twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bitches like this make me Pro Clinton Assisted Suicide

kek

>smug bitch says dumb shit
Oh wow this never gets old

(((((((((((((((Mensch))))))))))))))))

lmao i wonder who feeds this lady data

you'd get more realistic prophecies from /x/

"Death to traitors!". This won't come back to haunt them.

>literally who wants someone to die
but if i say shit like that during the 2008 election i get a call from the fbi

Orderlies need to strap down unhinged Susan Mensch down the the bed again.

Pfahaahahahah

as a Brit let me apologize for this dumb bitch, she clearly has no (((sources))) and is just making shit up as she goes along.

I'm fairly certain she has no sources and just irl shitposts

>lmao i wonder who feeds this lady data
Probably just pulls it out of her ass..
Although it would be a cool twist if it was actually us, making her look even more like a joke

>DEATH PENALTY

Shouldn't this standard be applied to Debbie Wasserman-Schulz for the Awan brothers scheme?

This. All MSM are lying frauds and they know it, you figure at least one of them would use that power to news-shitpost.

>the Russian attack on America since 2010
what did she mean by this?

>Dems want to kill people so much that they'll stop doing fake suicides of their enemies and traitors that they'll go full publick with death penalties and nobody will say nothing against this

w e w

or its the most obvious fake leak that trump made up himself and whoever reports it is getting death squads sent to their homes

These people are insane.

I'm starting to love Louise

Sources = The voices inside this cum guzzler's drug-riddled brain

Louise has already been confirmed certifiably insane

ZLOMPFFF IS FINISHED

me too, best player on our team

IZ DIS THE END FRRO GRRRRRRUMPFFDDTTT?

>The Russian attack on America

Everyone that isn't a complete retard has already realized Mensch is literally insane after years of drug abuse

WHY DO PEOPLE POST SCREEN CAPS OF RANDOM NOBODIES' TWEETS

NO ONE CARE WHAT THESE RANDOM IDIOTS THINK

>let's kill people

Great, please start doing so and see how that works out for you, commie.

HEERE ME VRFRGHRUMPFPHRFL? YOU'RE END IS NERE

>sources
So how long until this word loses whatever is left of its credibility? Someone ought to meme it to oblivion until these retards are too ashamed to use it.

Whats the charge for inciting violence against someone using a massive media platform?

I think this cunt is a cuckservative actually.

How does one actually get this insane? I've seen other posts from this bitch, she does not live in reality. Although what I see on twitter makes me wonder how half the population are able to remember to breathe

The media here keeps using her as a source for Trump stories. For fucks sake ny times reporters and cnn are directly responding to her tweets.

I've been railing against this kind of posting on Sup Forums for years.

It only gets worse an worse, to the point where we are now a minority and this kind of trash is very common.

Disgusting isn't it?
Dick smokers like OP think we need to know what this women is doing, what she is saying on the internet.

She is a FUCKING NOBODY..
She will never change anything.
I do not need to know this so called women, or what she is saying.

Stupid thread.
Full of stupid people.

"I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this"

t. Someone taking Extreme Pleasure in reporting this.

>not even indicted
>"my sources say they're considering the death penalty"

Women in politics/media was a mistake

All the trumplets ITT

Donnies gonna fry. Espionage is a capital offence.

She is a conservative which gives her really funny theories such as "Putin had Bannon assassinate Andrew Breitbart so he could take over his website"

That's just a troll account.

THANK YOU user!

You are delusional, it shows

>using louise mensch as an example of the left

This. She is probably dying for the MSM to pick this up and run with it.

Holy fuck at your spacing

god i want to give louise the old uber to her mensch so hard, that fucking mug, fuckkkk im cummingggggg

WOW.
Your punctuation is terrible! Discarded.

:^)

Stay mad you low IQ nigger lover.
Enjoy your twitter threads like some nu/pol/ FAGGOT.

>at sentencing
>no charges filed, no plea made, no trial, no verdict
>sentencing

She is obviously a well educated legal scholar.

> She is a FUCKING NOBODY

She's a former MP and is on British TV a lot.

Her account is verified.

>Lousie Mensch
>Mensch

The absolute gall of theat creature calling itself a human. Gotta be some of that inner earth kike-lizard humour.

(((Mensch)))

0/10
See me after class

She is also on CNN and MSNBC a lot. Everything she tweets gets retweeted by CNN and NY Times "reporters".

Is she Trump's controlled opposition to discredit the media and the Russia narrative? It's the only thing that makes sense.

I thought it was revealed that she was/is the ultimate shitposting troll.
She's /our gal/

I wonder how many libruls are fed up with this shit.

They've heard that Trump and Pence is gonna be replaced by Bernie Sanders and Pol-Pot reincarnated ever since November 2016, and each of those groundbreaking events turn to nothing.

I don't know if Louise Mensch is trolling or if she really is completely fucking nuts

her sources are the voices in her

>tfw we all know it was actually Skippy after he tweeted about him

RIP Andrew

The woman so liberal, that for a fleeting moment, made Bill Maher seem like a rational human being.

(((Mensch)))
/thread

this sounds like some faggot baiting on here on Sup Forums, but it's real people this time

I think she's some convoluted Jewish trick to make liberals distrust conspiracy theorists forever

her husband is a big Jew

What do you mean she has a verified blue check mark? No way she is a troll

Shes a verified troll

She's obviously a troll, but the crazy part is that there's still people who unironically believe her.

