Name one world leader, past or present, who is smarter and more elegant than this man

Adolf Hitler

putin

Do you want the list in chronological or alphabetical order?

God damn he's fine as fuck. And I'm not even gay.

CODEFAG

His father.

Mussolini!

>President Trump, I'm CANADA

RADICAL CENTRISM

This

Anyway, trudeu is a dumbass and looks like a fag. basically represents average canadian desu

The Welder

>Fidel Castro

the son will never surpass his father

Smarter? Basicly everyone. Elegant? Nobody. Your prettyface cuck have nothing else than his face.

JFK

Ronald Reagan.
Any US President basically.
It'd be easier to name any world leader that Turdhole is smarter than.

Julius Caesar

Find the beta cuck

Dude is just a white collar douchebag riding the condescending liberal train-wreck same for the Canadian sissyman, I mean is just so easy to say two cuck lines and everyone goes crazy and give you political power and stuff

He sits like a fucking woman, LMAO
I always knew that if you were able to close your legs like that comfortably, you have no balls.

The orange one

Didn't take long

literally all of them

Almost any of them. At least Hitler was a Nationalist.

His real dad made Castro a cuck

Hillary Clinton

Any of them.

u neva gunna be these cul

This
If youre shilling for globalism atleast do it with style and declare yourself Jupiteranian ruler

Bill Clinton

Literally no one. Heil Trudeau!

fpbp

JUPITER

In Canada we call that the alpha stance.

>literally all of them

Even Kennedy after half his brain was blown out

>all these idiots not realizing that in Canada manspreading is beta AF

Nice try kiddo

This babe's husband

>world leader
>posts canadian.
My sides

My dog shitting produces stuff that is einstein by comparison with turdlydooo for the simply reason that this faggot let the worst economic disaster happen in Canada cause he wanted to virtue signal by importing lazy niggers to do the job of fire fighters.
Then this brainiac goes further and shoves millions up a convicted terrorist arse, then he pays pretend refugees more monthly money than working Canadians that pay for the fugees.
Oh and you still dont have weed ... which was the only reason this faggot bdsm toy was even elected. Its all very stupid.

Trudeau reminds me of that dude in school who were an outsider and always trying to be accepted into the group but always failed because nobody respects him and he always acted cringey.

Macron, obviously, and I'm a left wing leaf.

lol "one of us"

Ghaddafi

Trudeau is the world's biggest fucking cuck.

I actually triggered a Canadian yesterday by mentioning how much the world disrespects this man because he loves Islam more than he loves Canada.

Canadian's defense was "Donald Trump is old dude, fuck off!"

So this is what leadership jealousy looks like.

Face the music Drumpfanzees, soon Mueller will be making his indictments.

obama leaf?

This is the only correct answer, nice try dumpflets, but your time is up
Canada will destroy you

>picture
i love domestic terrorists now