We're gonna visit Mars in our lifeti-

>We're gonna visit Mars in our lifeti-

Oh my fucking god what a nightmare.

KEK that nigger must feel like shit

Figures the one man in the photo is actually doing fucking work.

looks like hes on his phone

why do you think they have a skimpy ass budget? giving them money would be a straight waste without purging the IFLS jews

please someone tell me they are just visitors or shit like this

that black guy always crack me up

>California
>Jet propulsion

Give them funding for experimental nuclear propulsion technology, so they inevitably blow up the entire facility and irradiate california

Why is Obama there?

What can we do about this?
Make stuff like Adderall and Modafinil available without a prescription so men start to get shit done?

By the time we get to Mars, the ship will be a burning mass of metal with these people in charge of propulsion.

the age of social justice
say farewell to science

We will never make lift off and they will blame it on man made climate change for turning Earth into Venus.

why 90% of them are white? thats fucking racist

NegroTech engineer. He is well known for his work on the melon thrusters.

Adderall is crack. It works (in the beginning) but the cost is high. I noticed I could focus on boring repetitive tasks and complete things quickly. The downside is you can make mistakes just as fast and repeat them before the error is caught. It also fucked with my sleeping. I think the sleep deprivation messed with my cognitive capabilities. It made me paranoid as well. I had to ween myself off of it and found that 1/8 of the daily dose was more than enough. Once I stopped everything went back to normal. That shit is evil.

Most people are on doses that are way too high. 5-10mg is more than enough for the average person.

20mg twice a day.

>said the basement dwelling holocaust and global warming denier

If you funded an organization of only women, hey would blow all the funding on trying to figure out who was boss of who. Nothing would ever get done, it would just be a feelings fest.

I am all about a reality show that shows this. Men vs. women is just about anything. It would be hilarious and illustrate why women cannot be trusted to do anything without a man around.

Not if it involves what they perceive as white male colonization of the solar system. It's only good if minorities and white female do it.

confirm, this summer I've been skipping sleeping entirely for a night every few days, I crush up a 30mg and snort half of it at like 2am then the rest around mid day and them I fall asleep at like 7pm-9pm and sleep for 18 hours

>ITT neck beards shitting women with not meme degrees
Even if they are less qualified then some men they still more on their STEM game the 99.999 percent of this board.

That's a lot of secretaries and HR people.

See Best season evar.

you've convinced me that nasa doesn't deserve funding

Tits.

>M-marxism isn't an ideology, i-it's a SCIENCE!

I've been saying this for years : our ancestors conquered the world being high on Cafeine and Theobromine. Deregulate Stimulants, and we will have a bio-cybernetic A.I building Cold Fusion thorium reactors in Aldebaran's system within 3 months.

Watch your BP and pulse user. It's exactly like cocaine for me. I can drink, more, fuck harder, cum more, fight, and think better on it. But damn man, it takes a toll.

>over 5000 people work for JPL
>gather up the 150 women that work there on "women's day" (exactly when is men's day?)
>take photo
>OH SHIT LADS, IT'S FUCKED!

Calm down sonny.

Even the black guy knows our chance of going to mars is slim to none.

makes sense when you consider how many more women are getting degrees compared to men. plus NASA has been practically meme-tier last 30 years since no one cared about space.

And he's black, how ironic

>tfw snorting coke while working on my Biefield-Brown effect powered speeder bike

If all of those women were as qualified as men need to be to get those sort of jobs and they were hired through a gender blind application process, there would be nothing funny about the picture. But they were all hired because they're minorities or have vaginas, or both, this is what makes this picture funny in a scary way.

You're not actually dumb enough to think those people are scientists or represent some kind of majority, do you? Plenty of non-scientists work at NASA, and JPL specifically employs about 6000 people. They just gathered all the women working there and took a picture.

This is what the control room looks like when they're getting shit done.

>the black guy is the only one that's working

Sup Forums btfo?

>Don't worry, we still have the SpaceX progra-

NASA is a fucking front. The deep state has ETI.

Not...not a lot of chicks in that photo.

NASA is finished and stupid leafs never built a robust space program like they should have long ago

>mfw no space mercenary lifestyle protecting mined ore for eurasian megacorp nwo

It sound ridiculous if you don't understand that this is done on purpose to stall humanities technological advancements. ETI is already possessed by the deep state. They are suppressing the technology.

She's going to drain him dry in more ways than one.

I can't wait until she takes him to the cleaners.

>Figures the one man in the photo is actually doing fucking work.
he's contemplating suicide. even the nigger janitor at CalTech cannot fucking believe how far we've drifted.

or...or...he is watching a video on the components of a mop in preparation for a competency exam for that big industrial maintenance engineer position

quid pro quo :^)

balls>purse>soul
Many such cases!

Sure there are. Tons. Especially black women.

t. person without ADD/ADHD/brain damage mimicking either of these
Aderall is the only thing that turns me back into a functional human bean

That's actually the cleaning staff at NASA

Started laughing as soon as I recognized the thumbnail. I'm going to send this on a group text I'm on, should be some mild triggering.