Says increasingly nervous man for 10th time this month

Well that much is true. She is completely fucking nuts. The sad part is all the journalists that reply to her tweets. The only one who calls her out on her bullshit is glenn greenwald.(guy who snowden leaked everything to.)

what a shame
what a rotten way to die

This woman was literally a British Member of Parliament and a rising star of the Cameron Ministry until 2015

Is this bitch for real? I thought there were some threads some time ago debating that she is a plant and just trolling libshits.

that's why i unironically love her
louise, pls

>Rudy has already been sentenced

lmao

>as a Brit let me apologize for this dumb bitch, she clearly has no (((sources))) and is just making shit up as she goes along.
it has 'political posturing' written all over it; no? were she genuinely concerned about that which concerns us all, she would be posting about the Clinton Foundation. The number of skeletons in that closet must look like a macabre scene out of WWI

>sources say
>current year
Discarded.

She literally got caught colluding with hillary in the dnc emails. She was offering to do hit pieces on Trump using heatstreet and fox news.

How insane can they get? Lmao
Imagine being them, so much disappointment to be had when your life and expectations are all just lies

>This woman was literally a British Member of Parliament and a rising star of the Cameron Ministry until 2015

Which means exactly nothing to the people in the US
She is a literal nobody to any country that matters
FUCK OFF WITH CREEN CAPPING RANDOM NOBODIES OPINIONS AND POSTING THEM HERE FAGGOTS

>i wonder who feeds this lady data
Me

youtube.com/watch?v=QD9LXRL57Kw

Get a load of this mad bellend.

and both clinton foundation and the world wars are just one among many skeletons the closet of the satanic elite

Thanks for the laugh OP.

THE MODS ARE DELETING THE /pol CLEANSNING SQUADS/ GENERALS. JOIN THE FIGHT
---
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: IT'S YOUR DUTY TO HELP CLEANSE THE KEKISTANI PEST

The Kekistan shitfest has, indeed, it's roots on Sup Forums, but it has mutated on it's own on reddit, facebook, and most importantly, Youtube. The_Donald and the collosal faggot and attention whore that is Sargon of Akkad have successfully opened the path to our board to normies by copying and corrupting Kek and most of the memes surrounding it. Thus, giving birth to Chanology 2.0.

>MUH DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!! WE NEED TO REDPILLZ THEM!!1
The massive influx of normies will not integrate shall the Kekistan cancer be left to flourish. If they are attracted and stay here, the only way to redpill them is to ridiculize their unoriginal, cringy and retarded play-pretend. They will either see it for what it is and adhere to one of the real Right-Wing ideologies or fuck off.

>"WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT WE CAN"
This cringy cancer is not helping the right-wing, but the contrary, it undermines it from inside. The Kekistani faggots have adopted a lot of libtard beliefs, such as "civic nationalism", LGBTQ support, etc. while still considering themselves "right-wing".

1/2

Keep in mind, Kekistanis: you mouthbreathing retards are allowed to only be our useful idiots, like a right wing version of SJWs and crybabies. We want none of your Civic Nationalism, ""BASED"" XDD NIGGERS, LGBT acceptance or other libtard beliefs masked in another package. For all we know this whole shit could be a very efficent psyops to undermine the right wing's recent advancements and popularization in the world. Fuck off

>What's the battle plan?
Spread this in every thread. Make memes. Create content or take it from here and spread it all over the board, and not only. Find every opportunity to shame them. Don't respond to their replies/threads, or do it to remind them to fuck off. REMEMBER to always bump the general even if you have nothing to contribute. Exposure is key

DON'T LET Sup Forums BECOME Sup Forums 2.0
TAKE PEPE AND KEK BACK, WE HAVE ALREADY DONE IT ONCE

DEATH TO E-CELEBS, SHITISTANIS AND SHILLS

2/2
---

>My sources

The voices in her head after her fourth line of coke?

F I N I S H E D
I
N
I
S
H
E
D

Looks like I'm Jillpilled now. Based gilf 2020

Lol and chicks wonder why pro-life is losing support! Women's rights? Fuck em! Hahahahahaha

her last name literally translates to 'human'. how can she get away with appropriating from the only (((humans))) on the planet? it sez so right in the book (((they))) wrote

Anti-Commie General

During and after the 2016 US presidential election, Mensch's political commentary has been criticized for putting forth conspiracy theories about the Russian government, Donald Trump and people in Trump's circle.[86] Mensch has said that she "absolutely believes" and has evidence that Vladimir Putin had Andrew Breitbart murdered to make room for Steve Bannon at Breitbart.[87][88][89] She has stated that the 2017 Istanbul nightclub shooting was a Russian false flag operation, with Russia posing as ISIL;[79] that "Bannon and his team" were behind bomb threats to Jewish community centres; and that Russian intelligence planted Hillary Clinton's emails on Anthony Weiner's laptop.[5] Mensch has also accused numerous people and organizations of being Russian "shills", "moles" and "agents of influence," including Mark Zuckerberg and Peter Thiel.[90][91]

Mensch stated that President Obama should have responded with "precision bombing raids" and "massive cyber war" in response to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.[5]

can we stop giving the demented whore all that attention already
she's suicide material and will die soon, i want nothing to do with her

LARPing should be a crime.

Can blame all Obama failures on Russia

100% accuracy so far.

lmao, a quick search on twitter shows Giuliani was in Paris giving a speech 2 weeks ago. If the investigation of him was so far advanced that they were talking deals he'd be barred from travelling.

yep, just wait for it to unfold and it will all suddenly make sense
we deep state now

>taking anything the demented whore says at face value
user
rule 1: you do not stick your dick in crazy
rule 2: you never ever consider what crazy says unironically

So by now, the blue check basically means "complete retard", right?