Daily reminder: The great replacement and white genocide isn't real

Daily reminder: The great replacement and white genocide isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tErCZKR_54U
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/germanys-muslim-demographic-future
gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/08/600000-nigerians-migrated-europe-2016-former-un-envoy/
youtube.com/watch?v=CRS3yN-WSSk
youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
archive.fo/xUQas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=tErCZKR_54U

Tell me, where do you live?

You are all crying for immigration of a very relatively small population

Muslim population among the group of 18-35 year olds in Germany will be the majority in 2-3 years.
Explain this.

No, answer to my question.
We are angry because the economic immigrants who arrives our country are just parasites/criminal who live behind the taxpayers

Source?

Evidence?

You are not italian. Perfect
A couple of days ago an immigrant from Senegal had attacked a police man with a knife.
Anout the 45% of the crimanal in prison are strangers (east europe and north africa)

""If most of the new migrants arriving in Germany for the next four decades are from the Islamic world, the Muslim population of Germany could jump to well over 20 million and account for more than 25% of the overall German population by 2060."""

And that "Worst case scenario", of course, is unlikely. Immigration waves tend to disipate within a shorter period

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-08/germanys-muslim-demographic-future

Italians migrated to USA running away from hunger and poverty and many of your country men were criminals

You know, now the muslim population in germany is about the 7% and even if the islamic community is so poorly composed, it is causing a lot of problems

What's the moral autority of the country of Italian american mafia?

>Anout the 45% of the crimanal in prison are strangers (east europe and north africa)
That may well be true but regardless white genocide is still not real

First thing: the italians immigramts went to a nation with a need of manpower. Nowadays, with an unemployement rate of 30% among the youngs, we don't need manpower
Second thing: many of the italians do heavy jobs, like worker, miner etc...,

I too think that the white genocide isn't real, but import criminals is not a good idea

I'm glad that happened or else I'd probably be typing to you in broken English from some shithole in the Italian countryside like the other guy in this thread

>Nowadays, with an unemployement rate of 30% among the youngs, we don't need manpower

Most people want Germany, Sweden or the UK with a lower unemployment rate and more need of young unqualified manpower.

>gatestoneinstitute.org/9892/germany-muslims-demographic
Same or similar text as yours.
Quote:
>"The Muslim population of Germany could swell to 20 million as early as 2020, according to the president of the Bavarian Association of Municipalities (Bayerische Gemeindetag), Uwe Brandl. His forecast is based on so-called family reunifications — individuals whose asylum applications are approved will subsequently bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany."

"Familienzusammenführung" (family reunion) is already happening. So the worst case scenario is already happening. Also there are absolutely zero(!) reduction ("Zurückführung").

Because here there isn't a decent job. The industries now take just immigrants (slaves) and they work for 3 euros at hour, that is nothing. It's modern slavery disguised as goodness

>www.gatestoneinstitute.org
>unbiased

Even then, which is unlikely because migrations trends are not constant across the time, muslims keep being a minority. Germany has about 80 million people

The negative effects of immigration on a nation are well known. Some people try to benefit from it. There is no benefit for Germans for example to let in all these people.

Well, i don't think it is a reliable source.
But maybe i'm wrong

Those who don't apply for asylum in Italy/Greece are not counted now are they, genius?

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/08/600000-nigerians-migrated-europe-2016-former-un-envoy/

Long term migration flows show that migrants from south Asia have outpaced migrants from the EU8 area for every year except two in the past 10 years.In order for the Indian population to be less than the Polish population it would have had to decrease by 600,000 people or almost half, and would have to have accounted for every single person leaving the UK in a single year.

in the 2011 census there were 1.4 million indians living in the UK and in 2014 there were only 900,000 Polish people. If you look at the long term migration flows you can see that as you would expect South Asians have once again overtaken migrants from the EU8 (including Poland) to the point where net migration from the EU8 is about 10,000 compared to almost 50,000 from South Asia.

Yes it is.

>"Your text is biased!"
>posts the same text as evidence ().
Lewd.

Here is another source:
Horst Seehofer (CSU) estimates 3 million more refugees coming to Germany.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CRS3yN-WSSk

Quote:
>"I count with the factor 0,5. Experts say we could as well count with the factors 2,3 or 4."

zero hedge is valid, in my opinion. And it's even kinda alt right

JIDF, please

I was just in Greece for three weeks. While the country is by no means overrun with refugees their presence is definitely palpable. Parts of Athens are essentially just ghettos full of young Syrian men standing around on street corners looking angry.

At Thermopylae immigrants have been moved into a nearby hotel and are just hanging around the site panhandling and leaving garbage everywhere.

So while it may not be a demographic crisis (not saying it isn't this is just what I saw) it's certainly a peace of mind one. Neighborhoods that used to be middle class are now crime ridden ghettos. People are uncomfortable, including the refugees, and the economy already decimated can not afford to deal with it. It's just a shitty state of affairs that could have been avoided if Obama hadn't destroyed the stability of the middle East.

>wants evidence
>doesn't even look at it

You still do not understand.

Your text from zerohedge and my text from gastoneinstitute are THE SAME TEXTS.

Only 5% of the population in Germany are male and between 15 and 24 years old. What sex and age are most "refugees" again?

Oh and that figure obviously includes all the foreigners / those with migrant background already (which is somewhere around 30% in that age bracket)

JIDF

Daily reminder, fuck right off. I'm old, I have seen the UK, especially England, change dramatically purely because of non white immigration. Legal immigration and welfare funded birthrates are a huge concern, they need reversing now.

Europe, certainly my country, has seen ever increasing volumes of Islamic and African migrants since the 60's. We are also under pressure from the UN and various organisations and individuals to take in more "refugees" and have family reunions.

>Germany has about 80 million people
Of which only about 5% are of the same demographic of the people we are being flooded with.

yeah because official figure are always definitely correct

youtube.com/watch?v=qQC9AQpC-MA

Burn in Hell
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
archive.fo/xUQas