus water
no way

I'm still using some old samsung model. They were so desperate to get rid of them they gave me a bunch of store credit for getting it and I used that to pay the phone off. Feels pretty good. Probably gonna keep it a while since it gets the job done.

That thing on the right looks pretty good.

This, the sentiments are good but he is way off his target. Do you guys know anyone that has actually taken a gap year?

I know plenty, they're all wealthy as fuck.

Monkey see, monkey do.

>golf
>tv
>movies
>diamond rings
>shitty cars
>cereal/yogurt

Got any more useless shit we don't want?

Did capitalism go too far?

It hasn't gone too far until I can buy another person's forcibly removed genitals to use as a sex toy.

What do you mean you don't want them? You are literally killing the industries. SPEND MORE CASH REEEEEEE.

>plans for a minimal extra cost
You end up paying for the phone just at a slower pace
>nobody takes backpacking vacations anymore unless they're so rich
I know plenty of people that are broke and travel all of the time

Lmao'ing at u the only reason we got independent and recognized is because they needed a litteral barrier between french/Germans also anglo's didn't like the idea of anyone big controlling antwerp port.
We're a discrace of a country a litteral non-country

Wasn't this shit like $6 USD a bottle?

>You are literally killing the industries.
So?
Also why do people get so triggered when people write articles that these industries are in decline

>be jew
>create swindled narrative

FTFY kike

Because the articles are always framed as "Consumers are to blame for the decline of X" instead of just "X is in decline".