Please help me remind. Which African country was it where the president send all the white farmers out of the country...

Please help me remind. Which African country was it where the president send all the white farmers out of the country, and then the entire country went to shit and he begged whites to come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Which African country was it where the president send all the white farmers out of the country, and then the entire country went to shit and he begged whites to come back
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None

Zimbabwe

alose you could have googled the quote

All of Africa

lmgtfy.com/?q=Which African country was it where the president send all the white farmers out of the country, and then the entire country went to shit and he begged whites to come back

Kenya. The guy that ran them was called 'Magumba' and it was said that he kept a haram of women as bodyguards, and famously turned up in New York for a UN meeting and pitched a tent in central park.

He was ousted a number of years ago because of his weapons development programs. The US alleged that he had used poison gas on an ethnic minority in the north.

Fuck you cracker.

Godverdomme, maak je de assumptie dat zwarte mensen geen mensen zijn en ben jezelf te beroerd om dingen te kunnen opzoeken op het internet...

>Dit is de echte reden dat Nederland kapot gaat

Die nigger

zimbabwe ,but farmers was invited to zambia

this one is better. niggers are so stupid

america

Former Rhodesia

it does not deserve to be called what it is called now

I sure am a cracker.
I'm a cracker that whip on your back if you don't get back to picking cotton boy.

Hellholes like that don't deserve names.

You wish white boi.
>Inb4 colonizing all the white ladies in my circle. Cuz muh dick is fat yo.

if you respond to Larpy the Retarded Pirate any more then you're a dumb bitch. the only reason he does this is (You)s. don't reward boring and predictable baiting

That was my first reply

No woman, white or not, wants anything to do with a cheesy smelly dick attached to a lower ape with no income and education. Quench your thirst with some cheap bleach.

BAZINGA!

see: