Chicoms invade Poo land

Catches dieases from poo everywhere. India wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSQFDR9gmog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has a silly hat

China > India

The young fighting age population in India is much higher in India then China.
In a war of attrition India will win.
Its time to kill some of those only Chink childs.
China's one child policy means that most of its soldiers have no siblings.
The Indian ones have 2 siblings on average to still come and kick chinky ass.

Can you build a civilization that will stand the test of time?

Come at be bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSQFDR9gmog

ask the caliphate of India...
400 million dead hindus that's a hole in the sky, ain't it ?

Fuck of Mohammed (Piss be upon him).

nice kneejerk reaction Sanjev Krishna

mfw watching Chinks and Poos battle it out

This is Mohammed's (Piss be upon him) favorite pass time.

These two countries need a major population reduction. Please wipe each other out.

Haha, yes. What a shit show it will be. Literally.

It would be a truly epic war!

Lol wtf are these turds gona do, sell me some cigs and gas? The Chinese are gona fuck em up

>What a shit show it will be. Literally.

Colbert is a fag

A whole generation of soulless Chinks are going to lose their only childs. At least Indian parents will have 2 spares.

anyone have that video of the chinks and poos getting in a fist fight at their border?

Will be nice to have the fags and cucks run away
and kick some real sense in gubment that more money needs to go into
infra and r&d instead of dalits kid/cow/muslim empowerment scheme
It could kick emergency situation where Modi could probably get a chance to gas commies and do radical constitutional amendments

>all along the poo was a biological defense mechanism

that picture isnt from china

Chins are soulless animal torturers. They deserve a nice teeth kicking.

Holy fuck. Maybe perhaps India could nuke their capitol with Biomass powered ICBMS?

>Using nukes when you have bioweapons

India has a large population of disease resistant mutants. China just has some cannibals and chink QUALITY.

You guys are retarded if you think India stands any chance. You're letting your dislike of China get in the way of your ability to think straight.

India's only chance is to use Armageddon tier weapons. Bio bombs, nukes, chemical warfare, and anything else they can think of. Essentially they must threaten the nuclear option, and be willing to go through with it.

fuck i hope they annihilate each others

new captcha...find shirts

Though there will be great famine and the moment will arrive when our ladies will eat their babies.

Step 1: make a twitter account with an indian name and profile pic.
Step 2:Start tagging gook officials and trigger them hard.
Step 3:We got our happening.

China is one people, one voice. India is a land that has many different people, religions and languages. The Hindus and Muslims hate eachother, high rate of illiteracy and little to no infrastructure much less a manufacturing base. India can barely control kashimir, they can't invade Pakistan a country that is smaller in size, resources and population. Chinese are a disciplined people that are willing to sacrifice themselves for their nation. I doubt a Punjabi, feels the same way

That's where you are wrong kiddo.

Even the cancerous mudslimes will fight the war to defend India during a war. War unites us.

>dumbass that doesn't know anything about China

You're right, I totally forgot about the glorious military history of multicultural armies

That ad hominem fallacy really supports your argument

he is quite right

12 Chinese soldiers will die gladly defending their country from invaders, the first 3 Indian troops will guide them to their camp, the other 3 will flee and the 5 remaining will form a independent fighting group of whatdaystan, with one getting killed before he can take his gun

I can't really tell how such a thing would end
like, who would Russia back? It's not so obvious
And without intervention who has more chance to have the upper hand?

In a small regional war, India can match China easily. Its like in gambling, if the bets are small, a person with a $1000 can easily match a person with $5000.
But in an all out large scale conflict, nukes will fly both ways so both gets destroyed.
China has much more to lose if all it development gets nuked. So it will think twice about escalating the conflict.
China has no choice but to keep it small where India can match it one to one.
Either way, its not easy for China to win without the risk of a suicidal Nuclear strike from India.

Well they can't invade Pakistan because it has nukes.

There won't be any nukes over this. China has far more proper industry, and has been reforming its military for probably over two decades now. Furthermore, Indian equipment is far worse than Chinese stuff. India isn't going to nuke China over the prospect of losing a few square miles in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Those soldiers are Sikh bro. Gnarly.

What's up with the pajeet hat?
Show your strength to the gooks, poos.

Chinks are gonna be BTFOED so hard this time.

WAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Forget the motivation factor. Chinks are just able to mount a larger and more effective war effort.

Holy shit! This song sounds exactly like the sounds I make when I make fun of Native Americans.
Indians actually are Indian.

Depends on how big the war gets.
In a small scale war, both can match each other in terms of men and weapons.
In an all out war both can match each other in Nuclear weapons.
So the chances of it going full scale are low, because neither wants to get nuked.
And in a small war where both sides can match each other, the side with higher ground wins.
India is sitting on a plateau right now while chinks are in the valley.
So India can win this one.

In fairness, you guys have a crushing poverty problem.

The Hindus and Muslims will probably take advantage of the chaos to try to create their own independent state.

>when you're forced to shake hands with the eternal Anglo but can not forget all his misdeeds

>Nuclear weapons
I don't really think anyone relevant in the world still thinks at the nukes as a viable option, after Eisenhower taught Clausewitz to the world during his presidency. Clearly, India can achieve local number and technological superiority, and for this reason I think China would do its best to bring the conflict on a front as large as they can. But I'm by no means not an expert on the matter

Russia will do exactly what they did with the Azerbaijan-Armenia crisis. Sell weapons to both sides.
Rules of Acquisitions #34 - War is good for business.