Oh look. Two women managed to sneak into the picture.

Nasa btfo

>it's another retard who doesn't understand purpose of Adderall episode
The actual point of Adderall is to mellow people out. The mechanism of action in these individuals isn't entirely understand, because it's naturally counter intuitive to use a stimulate to relax someone.
But that is the entire purpose of the drug. Some people feel as if their minds are constantly fleeting, and adderall claims them the fuck down.

If you take Adderall and you thought
>WOW MAN I'M SO ALERT AND ACTIVE AND BOUNDING OFF THE FUCKING WALLS DUDE
Guess what? It's not for you, retard.

t. pharmacist

Lol you believe this ridiculous myth

>nasa back when it was ran by nazis
achieving results

>nasa now when its ran by multiculti
no results

man i fucking hope ai happens and basically wipes us all out at this point

It's fucking amphetamine you con artist

In a spacecraft built entirely by women!

Its ok I'll walk thanks..

This can't be real. Where are all the scientists?

Adderall is LITERALLY amphetamine salts, nothing more. You are lying through you're fucking teeth dumbfuck.

>everybody's totally hands-off with the women so they can't get sued for harassment
kek

yea, as expected. And it's going to stay this way for as long as the main contribution of feminism to space travel is sending mean tweets to engineers who wore a comic t-shirt on stream until they break down and have a tearful apology video

t. Moshie Pharmashecklesteinberg

I absolutely don't give a shit that you're an uneducated fuck up.
The fact is you're a clueless retard that you either took a dangerous substance without a healthcare provider's evaluation (e.g. bought some from a buddy) or a lazy, unmotivated shithead college kid that conned some shithead doc into giving him meds because you're "unfocused."

You then used your incorrect, anecdotal experience to form an uneducated opinion about something you know nothing about.
In short, your presence is a cancerous blight, and you should probably kill yourself.

Fuck yourself retard.

>Where are all the scientists?
Diversity™ is more important than science!

>nasa back when it was ran by nazis
>achieving results
why? because NatSoc Germany declared a dead end to Jewish physics; opening up an entire galaxy of possibilities. this is why you get Einstein shoved down your throat at every venue, as opposed to Kron, Tesla, Kaluza, Eddington, Hahn, Shockly, Brittain, Bardeen, Gerlach, etc....

Who won WWII? Bolshevism...see?

GOOD LUCK MR.NEGRO, GODSPEED

Do you think I don't know that?

Some peoples' brain chemistry is literally so fucked up you give amphetamine salts to calm them down.
I don't give a shit if you think it's some grand conspiracy or jewish boogymen.
I work in the fucking trenches with these people and the difference is night and day when they take these drugs.

I don't give a shit what some uneducated fuck thinks when he took a dangerous drug just to study for a fucking exam. Kill yourself.

Nasa has weird looking kitchen. Atleast they have enough staff, brains require nutrients so its good thing.

>implying i want to visit Mars with women before finding a woman that isn't a whore

How does everyone hugging get shit done?

Oh fuck does love actually conquer all!?

We were gonna go to mars but instead all that money will make tampons and birth control freeeeeee!

I think you need to lay off the Add mate you fucking rager lmao

No you're just a drug dealing moron

They're celebrating after they landed a rover on Mars, you ultranigger.

This

No, I just need divisive kikes to stop harping drugs.

I swear to God it's something new everyday with this site. And there are still faggots who think vaccines are a conspiracy.
I am a rager, because this behavior is out right destructive.

The campus near me had an outbreak of Mumps in 2017. This bullshit is inexcusable.

Calm down Norway, it was a joke. Of course they just accomplished a big step in some mission.

They already did this.
Check out 'The Island with Bear Gryls'on E4. Its a nigger Jew station but back in 2015 they tested a group of women on one Island and men on another Island and the bitches always argued and got fatigued really quick.

Nice sources you got there champ for your mind blowing theories.
Literally
>muh fda jews

Defund NASA. It's up to the private sector to figure this shit out. Build ships, get off world resources to sell back here for a profit.

You're not supposed to snort your own merchandise you know lol? Now get back to your local campus and start dealing it out to the kids like you do.

>How does everyone hugging get shit done?

They are hugging because all the shit they've done paid off and the probe isn't in pieces on Mars because the entry and landing didn't go all snafu.

>...anndddd now you know why NASA has had to out-source their payload lifts to SpaceX
lel

D R A I N E D

The opposite.

20 somethings wander in to my pharmacy like these two
who clearly don't need the drug.

I refuse their asses and add them to INSPECT.

>they don't think it be like it is but it do

>cocaine mellows people out

Didn't realise they call the dealers den a 'pharmacy' these days. Nice reddit spacing btw

dont forget the transwoman in the bottom right you transphobe

>things no one said ever
>hur dur I look smart now

Did you just assume xir gender?

Notice anything?