China: The REAL ((Jews))

China owns Hollywood. China owns American Media. China bought majority of US Gold +10 years back. China manipulates currency. China has social media bots spamming commie propaganda. China pushes multi-kulti to weaken the white race. China even infiltrates Sup Forums to convince it's the ((Jews)). China has no chance in conquering America through physical force, but brainwash the masses to accept Communism is being done.

China uses Hollywood to push Cuba Commie paradise. Russia bad. Blonde woman is evil mastermind. China-man respect elders and supah smaht.

"Globalism" is ((Globalism)) for everyone but China. China owns the globe that is united under red flag.

China owns politics. TPP was almost a thing. Paris agreement was leeching American wealth and pouring into China. China is the Jew. With the exception of the Jews that have been bought out by China, most Jews are good people and don't give a shit about multi-kulti. Orthodox Jews wouldn't touch a nog with a 10ft pole, they only breed with their own. They are a very small population relative to Commie China population.

Don't be stupid Sup Forums China is the actual enemy. They want all white women to breed with their black Cuban and refugees to weaken the white race. China puts the Chinese race as number one superior, they do this to make themselves feel better about thinking they are number one race.

All the while making you guys think that it's all the Jew's fault.

don't fall for it,
user

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2017/07/economist-explains-9
imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2876375833
wsj.com/video/why-hollywood-is-recruiting-more-chinese-actors/01B52F8A-A458-484D-ABAE-1C41C1FB80A4.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's pronounced "Jina"

Fuck off. The Chinese are honorary aryans.

Nice try goy.

>Honorary Aryans
Dog meat eating slanteyes that want to rule the world with Communism. Promotes Cuban Commie dictatorship.

economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2017/07/economist-explains-9

Who you kidding?

>China
>Communist
Pick one faggot.

You're thinking of the nips

Israel: So strong they can't even have the capital they way.

The US was always in charge and Israel is a pet project for some of our politicians.

As the US loses power, the most populous and brutal state, China, is top dog.

You're not entirely wrong about nefarious Chinese influence

We did nothing wrong.

>The US was always in charge and Israel is a pet project for some of our politicians.

>the most populous and brutal state:
>Wars that resulted in the collapse of foreign states: 0

>the most democratic and freedom loving country:
>countless, innumerable dead bodies, and innumerable numbers of dead countries to follow as europe collapses due to american foreign policy

Yes you did, you should have finished the job!

I’ve been saying this for ages but Sup Forums can’t see past their hate-boner for Jews. Come to Australia and see for yourself how destructive the Chinese are

Hahahaha nice try kyke. I WORKED IN HOLLYWOOD AND GREW UP IN SOCAL, EVERY BOSS I EVER HAD DURING THAT PERIOD WAS A JEW!!! JEWS DO TUN HOLLYWOD. the Chinese don't OWN Hollywood, but the Chinese sure do own a lot of real estate.

Maybe it's not hate-boner for Jews, maybe it's Chinese paid propagandists pushing the ((Jewspiracy)) and Sup Forums falling for it?

Chinks outjewed the jew, and jews are salty. KEK smug sage

>Grew up in SOCAL
Times have changed. Look at the last year in movies: Fast & Furious opened to Commie Cuba being a shithole paradise "La Corazon" bullshit, pushes globalism and multikulti, blonde woman bad guy.

XXX made CIA blonde woman bad guy, Russia too, multikulti. Chinaman smart and strong, america weak and stupid.

Spiderman multikulti, blue collar white america stupid evil at first maybe nice guy but stupid and jail. Muh slaves built DC. Commie numba one.

New Guardians: Blonde woman is bad guy. So is white man. Multikulti numba one.

Starwars: Chinaman blind but so good at kung fu and jedi force. White woman stupid rebel but she good because she listen. Multikulti push.

CNN promoting Castro as a "Rebel Hero"

Cuba Commie so good, America soooo baaad.

China numba one race, ching chong ching chong.

Hollywood is owned by China, all of it. The land and now the studios.

China is so up front with their propaganda, once you understand what they want and what they push it's incredibly obvious.

Jews have one weakness, give them gold and they'll go away.

give it five years and they'll have implausible plots about white women falling in love with Chinese men.

Checked

>china
>communist

wut?

Here's the problem with brainwashed Chinese kids: they are true believers when it comes to the myth of Chinese people being smart.

Try to tell them "you dummies had famines every generation or so for milennia and never got out of it", they change the subject or make an excuse.

Try to tell them "Han Chinese, despite overwhelming numerical advantage were often not even in charge of themselves, for hundreds of years at a time and were totally conquered by a few hundred thousand Manchu horsemen successfully exploiting their cowardice", they change the subject and make excuses.

Try to tell them "you dummies didn't invent anything for 1000 years" and they still don't get it.

Point out "your government is literally siphoning wealth of the country, all the elite families are billionaires while most of your country remains poor and backward - and your environment is being permanently destroyed so these elites can all own mansions in LA and Vancouver" and they STILL don't get it.

Here's the thing, PRC dummies:

What China is doing in Hollywood is neither new, original or a sign of power. It's doing exactly what the Saudis did and do: dump loads of money on the place. In exchange for paying Hollywood a massive amount of money, they won't attack you and make you the bad guy in their movies. They may even help you make a few of your stupid propaganda films that will be ignored by everyone in the West and most Chinese (like The Great Wall).

That's right, not only is China dumping cash on Hollywood NOT a sign of strength, it's a sign of weakness. (((Hollywood))) is literally shaking you down, forcing you to pay protection.

But brainwashed PRC dummies are so fucking stupid that they just assume everything China does is because China stronk.

No dumdum, you're being shaken down - that's it!

>and here's a pic of your big boss bowing to the globalists with his G20 pin while Trump shows his allegiance to America

Suck a dick, commies.

>Chinese are honorary aryans
Only Taiwan

Canada sold it's gold to China as well recently

The fuck are they buying so much Gold?

That's so 15 years ago
imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2876375833

Also, the lie, "It's because trying to sell to Chinese market": wsj.com/video/why-hollywood-is-recruiting-more-chinese-actors/01B52F8A-A458-484D-ABAE-1C41C1FB80A4.html

Taiwan Numba One!

>china owned hollywood in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's

kwut?

Currency Manipulation. Like Sup Forums is trying to blame ((Jews)) for. China is actually doing it in our faces and Sup Forums does nothing about it.

>implying Taiwan is nothing but an aircraft carrier for invasion of the mainland

Gudaye, chairman chang

Live in the present. It's 2017. Did I say anything about '60-'00?

ah, I never saw it. I'm not surprised.

It's a good movie. I gotta say for Chinese propaganda movies, they are full of action and exciting. It's the forced cultural marxism that bothers me.

If you watch XXX, F&F, and GOTG2 for plain entertainment value and ignore the messaging of "Blonde Woman Evil" and "Westernization White Race Bad, China Commie Master Race" Then you will have a good time.

It's too late for me. I see it all now. I love America too much to let it be besmirched like this.

you started all of this, now all of this will come back to haunt you, all the dead africans , arabs and latins that lay at your feet

How can China be the bad guy when it was the US that always wanted China to 'Open up' ? There was a whole China lobby that wanted to push modernity and capitalism in China. You guys got what you wanted, don't complain.

>Dead Africans, Arabs, Latins

You make it sound like that's a bad thing?

>The Jews of Asia
Why do you think Greatest Ally killed so many of them?

You lost. But that was all part of the plan i suppose. Good luck

oh no, not the sand niggers and porch monkeys.