Let's do it.

But I believe Chinks don't use Twitter. Where else can we trigger them?

But I think that was more of a underdog fight. This time around Russia has interest in showing the BRICS that Putin got their back, and well, China is China. Both of them will ask for help... I'm guessing

China has won every single confrontation it has had with India. India is incompetent at fighting wars against everyone except Pakistan.

not when it comes to driving

YO WHAT THE FUCK

You're a fucking idiot

B-but it's 2017 not the 60s.

UMA DELISCIOS

that would be amazing if the gooks and pajeets kill each other off. Hopefully their diaspora follows suit

Look at the numbers buddy. Zhuang, the second most populous group, is 1,3% of the Han

>India isn't going to nuke China over the prospect of losing a few square miles in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

India is not going to lose anything. India has the higher ground. And India has plenty of fire power to hold on to a small area. India is going to put all it has to fight off the chinks in that region. And in a regional war, overall superiority can't help. After all how much fire can you pump into a small area.
The only way that will go is opening of more fronts. And once that happens, it will go nuclear pretty soon.

You don't want to alienate your allies especially when you don't know who will win. So you need to be supportive of both.

I would be for India.
More humane then the chinks.
Chinks are the most greedy and soulless things on the earth.

before or after they do their nails?

>91.6% Han
Did you even read it before posting? Or were you just hoping that everyone would take your word without reading it.

And China can put significantly more into that front because it has a greater industrial capacity.

Here is the translation

>This is the beginning of fury
>Say the hordes of heads
>Today is the time of war, give a shout!
>Pride, show, prestige
>Or life itself to be sacrificed
>Give (it all up) to an arrow from the bow
>If your heart wishes, give up your life
>If your heart wishes, take away a life
>He is the only one who is most powerful
>This is the call of love, the moral of Bhagwat Gita
>That war is the evidence of bravery
>Whether it is Kauravs troop’s or Pandava’s blood
>Whoever has taken to war is the greatest
>If there is no ambition of victory, no control over body
>What kind of life is it, throw it away.
>If death is not the end of this, they why even fear it?
>Go and roar this to the heavens
>Whether you desire sympathy or courage
>Or the wounds of defeat, think about it
>To the poet, in whose imagination grows a life full of love
>Slam that poet today
>In the wet nerves and pumping veins of today
>You must fuel the engulfing flames

>91.65% Han Chinese
Who really is the idiot here?

Have you people revived Sanskrit yet?

could this be the real reason why Pooh is censored in China?

There were three confrontations, China won 1, India won 1 and the third one was cancelled by both sides.

Sanskrit can't be wiped out as long as Hinduism is still there. I myself know Sanskrit.

Lets start a hash tag campaign,someone in the govt has a job to keep track of all this shit.

The question is will pol help?

imagine the bad smell
you will know they come from a mile away

I'm sorry but what's the story behind this image

>Sanskrit can't be wiped out as long as Hinduism is still there. I myself know Sanskrit.
What I mean is there is an active revival movement. Has it worked?

Lets start a hash tag campaign,someone in the govt has a job to keep track of all this shit.

The question is will pol help? I am starting with #SinkTheChinks tag.

rev up your fake twitter user.

india is actually the GLA

It doesn't need an active revival movement. Hindu need Sanskrit verses for worship. Sanskrit is like Latin, its too complicated to be used in modern times but unlike latin our religion is preventing it from being wiped out.

>China is one people

>Chinese invade India
>Mass genocide of Indians
>the infrastructure of India can now handle the amount of Indians
>Millions of chinese move into India
>Infrastructure cannot hold
>Poo in Foo Man Chu

I fully support india in this war
fuck the chinese, they are subhuman

Latin has an active revival movement as well.
I know, Sanskrit is dead not extinct.

China is one people. All those motherfuckers look the same.

>Watching the two most overpopulated nations on the planet go at it.

Yes please.

why would they actively occupy india, it'd be turned into greater pakistan, eastern bangladesh and northern sri lanka

they will be assimilated, along with the uyghrs.

>ywn be caught in flagrante delicto by your commanding office with diz

Toxoplasmosis for everyone...

Cat's carry a nasty parasite that might even turn you gay, vile animals.

That Chinese soldier is, by serving a bloody communist regime called the Chinese Communist Party, evil himself.

I have zero sympathy for these communist assholes.

1. Tibet and East Turkestan don't belong to China.
2. Chinese historically never belonged in South-Asia.
3. They have no rightful claims to any land. Tibet and East Turkestan were illegally annexed by the CCP.

Checkmate atheists

Its not dead. There are still places in India where they only speak Sanskrit and Sanskrit is also a language in Schools plus Hindus like to learn it for religion.

that or they'll go rogue and fuck your mom while hindus shit in your street

I hope they nuke each other to extinction and a couple dozen nukes miss their targets and hit middle-east and Africa instead.

Chinks can't even grow facial hair. They are the most feminine men of any race. Indian Soldiers are going to ass fuck these gooks.

A dead language is a language no longer natively spoken but used for other purposes. Like Latin to the catholic church. People still speak it's not living.
An extinct language is one with no uses that isn't used. Like Egyptian. Unless you're a very specialized historian, no one has a use for it.

I read reports of native sanskrit speakers but also read that they cannot be trusted.

Martial race
A
R
I
A
L

R
A
C
E

Active 10 January 1775 - Present

Motto(s) - वीर भोग्य वसुंधरा