What does Canada produce?

Any first world country needs to produce something that has value to provide the economy.
I never met any product from Canada.

bump

>Bombardier
private jets, snow machines
>largest potash industry in the world
>giant logging industry
>giant mining industry
>maple syrup
>huge beer industry (most never leaves North America tho)
>Top 3 oil producer in the world
>Huge film industry in Vancouver

The country produces a lot, but most of it is natural resources we export to manufacturers overseas.

Largest freshwater reserves in the world too. That's going to be a biggie in the future. We might even get officially invaded for it.

>I never met any product from Canada
Canada produces anti-western Muslim immigrants.

The US will soon need two border walls.

Fuck Trudeau.

Canada exists solely to launder chinese money. It is the one trait that makes us who we are. It is Our Culture.

We make some cars too

Raw natural resources, like timber and fossil fuels. And cancer, like Bieber and (((Seth Rogen))).

We made enough to reach 1 trillion + GDP.

Oil, lumber, fresh water, natural gas

We have less people than California and we are the second largest country in the world so obviously its all about natural resources

>Huge film industry in Vancouver
Come on now.

Cucked faggots. Canadastan is currently trying to over take Sweden in this valuable export, and is catching up fast.

soft wood and feminism

Uranium, and lots of it. Do you know what that's used for?

>Uranium, and lots of it. Do you know what that's used for?

i can imagine the undeserved smugness with which you typed this.

We could produce vast amounts of raw resources but (((someone))) won't let us. In the guise of environmentalism we are prevented from exploiting our vast mineral wealth. At the end of the day the globalist just want to sit on Canada and it's resources, they get enough minerals from 3rd world countries. But fuck globalism, if we got the resources let's dig them up. Let's build new cities, expand trade, create jobs while still keeping in harmony with the environment. Or we can just have an entire generation waiting tables and sitting in offices. Our destiny belongs to us, fuck those globalists and their central planning.

The CS300 is literally the best airplane ever made.

Thanks for the (You)

bombardier hasn't been able to deliver on a contract in years they're welfare for quebec niggers

Fish, Energy products (oil, bitumen and natural gas primarily), Timber, motor vehicles and parts (highest export), etc. Theres nothing Russia would want from us, so not much of a trading partner in that regard. You get all these products locally or from middle east, etc.

Maple syrup, straight from the tit of the maple tree

Still haven't provided a single argument. Go on, tell me how many third world countries use uranium. Or why being proud of my familys profession and towns industry is "undeserved"?

>being this triggered

>how many third world countries use uranium

pakistan
india
north korea
china
iran

In Atlantic Canada, we have blueberry farms, lots of breweries, tea companies, Lobster fishing (I'm in that), cod fishing, mackeral fishing, herring fishing, etc.

nothing, other than mosquitos anything else mentioned is overblown. We were producing oil and coal but our government shut that down because it thinks we can survive by sucking dicks.

Canada can only profit from foreigners bringing in money through travel or investment. Then theres taxing the shit out of goods that Canadians need to import from the US

Biggest and most popular after LA and NY, we have smaller and more efficient and cheaper crews and our dollar being shit helps too.

Thanks for another (You), faggot.

the story of the canadian economy. extract raw resources, export them to foreign countries, then import the finished goods back into canada.

Cucks

Canada has world class lumber.

>bombardier
totally agreed, government welfare for french canada

not film industry like hollywood as in where the places that fund/plan/etc. movies are made, but as a shooting vacation canada is a popular stand in for the US. cities tend to be less populous and easier to film in and the exchange rate cuts cost.

what's funny is that the government refuses to go after chinese hiding illegal money in canada out of fears of appearing racist, so chinese banks have started hiring canadian lawyers to sue them over it instead.

canadian environmentalism is crazy. i know a group of people, bought an island in the 70s hoping to flip it. canadian government stepped in during the eighties and said it could only be a single dwelling construction with a ton of restrictions. the property costs a bunch in taxes each year. most of the investors ceded their ownership interest to a couple people. if they give the land away, even to a non-profit environmental group, the canadian government will charge them taxes on what they think the land is worth (over a million CAD).

nobody wants to keep the island but it's too expensive to sell at a massive loss or even give away as the tax bill would still be due.

Still not an argument. Thanks for all the free (You)s though.